2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i have a feeling that the heat might get rid of cook, jones or wright

why? Heat have like 2 players under contract next season. All that extra money is going towards dwade.

Originally Posted by hennySMASH

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i have a feeling that the heat might get rid of cook, jones or wright

why? Heat have like 2 players under contract next season. All that extra money is going towards dwade.
They're trying to get under the luxury tax. Wright's been rumored to be moved for awhile since his cap # is almost exactly what they need to get under.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Are folks really thinking the Kings are trading Martin to the Mavs for Howard? Howard's contract isn't even expiring. Mavs have nobody that the Kings really want because obviously Dirk isn't going to be traded. They have enough problems looking for a big man that can hang with the Lakers and everyone knows the Kings' big men aren't that good.

Howard has a team option.

ya acting like the kings can get a better player in return.

u guys think iverson gona get moved?

they put him in the starting lineup, could they be shoppin jim around? or is it to just sell tix?

Problem with KMart is they want to unload Nocioni with him. None of these teams really want to unload players just for capspace

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Are folks really thinking the Kings are trading Martin to the Mavs for Howard? Howard's contract isn't even expiring. Mavs have nobody that the Kings really want because obviously Dirk isn't going to be traded. They have enough problems looking for a big man that can hang with the Lakers and everyone knows the Kings' big men aren't that good.

Howard has a team option.

ya acting like the kings can get a better player in return.
Yes, exactly why a trade won't go down.

Originally Posted by slickrick916

Kings give up:
Martin

Thomas (expiring)

Jazz give up:

NY's 1st round for next years draft

AK-47

Kyle Korver
I hope Geoff Petrie is not that stupid
laugh.gif
I will relinquish my Kings fanhood if that trade ever went down.

If I were cleveland I'd trade Bron Bron for 1st rd pick (John Wall) and a bunch of players. At least this way Cleveland can get something because LBJ is not resigning and no one wants to play in Cleveland

If I were cleveland I'd trade Bron Bron for 1st rd pick (John Wall) and a bunch of players. At least this way Cleveland can get something because LBJ is not resigning and no one wants to play in Cleveland
same old knicks pipe dream

288mjwg.jpg

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Kings give up:
Martin

Thomas (expiring)

Jazz give up:

AK-47

Kyle Korver
laugh.gif
Are you high?

That is more than enough for Kevin Martin. AK47 is a very good, versatile player, and that first rounder is guaranteed top 5 or so. 

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

288mjwg.jpg
knicks or not hes not staying in cleveland. I mean 1. Its Cleveland and 2. Its the Cavaliars.

As a Knick fan Im not worried, NY is one of the biggest market w/ the most talented team w/o a star, Joe Johnson or Dwade gon love it here. Keep thinkin Bron is gonna stay lol

288mjwg.jpg
knicks or not hes not staying in cleveland. I mean 1. Its Cleveland and 2. Its the Cavaliars.

As a Knick fan Im not worried, NY is one of the biggest market w/ the most talented team w/o a star, Joe Johnson or Dwade gon love it here. Keep thinkin Bron is gonna stay lol
ehhhhh

First you have that ridiculous Takeover>>> Ether thread, now your suggesting Cleveland trade Lebron for a first round pick. [ John McEnroe] "you cannot be serious".

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

First you have that ridiculous Takeover>>> Ether thread, now your suggesting Cleveland trade Lebron for a first round pick. [ John McEnroe] "you cannot be serious".
it is. Its either wash your hands of LBJ or make a move where you get something in return. What do you think, LB is gonna wait to get out of his contract just to resign? They could've restructured but he refused. Its crazy but def something they should entertain it. ya'll dont think, probably why ya'll think ether is so good

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Kings give up:
Martin

Thomas (expiring)

Jazz give up:

AK-47

Kyle Korver
laugh.gif
Are you high?

That is more than enough for Kevin Martin. AK47 is a very good, versatile player, and that first rounder is guaranteed top 5 or so. 
I think that is where we shall agree to disagree
laugh.gif
if it was Nocioni instead of Thomas I'd take a better liking to that deal. Kirilenko's 11th highest contract in the NBA is not very appealing to me.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

BUMP anything new?

It’s very possible that Philly’s backseat AI could be shipped out of the City of Brotherly Love shortly, despite the long-term financial baggage that any team would inherit along with him. Luckily, his play nearly merits his boat of a contract so any team that would be acquiring him would be vying for a playoff push and would see the expense as necessary. Dallas is doing their best to work out a deal that would involve a Josh Howard for Iguodala switch with a little Haitian Sensation (Sam Dalembert) thrown in. Big D is the most likely destination for either player to end up

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

288mjwg.jpg

ehhhhh

REGARDLESS of what happens this off season, the cavs are in a title race THIS season. You're tellin me you'd trade him for a 1st round pick and talent??? Gif is on poin btw.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Kings give up:
Martin

Thomas (expiring)

Jazz give up:

AK-47

Kyle Korver
laugh.gif
Are you high?

I think that is where we shall agree to disagree
laugh.gif
if it was Nocioni instead of Thomas I'd take a better liking to that deal. Kirilenko's 11th highest contract in the NBA is not very appealing to me.
That first rounder is def. a very good price for Kmart. those two contracts next to it isnt though. Jazz are looking for cap relief, so i wouldnt understand how they take Kmarts contract anyway.

and why the hell are philly shopping iggy for such a low price? they're getting ripped off on every deal ive seen posted so far.

The Kings need a legit big man. We're good at point guard and have way too many shooting guards and small forwards. People thinking the Kings will trade Martin for their crap should at least be offering 4s or 5s. Anything else suggests you're not thinking beyond your team's needs, which suggests you shouldn't even be proposing any trades.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

288mjwg.jpg

ehhhhh

REGARDLESS of what happens this off season, the cavs are in a title race THIS season. You're tellin me you'd trade him for a 1st round pick and talent??? Gif is on poin btw.

I honestly didnt even consider that, you're right (no cam)

Back
Top Bottom