eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by soul228

UP Beats Ateneo 68-58!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
bilog talaga minsan ang bola. you'll never knew till the game is over... anyways, Ateneo is still the strongest team this season. they justshowed some weakness this time. May chance kaya ang DLSU green archers sa kanila???? One Big Fight! Animo La Salle!

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

UP 89% shooting in the 4th Quarter!
37 bench points!
ONLY 11 turnovers! (ADMU had 18)

I'm so happy!!! UP Fight!!!

UP played really well despite of Martin Reyes' bad shooting day, love to see their teamwork, especially the bench, they limited their turnover as well,compare to their previous games.

For DLSU, it was an escape win for them, Bader should learn how to shoot well, he's been shooting like made or brick, hopefully this will be the start ofDLSU's winning streak, its unusual to see them lose badly.

Originally Posted by icebox15

UP played really well despite of Martin Reyes' bad shooting day, love to see their teamwork, especially the bench, they limited their turnover as well, compare to their previous games.

For DLSU, it was an escape win for them, Bader should learn how to shoot well, he's been shooting like made or brick, hopefully this will be the start of DLSU's winning streak, its unusual to see them lose badly.

You can say that again. Some of my friends even call the guy one shot wonder haha also alvarez was
pimp.gif
played really well and was blinding fast. ate hyram and bader's defenseduring the latter part of the game. The peeps were right about atkins, defense keeps him in the game. Based on the first few games you can notice that heusually gets an offensive foul from the opposing player. I hope this is a start of a winning streak for dlsu and a more confident team. Bringas is slowlyadjusting to the seniors game and is being more confident IMO. Kish Co also was
pimp.gif
today. Great game. Animo!

Kish was in the zone awhile ago, at least some veterans are stepping up as the season goes, as the Archers need a leader this season, I wonder why Coach Franzisn't using Marata, as I've only seen him played during the last few seconds of the overtime when Adamson needs to foul on their possession, didn'tsee Banal played as well this game (from 2nd quarter onwards, since I came late due to traffic and parking_, did he play during the 1st quarter?

havent watch alot of uaap games lately, wala na din ako kilala na players
laugh.gif
yesterday got a chance to watch it live, great first game. No.8 guy from DLSU seems lost, throwing bricks and turning the ball over, even the crowd ofdlsu seems to hate him. kish did played a good game, the only player i knew since i played basketball against with him during hs, he was a big bully backthen
laugh.gif
didnt finish the 2nd game though, i think i saw icebox too in thevenue.

FORMER JRU STALWART AND HARBOUR CENTRE MAINSTAY JAYSON NOCOM passed away earlier this morning in a motorcycle accident.

RIP JAYSON NOCOM.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

soul, did rr garcia play for the tams in hs as well?
Nope. He was reffered to FEU by Barroca being his teammate in HS in Zamboanga. Although I believe he's age is still eligible for the UAAP Jrs.then, he opted to concentrate with the RP Under 18 and FEU's Team B.

Originally Posted by soul228

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

soul, did rr garcia play for the tams in hs as well?
Nope. He was reffered to FEU by Barroca being his teammate in HS in Zamboanga. Although I believe he's age is still eligible for the UAAP Jrs. then, he opted to concentrate with the RP Under 18 and FEU's Team B.

where is Marty Pierce the former CESAFI jrs MVP? Injured ba?

Back
Top Bottom