2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

jose cansec0 wrote:

as you can clearly see, me and gr8 were referring to you comparing hester to stud receivers...

and than you come back with what? a summary on how the bears made it to the super bowl?

.....shut up already, yes, you lost the argument...deal with it. now go fantasize about vick in 2k5 now.
Exactly how can I "clearly" see that, when my responce was to all the b.s. both you and Gr8 have been spewing concerning the Bears. That includes thinking you have the greatest QB/RB combo in the L as well as thinking Hester is a legit #1. That should have been "CLEAR" as well.

Bears fans
tired.gif
laugh.gif

And then you LAUGH at the list of RB's better than Matt Forte?!

eek.gif
roll.gif
Im done.

NEWSFLASH: Bears fans think Matt Forte is Jesus - and that Cutler is God. I guess Hester must be the Holy Ghost?
roll.gif
Bears fans

yo shut the *!#$ up u nondescript #@+%+..u never stop saying dumb %!$ #+#@.....no wonder i wasnt on this %+!%@ for months...kept reading crap after crap

Originally Posted by CasperJr

so is that wat you guys look at as a comeback now?

go show me some stats that prove something

i see you didnt reply to the stats i posted that shows roddy whites 1st 2 years wasnt !!$% on the 1 hester just had how you feel about that?

Nah according to you we only are going off last years stats. I mean, thats what you said right? Hell, Forte > LT right? Stats don't lie right?
laugh.gif
i see wat you tired to do there when it helps you out thats when you want to use it huh...................ok but thats two different topics and that has nothing to do with wat you said in the 1st place about hester/white topic
roll.gif

Wait so, according to you... going off of last years stats only applies to runningbacks? Not wide recievers? So using your logic, Forte is a Top 10 back in the league. Yet I must give Hester 2-3 years before I can say he isn't a #1 Wideout?

roll.gif
Bears fans
you just a fool today huh YOU compared him with roddy white with bum QB's from years pasted not something that happen this past year

so when YOU did that it opened the flood gates for me to go back to see what roddy did his 1st few years

I went off stats from this past year since this was his rookie year i couldnt if i wanted to go back and look at other years stats since he wasnt in the leaguebefore then

like i said two different topics two different arguments

dumb fans FTL
laugh.gif

POST ME SOME NUMBERS SAYING ALL THEM RUNNING BACKS WAS BETTER THEN FORTE LAST YEAR

posting
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
just wont cut it

let me help you forte numbers

316 carries 1238 rushing yards 8td's 63 rec 447 yards 4td's

side note
eek.gif
@ matt forte having more catches and td's then roddy whitein his 1st two years put together
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

ya jetpac has always been a moron since ive been on here...stupid, just stupid man...dont worry, stains will fade away
What? The irony of that whole post considering just one post later you wrote this:

CP3isdatruth wrote:
yo shut the *!#$ up u nondescript #@+%+..u never stop saying dumb %!$ #+#@.....no wonder i wasnt on this %+!%@ for months...kept reading crap after crap
roll.gif
Bears fans.

CasperJr wrote:

so when YOU did that it opened the flood gates for me to go back to see what roddy did his 1st few years
you just a fool today huh YOU compared him with roddy white with bum QB's from years pasted not something that happen this past year

To put it into context. GR8 made the excuse that Devin Hester hadn't played with an elite QB, which was the reason he didn't putup good numbers. I challenged him by name recievers who put up MONSTER numbers with unknown QBs. He then switched it up (like your Bears fans love to do) andused the "...oh well it was his first year in the position" excuse.

You on the other hand, challenged me to name 10 RB better than Forte. I did, and as such (being a Bear fan and not accepting defeat) you said you were basingyour argument on last season alone. So I followed your system, and beat you with it. Easily I might add

roll.gif
Bears fans

CasperJr wrote:

dumb fans FTL
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Bears fans

jose cansec0 wrote:

as you can clearly see, me and gr8 were referring to you comparing hester to stud receivers...

and than you come back with what? a summary on how the bears made it to the super bowl?

.....shut up already, yes, you lost the argument...deal with it. now go fantasize about vick in 2k5 now.
Exactly how can I "clearly" see that, when my responce was to all the b.s. both you and Gr8 have been spewing concerning the Bears. That includes thinking you have the greatest QB/RB combo in the L as well as thinking Hester is a legit #1. That should have been "CLEAR" as well.

Bears fans
tired.gif
laugh.gif

And then you LAUGH at the list of RB's better than Matt Forte?!

eek.gif
roll.gif
Im done.

NEWSFLASH: Bears fans think Matt Forte is Jesus - and that Cutler is God. I guess Hester must be the Holy Ghost?
roll.gif
Bears fans

laugh.gif

all you forte haters will come to your senses after the seasons done....

and i dont know why jetpacks still going, fam you've tooken like 2 L's already, just stop...go make an nfc south trash talk thread....

on another note, once again JPZ good looks on making this thread
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

most entertaining thread on S&T right now for sure...lets keep this going the whole season.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

on another note, once again JPZ good looks on making this thread
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

most entertaining thread on S&T right now for sure...lets keep this going the whole season.

Agreed.
pimp.gif

and i dont know why jetpacks still going, fam you've tooken like 2 L's already, just stop...go make an nfc south trash talk thread....

Who is that?
nerd.gif
. Have you noticed that everyone NOT a Bears fanhas agreed with me.. You have right?
roll.gif
Bears fans...

I cant wait for the weeks when the Bears/Packers/Vikings play eachother. The week a bears WR has 100 yards. or a week when Grant has more rushing than Forte
laugh.gif

I cant wait for the weeks when the Bears/Packers/Vikings play eachother. The week a bears WR has 100 yards. or a week when Grant has more rushing than Forte
laugh.gif

i smell some sort of bet brewing up.....hmmmm sig changes?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

laugh.gif

i smell some sort of bet brewing up.....hmmmm sig changes?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Im in
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

jetpac name me 10 better rb's then matt forte......................dont worry ill wait
You won't have to wait long

Deangelo Williams
Adrian Peterson
Clinton Portis
Ladainian Tomlinson
Michael Turner
Frank Gore
Brandon Jacobs
Marion Barber
Chris Johnson
Marshawn Lynch

Should I continue?

Darren Sproles better than Forte

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

jetpac name me 10 better rb's then matt forte......................dont worry ill wait

Deangelo Williams
Adrian Peterson
Clinton Portis
Ladainian Tomlinson
Michael Turner
Frank Gore
Brandon Jacobs
Marion Barber
Chris Johnson
Marshawn Lynch

Should I continue?

Really?

LOL at Turner, Jacobs, Williams, Sproles and Johnson. I would not take a single one of those guys over Forte.

Also, this thread is impossible to keep up with . It grows so fast.

laugh.gif
if we only going off rushing only 4 of the above 10 had a better rushing year then forte......try again.......dont worry ill wait
agreed. This dude is a clowwwn to the fullest. He basically just says dumb %%#@ and after everything says Bears fans
laugh.gif
as if WE are being homers. When WE are actually using stats to outprove hismoronic statements.

Like my man said Forte had a better RUSHING season than more than half the dudes on that list, and thats not even considering him being one of the mostcomplete backs in the NFL. I do believe he was the best receiving RB in the L last season in addition to his more than solid rushing #s. I agree to the fullestthat he needs work on his rushing, but even WITH needing work he is still a better rusher than most people on that list and when you add in recieving id takehim 5th or 6th or some %%#@. And thats being modest because he had better #s last year than most of those guys i just dont wanna quite put him top 5 yet causehe hasnt played out his 2nd season.

Im not going to respond the the LT comment, you just already proved my point. But riddle me this, since when did ONE year in the League (with you being productive at best) make you one of the best at your position? Answer: It doesn't. It's all about consistency. And at this point Forte isn't a top 10 back. Hell Chris Johnson outshined that man and was a part of his rookie class. So just stop buddy.
cause im sure most people would consider his rookie season where he carried an entire offense on his back "productive at best..."sureeeee
grin.gif
eyes.gif

And how the %!%# has Forte not been consistent? How the %!%# can you call a man inconsistent when hes only played one year??? You juist sound like a moron,Forte hasnt had a chance to be more consistent than LT cause he only played 1 year. Fact is Forte (as a rookie) put up better #s than one of the leagues bestRBs. Like i have said i got much love for Lt a first ballot HOFer no doubt in my books. But fact is he is getting up there in age and is on the decline, hewont see much better (if better at all) #s than he had last seaosn, Forte on the other hand is a rookie, and idk how much football you watch, but playersusually improve after their rookie season
eyes.gif
You wanna talk aboutconsitency?? Forte is at 100% he had 1/1 good seasons... #!$%#%% idiot
roll.gif

And just stop it with Chris Johnson
laugh.gif

dude is nice and all but he didnt have nearly the pressure Forte did. He was splitting carries with Lendale and was not NEARLY as much of an all around threat(rushing, recieving, blocking) as Forte was. To put Fortes sheer dominance into perspective my man had 1715 all purpose yards. That is #!$%#%% great. That isan amazing # for any back to put up. But this man was a #!$%#%% rookie. That is pretty incredible i dont give a %%#@ what yall say, the #s dont lie. Everysingle one of yall is straight up frontin if they dont believe Forte is the truth. To put that in perspective another great all-around back Ladanian Tomlinsononly had 1603 as a rookie. Ok, that is not to mention that as a rookie Forte also had a better YPC than LT ANDmore recepptions. So in historical perspective Matt Forte even had a better rookie season than LT. LTs career turned out aiight didnt it? Thisdude jetpac and the rest of yall are just straight up fools trying to name 10 backs better than this man and %%#@. Forte had a sickk rookie season and justlike LT, he is only likely to improve from there. Jetpac talking out of his #+$ may lie, but stats do not, and right there are the stats.

And for Viking fans Forte also had more all purpose yards than AD had his rookie year, but in ADs defense he was splitting carries most of the year and had aridiccc 5.6 YPC
laugh.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
just stop it. Im really trying hard not to be ahomer. But some of yall are just morons throwing out ridiculous names like this and putting down Forte. But whatever i gave you the #s, they dont lie, andthere aint no #!$%#%% way you can name 10 better RBs in the league than Forte. You can MAYBE name 5 but after AD i think Forte is in the next class of eliteRBs and although i may not rank him over D Williams, Portis, Turner, or Gore JUST YET he sure as hell is RIGHT on their %%*@# and hopefully i wont be so quickto rank any of them higher than Forte at seasons end... and like i said and am still sticking with he may not be the 2nd best RB in the league yet but he diddo the most for our offense than any RB did for any other team this past season outside of AD being the Minny offense and absolutely unstoppable.

That is all for now, Jetpac im sure youll come back with some stupid #+$ %%#@. But i have given you the stats. Forte is the truth and it really shouldnt behard to tell. And if it is, youre probably just a hater. Peace.
pimp.gif

EDIT: btw for all of yall not wanting to do the math Fortes 1715 ROOKIE all purpose yads was 3rd in the L behind AD and Turner
indifferent.gif

and also Jetpac in case your not done, the +*@# you trying to say i changed the subject?? You said Hester is a garbage WR. I went out to say that getting 665recieving yards with no QB starting in only half the games is not bad especially for a guy who is playing WR for the 1st time in his NFL career. You went on totry to prove your point (for reasons beyond mine or others understanding) by saing that 3 of the top WRs in the NFL put up great #s with no QB (as if i wastrying to compare Devin Hester to 3 of the NFLs elite WRs). The +*@# were you trying to prove?? All i was trying to say is that Hester did not "suck"because he did not put up as good of #s as Andre Johnson and Roddy White does not mean he is garbage. There is a big difference between not sucking and beingelite, im sorry if i did not clear that up enough. I am sorry if that is a little too complicated for you. Just trying to clear that up, ok
smile.gif

I just added on to the fact that while those #s werent bad, he only started half of our games and it was his 1st year. your boy Roddy White started just asmany games as Hester in his 1st season at WR and didnt garner half his production and he had Vick throwing to him, who, say what you want, is a WHOLEEE lotbetter than a Rex/Orton combo. so shut your *%++ up. Also idk if you can remember back then or if you started watching football last year, but youtr boy Roddyhad a little case of the butterfingers as well
laugh.gif
, people improve. Hesteris NOT garbage.
indifferent.gif

i thought this was funny about Grant
laugh.gif

For Ryan Grant, the play that summed up 2008 came in the finale against Detroit, when, with a little more than four minutes left, he broke into the secondary and dashed 80 yards for a score. Grant's longest run of the season catapulted him into the top five in the NFC in rushing and triggered $2.1 million in bonus money. His euphoria lasted only a moment. After a Lions challenge, the replay official judged that Grant was downed by contact after 21 yards. He lost the touchdown, the extra yardage and $1.45 million of the bonus

fraij da 5 11 wrote:
Oh boy
laugh.gif

Fraij I apologize for ever knockin the Cheeseheads, no matter how much trash I talked yall dudes was cool customers andvery knowledgable about your team. But these damn Bears fans man...
roll.gif
They think they have a top 10 back ALREADY!

For the record i'll take Grant over Forte.

laugh.gif

Gotta give Jetpac credit for his ability to get under certain dudes skin on here
roll.gif

People really taking this @$@! to heart

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Deangelo Williams
Adrian Peterson
Clinton Portis
Ladainian Tomlinson
Michael Turner
Frank Gore
Brandon Jacobs
Marion Barber
Chris Johnson
Marshawn Lynch

Should I continue?