2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by tylerdub

^^
So you lost because you won?

exactly. nevermind, ignore my previous post
laugh.gif

Im very confident in the Pack for these next 2 weeks....we played like !!!#, the players know that....we will be very very sharp heading into the bye after theminnesota game, count on it.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Can't wait for Sunday.......

if ya'll dont beat the seahawks r.i.p season.

Didn't know the season was 3 games long...

Now you know.....Down 2 games in a division where the leader is most likely only losing 3. Not a good look.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Can't wait for Sunday.......

if ya'll dont beat the seahawks r.i.p season.

Didn't know the season was 3 games long...

Now you know.....Down 2 games in a division where the leader is most likely only losing 3. Not a good look.

Cause for concern? Yes.

But I mean we can still make the wild card even if we don't win the division. I just want to make the playoffs.

Hasselback career is a wrap...

Every single year we hear about how hes gonna come back off injury and be a top 10-15 QB and all he does is play a few weeks and get his frail %!@ beat up.

IMO hes garbage regardless of health.

Chad Clifton-T-Packers Sep. 23 - 2:45 pm et

Coach Mike McCarthy confirmed Wednesday that LT Chad Clifton (ankle) will miss the Packers' next two games, at least.

Aaron Rodgers was undoubtedly hoping Clifton would be back for the Vikings in Week 4, but Clifton's best-case scenario is a Week 6 return (after Green Bay's Week 5 bye). It's not a major concern for Rodgers this Sunday against St. Louis, but Vikes RE Jared Allen is a candidate for a monster Week 4.
Allen is going to feast on Rodgers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Chad Clifton-T-Packers Sep. 23 - 2:45 pm et

Coach Mike McCarthy confirmed Wednesday that LT Chad Clifton (ankle) will miss the Packers' next two games, at least.

Aaron Rodgers was undoubtedly hoping Clifton would be back for the Vikings in Week 4, but Clifton's best-case scenario is a Week 6 return (after Green Bay's Week 5 bye). It's not a major concern for Rodgers this Sunday against St. Louis, but Vikes RE Jared Allen is a candidate for a monster Week 4.
Allen is going to feast on Rodgers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ive been worrying about this since i witnessed week one.

Roll out right everytime is whats gonna need to be done
laugh.gif

^ Why?

Packers do nothing but pick the ball of and score Touchdowns.
This isnt a fluke thing either, they did it all last year. 22 INTs and 7 TD's

I honestly havent seen what the Vikings have done on D though so they could be doing better.
Prolly giving up less points but idk about how many TO's they're forcing.

smh.gif
The O Line was the biggest FRAUD of the preseason for us.

Rodgers didnt get sacked a single time in those games but now these dudes are getting manhandled and now our 1 consistant bookend on the OL is out for multipleweeks.
smh.gif

Haha im not saying the Packers D is better.

This is fantasy football, dont deny they dont pick the ball off and do things with it.
Those stats dont lie.

not to jinx it or anything but the Bears D has been on point thus far with Lovie taking over defensive play calling duties. They are definitley older and thereis no Urlacher but although i know it is early they have DEFINITLEY played the best since we lost Rivera as our DC after those 2 years with just dominating,dominating defense.... hopefully we can keep it up cause i def got faith in Cutler and our O, and its usually the other way around with us
laugh.gif

Hopefully they can keep it up and its not a repeat of that year where we went to the superbowl where our O looked like a dominant unit through the 1st 8 or sogames and people were calling Rex Grossman an MVP candiate only to get exposed after that (luckily though we still had a functional tough RBin Tommy Jones andthat was enough to go to the SB behind a dominant defense and one of the best ST units ive ever seen with Robby Gould's kicking, Hester being our entireoffense, Maynard being Maynard, and a ST tackling unit behind Ayabadejo who was a BEAST that would always generate take aways.
smokin.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom