2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by franchise3

Somebody post up the Chad Ford article about Amare to the Cavs.

Talking about the Cavs could get Amare, and then deal Shaq for Murphy or Jamison.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
if that happens. Fit them for rings if they can pull that off, and, IN for Shaq's reaction if he gets traded to the Wiz or Pacers.

If the Cavs could get STAT and Jamison I'd be like:

But I know the odds of that are less than 1%. I doubt we land STAT anyway.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

arzi1.png

This would be my IDEAL trade. I know every Knicks fan would LOVE this trade as well
pimp.gif

We all know this will never happen, but a dude can dream right?
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Donnie Walsh would be considered a MAN- GOD if he can make this happen.

Look at that -1.8 PER 
roll.gif
sick.gif

An Amare-Jamison front court would be one of the softest in the league right behind the Lakers
laugh.gif

I don't really take these Chad Fords, Broussards, Buchers, or some others to seriously.

Marc Stein and David Aldridge, and sometimes Woj mostly have legit information.

A lot of these cats like Bucher just blow smoke.

For all my Sixers fans out here, who wanna see that Iggy for amare deal? i prayyyyyyyyyyy it happens
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

An Amare-Jamison front court would be one of the softest in the league right behind the Lakers
laugh.gif
I'm saying.  I have absolutely NO idea why some of you think we should get our rings fitted if that happened.

Trading Shaq would be absolutely asinine at this point...

People like to hype up Utah, but, Boozer + Okur is a soft frontcourt as well.

Amare + Jamison is a soft front court, but, there's so many different looks the Cavs could give opposing teams.

And ease up Lebron's scoring load/burden come playoff time.

I pray T-mac gets moved. Rockets have him all locked up. Dude needs to be set free and show that he still got it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
I'm saying.  I have absolutely NO idea why some of you think we should get our rings fitted if that happened.

Trading Shaq would be absolutely asinine at this point...

yea shaq and amare could work i think but not amare and jamison. shaq manhandled andrew bynum, shaq owns bynum. bynum would bone amare or jamison to no end.

Originally Posted by RoOk

For all my Sixers fans out here, who wanna see that Iggy for amare deal? i prayyyyyyyyyyy it happens
pimp.gif
It's a good deal if we're looking to unload Iggy's contract.

Everyone knows even the Sixers & Amare know next year he isn't going to be in Philly

if amare gets dealt couldnt we see nash gone too?
hes a free agent after this year if im not mistaken so phoenix should try n get sumthin for him..

nash for augustine....get it done mj

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't really take these Chad Fords, Broussards, Buchers, or some others to seriously.

Marc Stein and David Aldridge, and sometimes Woj mostly have legit information.

A lot of these cats like Bucher just blow smoke.

Any credibility Chad Ford ever had died to me after the whole Darko fiasco. In fact, to put it in perspective, the # 1,3,4,5 an 6 pics from that draft played in last night's game. #18, 29, and 47 have also been in one. I still remember the first line of his article was something like, "Darko gets hit, gets hit hard. But hte thing about Darko, he hits back even harder."
laugh.gif

Actually %**% Justice from HTown Chron saying Morey is holding out for Hill or Douglas. NY fans, school me on Douglas and would that be better? I know ya'll don't want to give up on Hill. But what about Toney?

You can have toney, although i really liked him. Hes basically a taller nate, with better court vision, but with a worse shot. Hes a combo guard basically.

That means nates staying past this season...i like.

Franchise, you're def. getting jefferies for sure man. theres no way NY is giving any of their young talent for just an expiring. we aint the wizards man
laugh.gif

Bang, you's my dude, but I'm pretty sure Morey won't tack on Jeffries.
laugh.gif

I'm not expecting the world for TMac, but, let's look at it.

1. Do nothing, let TMac come off the books for themselves and use that $ to resign Scola + Lowry

2. Do nothing, and buy TMac out.

3. Make a trade with NYK and tack on Jeffries' contract for another year.

2 out of 3 makes sense. 1 does not. So, I don't see how Morey budges.

Back
Top Bottom