2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by airblaster503

My NFC North predictions for the weekend:

Lions over da Bears 27-13
Packers over Vikings 31-20
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You, sir, are delusional.

stranger things have happened .....Go Lions. We need to get Calvin more touches. If K. Smith can't play this game will not be good at all though.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by philly035

laugh.gif

Why is that so funny? The Bears have had no run game and the Lions held Portis to basically nothing last week, and the Bears defense is looking pretty thin. Cutler could have a big day if his line can protect, but the Lions I believe will put to much pressure on him for him to be super effective.

And JPZx- yes I was VERY surprised to see Favre throw the ball like that, better than he threw it all last season so I will give him some credit. I still don't think they will beat the Packers, and Favre will still hit a wall at about mid season due to taking to many hits.

Lions fans feeling themselves a little too much
laugh.gif
Agreed. Yall beat the Reskins, chill out
laugh.gif

and yes weve had no run game but weve also played some of the best run Ds in the league and even WITH that we still have a better record than yall.
laugh.gif

And child please, Bears D has not been looking thin even with all of our injuries. Im not gonna sleep on Detroit. I think the bears will pull this out and theyshould especially at home, but even if Detroit does manage a W... 27-13??? !$+@%
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by philly035

laugh.gif

Why is that so funny? The Bears have had no run game and the Lions held Portis to basically nothing last week, and the Bears defense is looking pretty thin. Cutler could have a big day if his line can protect, but the Lions I believe will put to much pressure on him for him to be super effective.

And JPZx- yes I was VERY surprised to see Favre throw the ball like that, better than he threw it all last season so I will give him some credit. I still don't think they will beat the Packers, and Favre will still hit a wall at about mid season due to taking to many hits.

Lions fans feeling themselves a little too much
laugh.gif
Agreed. Yall beat the Reskins, chill out
laugh.gif

and yes weve had no run game but weve also played some of the best run Ds in the league and even WITH that we still have a better record than yall.
laugh.gif

And child please, Bears D has not been looking thin even with all of our injuries. Im not gonna sleep on Detroit. I think the bears will pull this out and they should especially at home, but even if Detroit does manage a W... 27-13??? !$+@%
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Exactly what I was thinking. I highly doubt the bears lose. BUT, if they somehow decided to lose..

No way they lose AT home AGAINST Detroit by.... 14 points.
laugh.gif

This game is taking so long to get here, just to think i have to be at work for 8 hours again on monday just to get to the game, but i took off on tuesdayFTW!!!! Lets go pack. we need to get everything rolling styarting monday night.

You think the Bears are gonna lose that big? At home? 3 points? Just because you guys stopped the ******** god awful offense doesn't mean it'lltranslate to this game. Y'all won 1 game over a terrible team and most of y'all Lions fans come out of nowhere
laugh.gif

ed_lover2009-cmon-son-med-wide.jpg

"C'mon son, $%@! outta here with that *@*$ son."

Man I have been here since before the season. Plus you guys are talking like the Bears are an above average team, get real. They are missing 2 linebackers thisgame, maybe even Briggs so that would be 3. And your run game hasn't done anything. Don't be so naive to the fact that this game could be ugly foreither side.

I said way before the season started that the Bears scared me. I'm not so sure I'd go that far as of now because they're too inconsistent. It seemslike one week they look like trash then the next, they look like legit contenders. The one constant is that this underlying factor is all relative to howCutler plays. The jury is still out on this team, but I really think they're third in line in the North.

Green Bay would own the tie breaker because they beat the Bears. So Vikes would be in 3rd.

laugh.gif
... if we HAVE to split with the Vikes... i hope its this one we lose... i wanna see Favre lose at Lambeau.

Hopefully we keep yalls goon DL to sub 5 sacks on monday... I really like our interior OL ... Colledge, Spitz and Sitton could one day be really good Linemenbut our T situation is HORRIBLEEEEEE.

We gotta get the running game goin early... run some draw's and give Rodgers some underneath options that are solid... and stop sucking fat ##$* on screens
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

It seems to me that the Vikings are just a much better team than GB. I think the Vikes sweep the regular season series.
bears 27 Lions 10
Vikings 30 Packers 24

Back
Top Bottom