2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Charles Woodson aint playin this year...

I think he's starting for Green Bay.
Pretty sure he meant he "Aint playing around", as in... Hes really good...
laugh.gif
glad you cleared that up. i was like que?

and yes he is a beast
It hurts me to see Charles in that Packers uniform.
frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I been up on Charles for the longest time... When he came to GB I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of my all tiem favorite Packers... Gotta love the guy, performs at a very high level under the radar and it doesnt bother him... Gotta save up some lootfor a CW authentic before he retires.

I can't believe I'm gonna be rooting for the Packers like I never have before. I feel so dirty. . .

As far as the Bears go, this is a trap game. Like I said, Lions got a lot better and we can't overlook them. We almost took the L to them last season

As a Bears fan, you want the Vikes to win because then we'll be 2nd in the division assuming we win against the Kitties, which isn't exactly farfetched.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

I SWARE THIS WAS THE BEST THREAD IN THE PRESEASON THAN IT JUST WENT GHOST...

AND YES THAT CANSEC0 BIG FONT WAS NECESSARY....

Just a few days away. I actually can't wait for the Monday night game, too bad i have to work =(

I think the Bears will take care of business at home.

If I wasn't a Vikings fan I'd say the Packers will win, but since I am, I ignore that thought.

It just seems that things like this, a la all the media driven Favre hype and the revolution of the world being around Favre, that people outside of Wisconsinwill automatically sleep on GB.

This is a division game and you can bet that since Rodgers has been very well composed and collected since all this Favre hoopla started years ago, thatRodgers will use this as his outlet and let his play say what he won't.

It'll be a fun battle, no doubt, but the outcome of this game doesn't worry me much at all because it's too early and the only real factor to me isthat this may only help the team down the stretch in terms of winning the division, but outside of that I don't really care.

Originally Posted by airblaster503
Are you going to eat your words yet?
grin.gif

Saying Favre's arm is totally shot and he has no deep ball
smh.gif

TWO thirty yard touchdown passes in last Sunday's game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by philly035

My NFC North predictions for the weekend:

Lions over da Bears 27-13
Packers over Vikings 31-20

laugh.gif

Why is that so funny? The Bears have had no run game and the Lions held Portis to basically nothing last week, and the Bears defense is looking pretty thin. Cutler could have a big day if his line can protect, but the Lions I believe will put to much pressure on him for him to be super effective.

And JPZx- yes I was VERY surprised to see Favre throw the ball like that, better than he threw it all last season so I will give him some credit. I stilldon't think they will beat the Packers, and Favre will still hit a wall at about mid season due to taking to many hits.

laugh.gif

Why is that so funny? The Bears have had no run game and the Lions held Portis to basically nothing last week, and the Bears defense is looking pretty thin. Cutler could have a big day if his line can protect, but the Lions I believe will put to much pressure on him for him to be super effective.

And JPZx- yes I was VERY surprised to see Favre throw the ball like that, better than he threw it all last season so I will give him some credit. I still don't think they will beat the Packers, and Favre will still hit a wall at about mid season due to taking to many hits.

Lions fans feeling themselves a little too much
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And JPZx- yes I was VERY surprised to see Favre throw the ball like that, better than he threw it all last season so I will give him some credit. I still don't think they will beat the Packers, and Favre will still hit a wall at about mid season due to taking to many hits.

Lions fans feeling themselves a little too much
laugh.gif

You are talking like the Lions have played terrible this season, yeah they lost big to the Saints but they still put up alot of points on a defense that isdoing pretty good this season. They were looking like they could beat the Vikings until the second half and they just fell apart, and last weekend against theRedskins they held them to 94 yards the first half with 0 rush yards. Forget about last year, this an all new team with only 20 of 53 players playing for theLions last season.

The Lions could win a few unexpected games this year with rising confidence.
Id give them 4-6 wins this year. Hopefully one of them is against the Bears this week.

I'm not denying the Lions didn't get better, if you look in the previous pages I said their defense improved leaps and bounds. But to say that Chicagodefense is trash when they're the 9th ranked defense right now is just absurd. Not to mention that stopping a terrible ******* offense isn't somethingto really stick your chest out about. Hell the Rams held them out of the end zone.

I'm not denying the Lions didn't get better, if you look in the previous pages I said their defense improved leaps and bounds. But to say that Chicago defense is trash when they're the 9th ranked defense right now is just absurd. Not to mention that stopping a terrible ******* offense isn't something to really stick your chest out about. Hell the Rams held them out of the end zone.

I didn't say they were trash, I said they were looking thin; meaning they have quite a few injuries that they are dealing with right now. Should be a goodgame, but being a Lions fan I have to believe they will get the W

Back
Top Bottom