2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by CasperJr

jetpac name me 10 better rb's then matt forte......................dont worry ill wait
Barry Sanders
Walter Payton
Emmitt Smith
Jim Brown
Eric Dickerson
OJ Simpson
Bo Jackson
Terrell Davis
Marcus Allen
Gayle Sayers

....what?

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

as you can clearly see, me and gr8 were referring to you comparing hester to stud receivers...

and than you come back with what? a summary on how the bears made it to the super bowl?

.....shut up already, yes, you lost the argument...deal with it. now go fantasize about vick in 2k5 now.
Exactly how can I "clearly" see that, when my responce was to all the b.s. both you and Gr8 have been spewing concerning theBears. That includes thinking you have the greatest QB/RB combo in the L as well as thinking Hester is a legit #1. That should have been"CLEAR" as well.

Bears fans
tired.gif
laugh.gif

And then you LAUGH at the list of RB's better than Matt Forte?!

eek.gif
roll.gif
Im done.

NEWSFLASH: Bears fans think Matt Forte is Jesus - and that Cutler is God. I guess Hester must be the Holy Ghost?
roll.gif
Bears fans

I agreed with you Jetpac on the Turner/Deangelo post, but no way there are 10 RB's better then Forte. Lynch/Barber/Portis are all equal too or worse thenhim. Plus if you flip flopped their teams and what was around them Forte would just be better.

I just don't like the way Grant runs and always though he was soft as ++*+. Its only been 1.5 years and maybe we haven't seen enough but for now thatswhat I think. Jehlers your not being a homer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

But I lost the argument right?
laugh.gif
Bears fans.
roll.gif

yes, yes you did. When you quoted me saying best QB/RB combo in the league you forgot to quote where i said "one of before" or"possibly" implying that they maybe but if not they are forsure one of the best, so yeah... youre dumb

also yes you did lose the argument because you throw out *!## after i say that Forte did more for OUR offense than possibly and other RB did for his team(besides AD) and you throw out *!## like im saying i think Forte is better overall than DWill and Turner, which i dont think so necessarily yes i do think heis up in that class though. But my entire argument was just about how he did literally everything for us. Fro our entire carryload, to our leading reciever,to pass blocking. While Deangelo dont work as nasty as he is cause he shared a work load and is not a pass catching threat like Forte is, and while i respectTurner and he carried a HUGE load last seaosn, he is 0 of a threat catching balls outta the backfield, plus he has a good QB behind him which Forte did not.

Also you called Devin Hester garbage without any evidence backing him up besides the fact that he didnt put up as good of #s as 3 of the NFLs best WRs did lastseason... while it was his +!!!@@! 1st season being a WR and started for half of the year with no QB while STILL putting up good #s. Than you somehow thought iwas calling Hester elite already.

And when me and joes came back you changed the subject and got salty and acted like we were hyping the Bears up to be superbowl cocntenders
laugh.gif

(
Anyone with half of a brain would be able to tell you are a moron and have far beyond lost the argument by now, although you think you win arguments becauseyou "claim" to. I swear if you actually won every argument you have claimed to win you might actually be worth talking to on here
wink.gif

You remind me of the little kid from Big Daddy...

"How did you win?"
"Cause I win"

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Deangelo Williams
Adrian Peterson
Clinton Portis
Ladainian Tomlinson
Michael Turner
Frank Gore
Brandon Jacobs
Marion Barber
Chris Johnson
Marshawn Lynch
cue the Jerry Seinfeld gif. I am officially done with this clown
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

1. i never said we had the best QB/RB combo in the league, i just called some of the combos YOU posted horrible...

2. i never said hester was a legit #1 , but you were comparing him to some of the games best receivers...

3. you have michael jenkins as part of your sig, you lose.

jetpac name me 10 better rb's then matt forte......................dont worry ill wait
You won't have to wait long

Deangelo Williams
Adrian Peterson
Clinton Portis
Ladainian Tomlinson
Michael Turner
Frank Gore
Brandon Jacobs
Marion Barber
Chris Johnson
Marshawn Lynch

Should I continue?
laugh.gif
if we only going offrushing only 4 of the above 10 had a better rushing year then forte......try again.......dont worry ill wait

awww yea im going off facts so go look up yo numbers before you have both feet in yo mouth........speaking of that

and as far as talking about wat roddy white was doing with bum Qb's you talking about his 3rd year as a WR lets talk about his 1st 2 years..............

05 - 06 he had 29 rec and 446 yards

06 - 07 he had 30 rec and 506 yards

roll.gif
sick.gif
really come on now some times you need to learnwhen to do a lil looking back before you put that foot in your mouth

Originally Posted by THE GR8

And when me and joes came back you changed the subject and got salty
Oh...

THE GR8 wrote:
So shut the @$@$ up and let Hester at least have one year of being a full time starter with a legit QB before you go talking +*#+

roll.gif
Bears Fans.

if we only going off rushing only 4 of the above 10 had a better rushing year then forte......try again.......dont worry ill wait
You said better RB, not better rushing stats for one season. If we were going by your theory you'd be saying Matt Forte is better than LT nowwouldn't you?

roll.gif
sick.gif
really come on now some times you need to learn when to do a lil looking back before you put that foot in your mouth
Followed your own advice lately?

roll.gif
Bears Fans.

if we only going off rushing only 4 of the above 10 had a better rushing year then forte......try again.......dont worry ill wait
You said better RB, not better rushing stats for one season. If we were going by your theory you'd be saying Matt Forte is better than LT now wouldn't you?

jac go take a nap you not thinking right

why would i talk about more then 1 year WHEN FORTE ONLY BEEN IN THE LEAGUE ONE YEAR
laugh.gif
and you damn right forte better then LT stats dont lie

you starting to pick up L's at record breaking speeds

You said better RB, not better rushing stats for one season. If we were going by your theory you'd be saying Matt Forte is better than LT now wouldn't you?
jac go take a nap you not thinking right

why would i talk about more then 1 year WHEN FORTE ONLY BEEN IN THE LEAGUE ONE YEAR
laugh.gif

Lets replay this

One more time
Bears fans
roll.gif

Im not going to respond the the LT comment, you just already proved my point. But riddle me this, since when did ONE year in the League (with you beingproductive at best) make you one of the best at your position? Answer: It doesn't. It's all about consistency. And at this point Forte isn't a top10 back. Hell Chris Johnson outshined that man and was a part of his rookie class. So just stop buddy.

so is that wat you guys look at as a comeback now?

go show me some stats that prove something

i see you didnt reply to the stats i posted that shows roddy whites 1st 2 years wasnt !!$% on the 1 hester just had how you feel about that?

i see you didnt reply to the stats i posted that shows roddy whites 1st 2 years wasnt !!$% on the 1 hester just had how you feel about that?

Nah according to you we only are going off last years stats. I mean, thats what you said right? Hell, Forte > LT right? Stats don't lieright?

Originally Posted by youngmoney

pack>*

hey i can do it to
I'll agree here. Pack > any other team in the NFC North. It is there division to lose.
pimp.gif

Edit: Sorry I didn't see this little guy
cue the Jerry Seinfeld gif. I am officially done with this clown
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Are you telling me those 10 backs are NOT better than Forte? Let's see if you can be as smart as your buddy. Who onthe list is Forte better than? hm?

I'll Wait.....

Nah according to you we only are going off last years stats. I mean, thats what you said right? Hell, Forte > LT right? Stats don't lie right?
laugh.gif
i see wat you tired to do there when it helps you outthats when you want to use it huh...................ok but thats two different topics and that has nothing to do with wat you said in the 1st place abouthester/white topic
roll.gif

Nah according to you we only are going off last years stats. I mean, thats what you said right? Hell, Forte > LT right? Stats don't lie right?
laugh.gif
i see wat you tired to do there when it helps you out thats when you want to use it huh...................ok but thats two different topics and that has nothing to do with wat you said in the 1st place about hester/white topic
roll.gif

Wait so, according to you... going off of last years stats only applies to runningbacks? Not wide recievers? So using your logic, Forte is a Top 10back in the league. Yet I must give Hester 2-3 years before I can say he isn't a #1 Wideout?

roll.gif
Bears fans

Originally Posted by SCuse7

I agreed with you Jetpac on the Turner/Deangelo post, but no way there are 10 RB's better then Forte. Lynch/Barber/Portis are all equal too or worse then him. Plus if you flip flopped their teams and what was around them Forte would just be better.

I just don't like the way Grant runs and always though he was soft as ++*+. Its only been 1.5 years and maybe we haven't seen enough but for now thats what I think. Jehlers your not being a homer
laugh.gif

roll.gif
and i donteven like jetpac ...

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

I agreed with you Jetpac on the Turner/Deangelo post, but no way there are 10 RB's better then Forte. Lynch/Barber/Portis are all equal too or worse then him. Plus if you flip flopped their teams and what was around them Forte would just be better.

I just don't like the way Grant runs and always though he was soft as ++*+. Its only been 1.5 years and maybe we haven't seen enough but for now thats what I think. Jehlers your not being a homer
laugh.gif

roll.gif
and i dont even like jetpac ...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

laugh.gif

roll.gif
and i dont even like jetpac ...

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif

How isn't he with that team last year and his numbers

edit maybe not portis....

OMG what happened while i was sleep??????!
roll.gif
roll.gif

These fools got their hands full with Jetpac
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I can only imagine how many people are

OutsideLookingIn_Nov07_Day3.jpg

at this thread
laugh.gif

ya jetpac has always been a moron since ive been on here...stupid, just stupid man...dont worry, stains will fade away

Back
Top Bottom