2009 UAAP-NCAA Thread

walang kadala dala... dami ng sumupalpal sige pa din
smh.gif

Chill guys, Its both your Fault naman eh. "An Eye for an Eye makes the World go Blind", so Chill. Flaming isnt allowed. Whether you are BLUE orGREEN, we are united as YELLOW!

@ankh7 You dont want to get kicked again dont ya? Just Kidding!

^got you, dude.

i just expected better.

no harm done anyway, at least for me. just the good old admu-dlsu rivalry, that's all.

got no beef with anyone, wala lang personalan. pagusapan nalang basketball at related topics at hindi kapwa members total uaap-ncaa thread nga naman.

Yeah, we should stick to the topic. And since this is the UAAP/NCAA There will surely be a lot of Emotions in this thread.

^ Are you a Lasallite?

Anyway, Its my time on Tuesday to give my classmates a mouthfull about ADMU beating DLSU
laugh.gif

yup, la sallian! it was a real good game and even though we lost there's nothing to be ashamed of or be salty about.

tatambakan daw by 30, but in reality it was la salle's game to lose. if not for webb's kick, that bacon austria deserved (dahil imo sinahod niya siwebb at delikado yun, wala ng attempt sa ball), we could've really escaped with the win. shoulda woulda coulda, no excuses though. a loss is a loss and alli see is a bright future ahead for the my school's team.

most people counted us out, they even predicted a record of 0-14, so 4-3 aint that bad.

and to coach pido jarencio branding la salle as a weak team, what does that make you? please restrain your mma fighters
laugh.gif

the ust head in the techinical committee imo should have excluded himself from the deliberation just out of delicadeza

Yeah, nothing to be ashamed about. I didnt expect La Salle to keep up with the Hail Mary Squad. They even forced an Overtime. Talk about Heart.

About Johsua, It was the Kick that broke the momentum. but to be honest with you. Joshua deserved that Sahod too, he was too cocky starting from Day 1 when heentered the UAAP seniors. Never really like the Attitude of the Kid. But still a Great Game for him and I cant argue that what Bacon did was Dangerous. alsoCant Argue that what Joshua did was Wrong. Good luck on both of our Teams!

haha yeah id have to give it to you, joshua webb is mac cardona, joseph yeo and even ronald tubid combined!

100% heart, 0%.. well maaayospa naman yun
laugh.gif

kasama nga naman sa laro yung alaskahan, wag lang mapunta sa sakitan.

nobody wants to see anybody get injured.

nung nasprain nga si rabeh naisip ko sana di malala, pano na smart gilas!
laugh.gif

Not to take anything away from an excellent game between ADMU and DLSU yesterday bu the Tamaraws are on a 6 game winning streak right now.
smokin.gif

Think about it, DLSU forced it on OT and lost with a 4-point margin....To think that they're in the rebuilding stage.
smile.gif

Nevertheless, they lost and that serves as a wake up call. Let's move on and see what happens in the next DLSU/ADMU game.

did anybody else catch the play where webb stuck his tongue out and then missed his lay-up? haha that kid can play tho. i'm glad my school won but i haveto admit, dlsu's all black hyperizes look way better than the white and blue hyperizes some ateneo players wore
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Webb reminds me of a young Gabby Cui...

laugh.gif

id just like to share what ive been hearing and seeing..

a lot of people giving webb a hard time with the adhd and all yet he still scored 26 i think..

that doesnt say much about the other team ya know

grin.gif

that kid has adhd? i don't think anybody's said na he couldn't play. the commentators mentioned na he's the first guy in dlsz to have hisnumber retired. he's pretty good, career high nga raw, just didn't keep his head in the game sayang

not here, people here know better

and i dont think he has adhd as well, but some people are giving him a hard time about it

he's a beast and he's still very young so cut him some slack

little off the topic, sana we can have a basketball game between ATENEAN Nters vs LA SALLIAN Nters!
pimp.gif
ill ask taken24 to organize in the upcoming schedule of games sa"Basketball Tayo Thread"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
anyways, the Ateneo Lady eagles are always present during the said schedule ofgames!
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

^nice, ive heard a lot about the lady eagles

marvin hayes ftw! mismatched shoes mala ron artest! haha!

his left kobe 2 shoe got broken so he replaced them with huarache 08 bbs

gotta hustle, no time to change both
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

my bad, dude. sorry na nga eh, di kasi ako sikat wala ako boy friends na resbak sakin sa internet.

LOL Be original naman I remeber using that
Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

got no beef with anyone, wala lang personalan.

boy you have more than a thousand posts & you still dont know how things work here on it. people get more for doing less than you did. if you cant handlethe heat get out of the kitchen sabi nga. lakas ng loob mong magbigay pag ikaw nabigyan pikon ka. you have a habit of always trying to get the last word inkahit na butata ka na so i know youll reply to this even though it makes you look more pathetic

talo ulit Mapua..but pinahirapan ang SSC..too bad di man lang nakatira sa last 11 secs.Jimbo Aquino killed mapua magaling kaso may angas.
grin.gif
...I think Mapua should rely more kay Acosta,Cornejo and Sarangay..

tama na.

tapos na nga eh, huli ka na nga hahabol ka pa, wag ka na sumawsaw.

inulit mo lang din yung sinabi nung iba e.

if you really did know any better you wouldn't have said anything at all.

kayo ang nakakatanda kaya dapat magpasensya din.

hindi lahat ng bagay gusto patulan mapatunayan lang seniority.

ako bago lang ako dito kaya nagkakamali pa, what's your excuse?

2edxjx0.gif

imo webb is still immature. imo his being cocky and confident should rub on the vets like mangahas. i dont know what is wrong with mangahas' game, imo hehas the fundamental skill set, athleticism, built (6'3-6'4 guy who can shoot, slash and post a little bit) to be a good player but doesn't have theintensity and swagger of previous king archers like cardona, yeo, arana, cortez and even casio. imo sa basketball especially at that level palakasan lang ngloob and breaks lang. in mangahas' case he has all the break that he wants but kulang pa sa lakas ng loob. parang mahinhin e. there were times duringprevious years that you can have a glimpse of him being a star player and potential king archer but lately it's been disapointing. Hope he breaks out andgets some of Webb's swagger.

Originally Posted by webnoize

you have a habit of always trying to get the last word in kahit na butata ka na so i know youll reply to this even though it makes you look more pathetic

Nuff said

dude, maayos na usapan lang ha.

insecure ka ba sa mga bagong members? pwede mo naman kausapin ng maayos e.

im sure nung bago ka rin noon nagkakamali ka rin not unless perpekto kang tao diba.

wag ka na mainsecure.

sa susunod hindi nalang kita papansinin, im sure masmatanda ka at marami ka dapat ibang gawin kesa patulan internet posts ko.

enjoy life dude, wag yung laging naghahanap ng mali sa kapwa.

Back
Top Bottom