2009 UAAP-NCAA Thread

89 poins?!?!?!
eek.gif

JOSE RIZAL UNIVERSITY'S high school squad, the Light Bombers, rode on the 89 points scored by guard Joshua Saret en route to a 171-47 demolition job of the Angeles University Foundation Baby Danes in NCAA Season 85 at the Filoil Flying V Arena in San Juan City last July 22.

Natawa ako kasi July 22 is today, pero 'last'.
laugh.gif

Even accomplished a RARE Quadruple Double
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

[h2]Saret scores 89, sets NCAA juniors record[/h2]By Cedelf P. Tupas
Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 14:50:00 07/22/2009

Filed Under: Basketball, National CollegiateAthletic Association (NCAA)

MANILA, Philippines - Joshua Saret made history Wednesday when he sizzled for 89 points in Jose Rizal University's 171-43 massacre of Angeles UniversityFoundation in the 85th NCAA juniors tournament at the FilOil Flying V Arena in San Juan .

The 5-foot-8 point guard from Mandaluyong surpassed the 82-point record set by former teammate Keith Agovida in last year's tournament.

Saret actually finished with a rare quadruple-double, grabbing 11 rebounds, dishing out 12 assists and posting 13 steals.

He made 33 of his 54 shots and 9 of his 10 free throws. Saret went 14-of-28 from beyond the arc.

NT Pi vs Baby Danes sunod!

I still don't get it though.. walang bang sense of pride yung team na yun? I wont let anyone drop 89 without me fouling out.. i'll literally get inhis shirt
laugh.gif

impressive kid
pimp.gif

donbel belano made the last quadruple-double when he was still playing for the Davao Eagles in the MBA.

Originally Posted by soul228

Even accomplished a RARE Quadruple Double
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

[h2]Saret scores 89, sets NCAA juniors record[/h2]By Cedelf P. Tupas
Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 14:50:00 07/22/2009

Filed Under: Basketball, National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)

MANILA, Philippines - Joshua Saret made history Wednesday when he sizzled for 89 points in Jose Rizal University's 171-43 massacre of Angeles University Foundation in the 85th NCAA juniors tournament at the FilOil Flying V Arena in San Juan .

The 5-foot-8 point guard from Mandaluyong surpassed the 82-point record set by former teammate Keith Agovida in last year's tournament.

Saret actually finished with a rare quadruple-double, grabbing 11 rebounds, dishing out 12 assists and posting 13 steals.

He made 33 of his 54 shots and 9 of his 10 free throws. Saret went 14-of-28 from beyond the arc.
Are you sure he's human?
Don't you think he is an A.I. battery powered cyborg or something?
Grabe naman yan!
Talo pa records nila MJ , Kobe & Lebron nung HS sila...
pimp.gif

its more of a test of endurance than skill really.. if the opponent sucks that bad, your really playin against yourself

but even with a bad opponent, to make 14-28 threes is very impressive. heck, some can't even make 10 out of 30 threes unguarded.

Originally Posted by alvin314159

but even with a bad opponent, to make 14-28 threes is very impressive. heck, some can't even make 10 out of 30 threes unguarded.
qft

maaga pa ang liga may biyahe agad yung mga pogi...
grin.gif

pero yung isang game walang byahe dun parehong walang bilang yun
laugh.gif

sweet escape for FEU, FEU is deadly during crunch time, their line-up this season is really tight, like what they did awhile ago, Barroca took over, took thedefensive man of the bigs, and when he missed, their reliable big men, gets the offensive rebound and uses the clock wisely, good game though for Adamson, Iguess DLSU would have a hard time with Adamson as well, especially with the front line against Colina and Galinato

Adamson put up a good fight and proved they can run with the big boys this year. At the rate they're improving, they might have a legitimate chance tobreak into the final four. But it's really too early to tell.

Originally Posted by icebox15

sweet escape for FEU, FEU is deadly during crunch time, their line-up this season is really tight, like what they did awhile ago, Barroca took over, took the defensive man of the bigs, and when he missed, their reliable big men, gets the offensive rebound and uses the clock wisely, good game though for Adamson, I guess DLSU would have a hard time with Adamson as well, especially with the front line against Colina and Galinato
Wasn't Galinato an Archer a couple of seasons ago?

Galinato played for DLSU during the 2004 Season, when they won a title against FEU, after that year I think he transferred then to AdU and took 2 yearresidency, and played his 1st year for AdU last year.

Back
Top Bottom