2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

^ this off-season we got healthy.

Plus Rodgers is gonna be that much better with a year under his belt.
You got Cutler buttt the thing is... Rodgers > Cutler

This isnt even a NT Packers fan thing where we are the only ones saying hes this good. Sports reporters everywhere are saying hes the next big thing and is atop 5 QB in the league for sure.

Keep hating though bears are terrible.

O yea stop it with talking about last season records.

Talk to the Dolphins.

Acting like we got blown out too. We lost 4 games under 7 points. That was with a 1st year QB. Plus our D was injured.
So we arent even in the Dolphins position.

I really want to see one more game from the Packers to really get a handle on them but I know it won't be until the SNF game against the Bears (starterswon't play in the 4th preaseason game).

Tier 1: Vikings, Packers
Tier 2: Bears (very close behind, but still behind)
Tier 8: Lions

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

^ is that you JPZx
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Bring It. I been ready.
Ready for what? to watch the game.
Cause the Bears arent ready.

Awfully confident........guess we'll find out Sunday Night.
This pre-season seems likes it taking forever.
That game is sooo far awayy. I want it to be now.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^How are you going to have tiers in a 4 team division? Just rank them.
Ok.

1a. Vikings
1b. Packers
3. Bears
4. Lions

How is that any different?

O yea....Favres dirty play
smh.gif
close to ending that dudes season.

The announcers had the nerve to say, "Thats a dangerous play for the QB"

SMH

^ this off-season we got healthy.

Plus Rodgers is gonna be that much better with a year under his belt.
You got Cutler buttt the thing is... Rodgers > Cutler

This isnt even a NT Packers fan thing where we are the only ones saying hes this good. Sports reporters everywhere are saying hes the next big thing and is a top 5 QB in the league for sure.

Keep hating though bears are terrible.
ok we can say the SAMETHING we was a mess last year with people being hurt and we didnt have a QB @ all so saying rodgers > cutler meansnothing to me since cutler>>>>>>>>>>>>orton and thats who we had last year when we finished with a wining record

aww yea we also lost alot of games 7 points or less with in the last min of the game just to add to that.

no matter wat you say we did more then you last year and this off season as far as helpin our team get better for the next season

there is no fighting the truth

idc what the bears did. you asked why we were 6-10 i gave you the reason. The reason i gave is why we are that much better this year.

When healthy...Packers > Bears
We simply have more talent then you. Your gonna deny it but whatever.

O yea....Favres dirty play
smh.gif
close to ending that dudes season.

The announcers had the nerve to say, "Thats a dangerous play for the QB"

SMH
I caught it on ESPN and it was definitely a dirty play. What the hell was he thinking?

Originally Posted by wismonty21

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

^ Did you watch the Packers/Cardinals preseason game from a few days ago though? They looked for real man.....honestly. Like a whole different squad than last year.
That's because it was the third string playing.
Maybe you should watch the game instead of commenting on it with zero knowledge of what actually happened.

Rodgers absolutely TOYED with the Cardinals FIRST-string defense. Go back....watch that game, tell me what you think. Rodgers literally targeted DRC and went right at him and guess who came out on top every time....Rodgers. Yes, I realize that it's just the preseason, but is it not FIRST-string offense .vs. FIRST-string defense for most of the first half? And guess what...the score at the end of the first half: Packers 38, Cardinals 10.
Nice sarcasm detector.

You can put all the weight you want in the preseason but those performances don't amount to much. Even if they did, I wouldn't feel all that greatconsidering it was the Cardinals defense. But go ahead and get pumped off that win, I would too after a 6-win season.

Innocent bystander here.. For some reason I think Cutler is gonna have a great year, and I have either the Bears or the Vikings winning the NFC North..

I know one thing for sure, this thread is gonna be straight comedy when the season is over
laugh.gif

^ Did you watch the Packers/Cardinals preseason game from a few days ago though? They looked for real man.....honestly. Like a whole different squad than last year.
Maybe you should watch the game instead of commenting on it with zero knowledge of what actually happened.

Rodgers absolutely TOYED with the Cardinals FIRST-string defense. Go back....watch that game, tell me what you think. Rodgers literally targeted DRC and went right at him and guess who came out on top every time....Rodgers. Yes, I realize that it's just the preseason, but is it not FIRST-string offense .vs. FIRST-string defense for most of the first half? And guess what...the score at the end of the first half: Packers 38, Cardinals 10.
Nice sarcasm detector.

You can put all the weight you want in the preseason but those performances don't amount to much. Even if they did, I wouldn't feel all that great considering it was the Cardinals defense. But go ahead and get pumped off that win, I would too after a 6-win season.
I like how you think your arguing with a packer fan
laugh.gif

Dudes a viking fan.

Your salty as hell
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Innocent bystander here.. For some reason I think Cutler is gonna have a great year, and I have either the Bears or the Vikings winning the NFC North..

I know one thing for sure, this thread is gonna be straight comedy when the season is over
laugh.gif

80l67nn.gif

You already know the mods are ready. This sn was brought back from banned camp and I think I'm gonna go back due to this thread.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
This thread will single handedly boost my post count to 12k when the year is over
laugh.gif

If theres 2 NFC North teams playing eachother, skip the game thread put it here
roll.gif

But yea this thread is gonna be great. Good thread JPZx

Nice sarcasm detector.

You can put all the weight you want in the preseason but those performances don't amount to much. Even if they did, I wouldn't feel all that great considering it was the Cardinals defense. But go ahead and get pumped off that win, I would too after a 6-win season.
I like how you think your arguing with a packer fan
laugh.gif

Dudes a viking fan.

Your salty as hell
roll.gif
Yeah, I always get salty when I'm talking preseason football. Nice work there.

laugh.gif
This thread will single handedly boost my post count to 12k when the year is over
laugh.gif

If theres 2 NFC North teams playing eachother, skip the game thread put it here
roll.gif

But yea this thread is gonna be great. Good thread JPZx

cosign on all but esp the game thread. I haven't been on NT during football season but if preseason is any indicator, these game threads are going to behella annoying.

Back
Top Bottom