2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

By the way, any of you who believe this trade assures the Cavs a ring... bet something.
If the Amare trade goes down and we receive Z back, you have yourself a $100 bet.
you lost $100
laugh.gif

OK Mr. "If CLE gets R.I.P. Hamitlon, they are guaranteed to go to the NBA Finals, I'm DEAD SERIOUS."
laugh.gif
smh.gif

$*@@ outta here.

I might have to get my Animal Thug on and start betting all the haters/trolls if this keeps up.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Sure.
Cool.  Just curious on how you became such a Hornets fan from CLE (no shots obviously)?
nerd.gif

I think the bigger part of Amare to Cleveland is one step closer to keeping Lebron there. Winning the title now is obviously the focus, but big picture it's doing everything possible to keep him there.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I think the bigger part of Amare to Cleveland is one step closer to keeping Lebron there. Winning the title now is obviously the focus, but big picture it's doing everything possible to keep him there.
BINGO

All per Woj in summary:

Phoenix waiting on Philly whether they want to include Iggy in an Iggy + Dalembert for Stat + Barbosa deal. Looking like Philly doesn't want to give up Iggy.

Suns aren't satisified with Miami's 'young talent' and would need a 3rd team to get involved. (Unlikely)
smh.gif
@ balking at Beasley

The Cavs deals helps the Suns out the most $ wise.

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

The cavs are gonna take it all if amare goes to there....if nash can make amare look like an all-star then why wouldn't the best NBA unselfish player do it? Plus amare was playing his best with shaq
you have no idea what you're talking about. 

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

By the way, any of you who believe this trade assures the Cavs a ring... bet something.
If the Amare trade goes down and we receive Z back, you have yourself a $100 bet.
you lost $100
laugh.gif
OK Mr. "If CLE gets R.I.P. Hamitlon, they are guaranteed to go to the NBA Finals, I'm DEAD SERIOUS."
laugh.gif
smh.gif

$*@@ outta here.

I might have to get my Animal Thug on and start betting all the haters/trolls if this keeps up.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Sure.
Cool.  Just curious on how you became such a Hornets fan from CLE (no shots obviously)?
nerd.gif

Finals? sure. Winning it? NOOOOO

sorry but time to come back to reality.

If the sixers trade Iguodala and do not get back a legit player back for the long term then Im done with Philly.

I was talking about Lebron...dude will take amares game to new heights

You said Amare played his best ball WITH Shaq

Therefore you dont know what youre talking about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif
Amare averaged 28/10 next to Shaq.

Originally Posted by Respect21

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif
Amare averaged 28/10 next to Shaq.
Had nothing to do with Shaq being there... They were still in the Dantoni system when he was getting those #s.

When Porter got the head coaching job and slowed the offense down, Amare was getting nothing close to 28/10.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

If the sixers trade Iguodala and do not get back a legit player back for the long term then Im done with Philly.

join the darkside.....you know you want to
devil.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

The PHX system honestly might be the best system for him in the entire league with Nash setting him up.  He could possibly flourish there (15 & 8 type numbers there next year).
i dont know about that.  most of JJs shots are because lebron and shaq get double teamed and jj just cuts to the hoop or puts back misses since no one is guarding him.  i dont watch the suns at all but who will draw defenders away like lebron and shaq?  JJ is wide open on most of these layups and dunks he gets.

either way, if its amare for jj, we gotta do it

exactly

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

this

i'm pretty much a thunder fan at this point.. i'm usually against having two teams.. but since the thunder were so young and were losing last year, they were my west team..

but i'm gone if this goes down

who knicks going to trade that the rockets want, that they said there is a 50 50 chance of tmac coming to ny

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

who knicks going to trade that the rockets want, that they said there is a 50 50 chance of tmac coming to ny

Jordan Hill, Jared jefferies and maybe Hughes.

That's the only way the salaries match.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

there might be 3rd team as well

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

there might be 3rd team as well
Yeah, there def has to be some sort of 3rd team. Instead of Jefferies it might also be Curry, but I doubt that.

Back
Top Bottom