2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

^
Quit living in the past.

From my understanding, none of those Packers are on the 09 roster.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

^
Quit living in the past.

From my understanding, none of those Packers are on the 09 roster.
grin.gif
then what does the 2008 packers record have to do with this year then?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Are you guys gonna be satisfied with a playoff L, or will your season/ Favre be a failure?
Ah, we'll see. Favre is on a better team, so maybe he can pull it off.

BTW, 6-0!
pimp.gif

Not going to lie, our Defense has to show me something this week. A top 3 receiving corp, and a top 3 oline is going to test us. That being said
laugh.gif
@ 9-7. Wewon't lose 4 games.

Are you guys gonna be satisfied with a playoff L, or will your season/ Favre be a failure?

I said long ago that If we got Favre, anything short of a Super Bowl would be a failure for this team.

I still stand by that, because us fans have already seen some NFC Championship games, so that means nothing to me. Super Bowl or bust. I'd like to addthough, no matter how this season turns out, it's been an absolute ball so far watching Favre in purple.

I may have once said I didn't want Favre, and some of the reasons I said that still have chances of coming true. In the end however, I don't care somuch, because it's been a pleasure and brought back why I have always been enamored with #4.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I said long ago that If we got Favre, anything short of a Super Bowl would be a failure for this team.

I still stand by that, because us fans have already seen some NFC Championship games, so that means nothing to me. Super Bowl or bust. I'd like to add though, no matter how this season turns out, it's been an absolute ball so far watching Favre in purple.

I may have once said I didn't want Favre, and some of the reasons I said that still have chances of coming true. In the end however, I don't care so much, because it's been a pleasure and brought back why I have always been enamored with #4.
pimp.gif

Except I was never enamored with him.

Packers defense only giving up 3 points in the last 2 games??
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tough loss for the Vikes today.

Might as well change the title now. 3-3.

roll.gif

I wish FOX would switch this game... Torture is usually frowned upon.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

is the viking packer game National next week?

i would really like to watch it from home. lol
Don't think so. I think it's just local to us in Minny-GB markets.

Is it basketball season yet?.....at least the Bulls are better than the Bucks and T-Wolves....lol

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by youngmoney

is the viking packer game National next week?

i would really like to watch it from home. lol
Don't think so. I think it's just local to us in Minny-GB markets.

it should be it got moved to 4pm and its one of 4, 4pm games. if i see Jac vs. Ten, Oak @ SD or Car @Az im going to be heated

Unless you're in the Jac, Ten, Oak, SD, Car, or AZ market I almost guarantee you'll get the Vikings/Packers game.

For what it's worth, Childress filed an official complaint about the tripping penalty.

Also, Winfield denied that his foot is fractured and that he'll miss a month.

Can't wait for the game. 7-1 into the bye sounds good to me.

Hopefully, the offense executes better in the redzone on this one.

Btw packers fans, what's the consensus on favre in the GB area? Yall gonna boo him loud on Sunday?

Back
Top Bottom