2009 UAAP-NCAA Thread

yesterday's 2nd game was disgusting. some players will just bring their half effort on their games just to get that paper.smh

ADMU getting their revenge
pimp.gif

Salamat and Jai were on fire.

thank you adamson for the win. hopefully ue would do their part and avenge their loss against ust in the first round and dlsu would do their part by beatingNU. THU would be the day of reckoning for DLSU fans.

Judgement Day Thursday... Like lbj19 said, hopefully DLSU wins as well as UE, for the FEU side, it would be better if that happens, especially a playoff gamemeans extra income, and even bigger income when DLSU happend to be in the 4th spot, as we'll see another ADMU-DLSU

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

fly swat ala takenori akagi ginawa ni riel cervantes kay joshua webb
pimp.gif

imo DLSU played well against FEU...Marata = clutch
pimp.gif
but RR garcia and Riel Cervantes played well too..iba parin pag DLSU di kakalas sa laban..Ano nangyari kay Mangahas? di maganda pinakita niya this season same with his brother..
grin.gif
balibalita na biyahe daw si allan, ewan ko lang kung totoo nabasa ko lang sa net
binigyan daw ng release papers ni victolero si mangahas hmm..
pero di naman kalakasan mapua e so baka naghahanap lang ng dahilan yung coach
pero haka haka ko lang yun
laugh.gif

disappointing loss last saturday for the green archers... the team's chances of making it to the final four is on life support... however there's stilla chance for the team to make it... team, stay away from the light!!!

still hoping for the team to make the final four. para manlang masuot ko yun dmp celtics or un aj5's dark army for the game hehehehe

nevertheless i still believe in the system... animo!!!

DLSU still has a chance to force a playoff for the last spot granting UE helps them and win against UST and them taking care of business against NU

Monday, September 7, 2009
From Arvin Braganza (with his permission)

Mr. Agapito "Jong" Braganza passed away at 3:10 this morning. He suffered a heart attack while watching the Ateneo-UP game at the San Juan Arenayesterday afternoon. He was brought to the Cardinal Santos Hospital where his condition stabilized. He was brought back to the Intensive Care Unit around 10pmwhere he suffered another attack before 3am.
The wedding of Arvin will push through tomorrow as planned and requested by Mr. Jong Braganza.
His remains will lie at the St. Vincent's Seminary along Tandang Sora near Visayas Avenue.

From- http://bleachersbrew.blogspot.com/2009/09/from-arvin-braganza-with-his-permission.html

My Condolence to Arvie and his Family, may his Dad Rest in Peace

Letran Knights defeat AUF Great Danes 100 - 83. Rey Guevarra 26 points and RJ Jazul 25pts.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ang laki ng improvement ni Rey Guevarra sa shooting at depensa. Si RJ marunong pumasa ng bola. Nadevelop ang skills nila kay Toroman ng Smart Gilas

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

^yup, reliable na 3pt shot ni rey guevara
pimp.gif

Guevarra and Jazul hit six 3-point shots each. I'm not sure, but Guevarra might have hit ALL the treys that he took.

Originally Posted by brickthrower

pimp.gif

Guevarra and Jazul hit six 3-point shots each. I'm not sure, but Guevarra might have hit ALL the treys that he took.
6 out of 6 si Rey Guevarra sa 3-pt area.....

Like Father like Son.

The Toroman Experience. Ang laki ng improvement ni Rey Guevarra .....AUF courtside reporter
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fly High So cool Jazul....

Future Knight

Originally Posted by jethro

Monday, September 7, 2009
From Arvin Braganza (with his permission)

Mr. Agapito "Jong" Braganza passed away at 3:10 this morning. He suffered a heart attack while watching the Ateneo-UP game at the San Juan Arena yesterday afternoon. He was brought to the Cardinal Santos Hospital where his condition stabilized. He was brought back to the Intensive Care Unit around 10pm where he suffered another attack before 3am.
The wedding of Arvin will push through tomorrow as planned and requested by Mr. Jong Braganza.
His remains will lie at the St. Vincent's Seminary along Tandang Sora near Visayas Avenue.

From- http://bleachersbrew.blog...with-his-permission.html

My Condolence to Arvie and his Family, may his Dad Rest in Peace

sad..napanood ko yun game..nakatayo pa yun dad ni Arvin..pero di naman akalain na ganun ang mangyayari..R.I.P

Guevarra 6/6..
pimp.gif

K. Alas napadugo ang ilong ni Musni
and my Mapua Cardinals = singko..
indifferent.gif
101-65..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by brickthrower

pimp.gif

6 out of 6 si Rey Guevarra sa 3-pt area.....

Like Father like Son.

The Toroman Experience. Ang laki ng improvement ni Rey Guevarra .....AUF courtside reporter
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fly High So cool Jazul....

Future Knight
are the jordan flight 45s available here already?

hirap maging basketball player di pwede magka off game.. kahit bad day talaga tatawagin paring benta..

crucial games coming up for dlsu and ust

[h1]10 September 2009[/h1]
Basketball
[table][tr][td]Men[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]NU
DLSU[/td] [td]2:00 PM[/td] [td]Araneta Coliseum[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]UE
UST[/td] [td]4:00 PM[/td] [td]Araneta Coliseum[/td] [/tr][/table]
Condolences to Arvin Braganza and his family

Back
Top Bottom