2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

pimp.gif

3-0

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Game day!!! Lets Get It!!!

my predictions

Bears: W
Packers: W
Lions: W
Vikings: W

Good day for the NFC north to get healthy.
Yup...very nice.
Yup....crap
Yup....good for them
Yup....son of a !!$*%

A win is a win. Wasn't pretty, but we did just enough. That first kick attempt for Robbie, should have never been called. Punt the ball there Lovie. Ikinda wish Hasselbeck had played. Probably woulda sacked him like 6 times. Freakin Wallace is so shifty. Seattle converted way too many 3rd downs. Tillman hasgot to tackle Jones on that dump off on 3rd and long that lead to the TD. Chicago's O-Line is keeping dudes of Cutler, but they are not opening holes forMatt. Watch replays and, man for man, we are getting pushed back on every run play.

TJ Houshmanshuttheeffuphata

back home against the 1-2 Lions

The O line is run blocking like a bunch of grapes. No one ever gets to the second level and hits a linebacker. The Bears run calls are just too predictable.They never run a counter or a trap or anything. Alter your calls a little and give Forte a chance.

Big week next week...

It'll be interesting to see if GB can stop the run...

who do the bears have next week?

Congrats to the lions...not sure what the skins were doing there at the end though.

TJ Houshmanshuttheeffuphata
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Hester > TJ... Angelo knew whats what
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: and on a side note can anyone locate the last time every single NFC North team (including the Lions
laugh.gif
) all won in the same week
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Good day for the NFC North.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No shots fired this week. Let's enjoy guys.

Big game @ Minny this week. Can't wait.

Hopefully that win for the Lions boost the team to another level, looking for Stafford to deliever some better passes though next week and keep an egg in theturnover column

The Lions played a terrible ******** team. Not taking anything away from Detroit, but the Bears are a better team than Wash., and plus we're at home.

No doubt it'll be a burn barner though.......hopefully we can rush Stafford like we did Wallace, Big Ben, and Rodgers.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Charles Woodson aint playin this year...

I think he's starting for Green Bay.
Pretty sure he meant he "Aint playing around", as in... Hes really good...
laugh.gif
glad you cleared that up. i was like que?

and yes he is a beast
It hurts me to see Charles in that Packers uniform.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom