2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

EnEyeKayEe wrote:

Really?  This just reeks of hatred from an ungrateful/bitter Lakers fan.  The New York Knicks have a better chance of winning the title this year than Shaq signing with ORL or L.A.  I can't even believe I just read that.

you dont think shaq would love to come back to the Lakers and a chance to add more rings to his resume?

LOL WUT

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The Shaq to DC for Jamison/Miller seems to be BS. Both sides are denying it.
Yeah but Bucher is saying it's bogus, which makes me think it could happen within minutes. 

I'm so conflicted. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Al Jefferson to the Bulls would be a nice look! Plus if the Bulls could get into the T-Mac deal

Al Jeff+DRose+TMac= a VERY VERY VERY nice team IMO
that will def. not happen. If tmac goes anywhere its to NY or Philly. I do see country boy Al on the bulls though. I'm still prepared to be disappointed when nothing happens by the end of the deadline.

WojYahooNBA  Miami tried to enlistCharlotte as 3rd-team to make Amar'e deal but failed, league sourcessaid. Udonis Haslem would've gone to Charlotte.
Wonder what happened. Haslem is what Coach Brown wants (reliable, experienced PF) and is an expiring at the same time.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

You do know you can edit your posts, right?

no i  dont know how to edit then quote
Open up the quote in another tab, then copy and past it into your original that you edited... fyi.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Really?  This just reeks of hatred from an ungrateful/bitter Lakers fan.  The New York Knicks have a better chance of winning the title this year than Shaq signing with ORL or L.A.  I can't even believe I just read that.

you dont think shaq would love to come back to the Lakers and a chance to add more rings to his resume?

roll.gif

Absolutely not.

You do know you can edit your posts, right?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Plus he's not even saying anything, he's basically repeating what was already posted, besides THIS:
shaq is so immature he would sign  with celtics, magic, or lakers just to try and screw the cavs
Really?  The New York Knicks have a better chance of winning the title this year than Shaq signing with ORL or L.A.  I can't even believe I just read that.

are you serious? you living in a dream world (no common) if you think that. and im glad you edited that lil comment bashing laker fans.

"he said that he would like to play out this final year of his contract in Cleveland, then see if returning to the Lakers is an option for next year."

o rly??? have u been living under a rock?

and listening to howard's almost tearful plea for shaq to "teach him" and denouncing the nick name superman and call himself superman 2 to appease shaq, wouldnt that just be a hollywood story if he actually joined that team and took him up on that offer....and proceded to take revenge on the cavs organization who traded him after he proclaimed "win a ring for the king" making him look like a moron being traded to of all places Washington, the team who still has the rights to arenas, the guy whos wife shaq was porkin....

you surely cant be such a cav homer to deny that....can you?

And you quote yourself, nicely done. you're noto trying to get that post count up huh
i did it!
happy.gif
 thanks to the one guy who helped. rest of you can go to hell
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Al Jefferson to the Bulls would be a nice look!
If this is the best Kahn can get, then you hold onto Jefferson and it'sa no-brainer. Deng is more of a detriment than an asset with hiscontract. He's a nice player but I wouldn't be interested in him unlesshe made maybe half of what he makes. Tyrus Thomas is insignificant in aJefferson deal.

No Noah, No Deal. That is what Kahn should tell Chicago.

I'm told they are considering sending point guard Sergio Rodriguez toMemphis. Rodriguez, who is making $1.8 million in this the final seasonof his contract, would back up Mike Conley. Because the Griz are underthe salary cap, they could simply take Sergio on while the Kings wouldsave the remaining money from this season.
Link

Meh.

Shaq did openly talk about rejoining the Lakers in 2011.  I was pissed, most Laker fans were happy and hopeful. 

Doesn't mean it will ever happen, but it was something he has spoken about before.  *just sayin* 

Looks like tinsley lost his spot in the rotation huh?

King fans would love to see that deal happen. Good deal by Memphis. He's a solid backup.

NobleKane wrote:
I can't even tell if you are being serious with your last reply so I don't know how to approach it and will proceed to ignore you. *shrugs*

Wow...just WOW.

And it's already been said, Shaq isn't being traded unless he volunteers himself to be included in a trade to better his team...

Spurs look to trade McDyess, eye Thomas
Adrian Wojnarowski

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports
The San Antonio Spurs are trying to unload Antonio McDyess(notes) and the remaining $7.5 million owed him after this season to possibly clear a way to make a trade for Chicago Bulls forward Tyrus Thomas(notes), league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The Spurs have been searching for expiring deals to move McDyess, who will make $4.9 million next season and is guaranteed about $2.6 million in 2011-12. Trading McDyess would free minutes and give them greater flexibility to re-sign Thomas this summer if they want. Thomas would give the Spurs a younger, more athletic complement to Tim Duncan(notes), and could be part of a future frontline with former first-round pick Tiago Splitter(notes) and rookie DeJuan Blair(notes).

The Spurs are shopping Roger Mason(notes), who is in the final season of his contract, with the help of Mason’s agent. In addition to Mason, they have a number of other expiring contracts – Michael Finley(notes), Matt Bonner(notes), Ian Mahinmi(notes) among them – to possibly offer the Bulls.

The Denver Nuggets could be a match for McDyess, who played six seasons there. Nevertheless, it’s less likely the Spurs would want to do that deal with another Western Conference contender. The Bulls have been shopping Thomas, and are trying to get expiring contracts and a good first-round pick for him.

New York still has interest in a deal for Thomas that would include Al Harrington(notes), but doesn’t have a 2010 first-round pick to give them. And one of the Knicks future first-round picks could be on its way to Houston in the deal they’re discussing for Tracy McGrady(notes) and his expiring contract.

The Spurs are 30-21 and are tied for fifth place in the Western Conference. They traded for Richard Jefferson(notes), who they also have tried to trade, and signed McDyess last summer to increase their payroll to about $80 million in hopes of chasing their fifth championship.

[h1]DAntoni Asked About T-Mac Rumor[/h1]
Feb 16, 2010 5:22 PM EST

DAntoni_Mike_nyk.jpg
With the second chapter of the 2009-2010 season beginning on Tuesday night and the trade deadline on Thursday, Mike D'Antoni spoke to the media and was asked about the rumored trade that would send Tracy McGrady to New York.

"Hypothetically, whatever's best for the organization, I'm definitely all for it," D'Antoni said in response to a question about losing a young asset in return for greater cap space this summer.

Jordan Hill reportedly may be included in the deal in order to shed the contract of Jared Jeffries.

"Number one is the development of Wilson and Gallo," D'Antoni said about the need to give the Knicks' young players a greater role over the remainder of the season.

Absent from D'Antoni's statement was any mention of Hill, which could either be an indication of the likelihood of the Knicks' lottery pick remaining with the team or simply a reflection of the fact that the rookie has not been a regular part of the coach's rotation to date.

NobleKane wrote:
I can't even tell if you are being serious with your last reply so I don't know how to approach it and will proceed to ignore you. *shrugs*

Wow...just WOW.

And it's already been said, Shaq isn't being traded unless he volunteers himself to be included in a trade to better his team...

lol ignoring?

your last sentence reeks of why people hate cavs fans. not every cav fan thinks hes danny ferry but its damn near close
laugh.gif

boston has been testing market for Rasheed Wallace, potentially to make room for Jamison. Source says all of that is unlikely, tho
11 minutes ago from web
Cavs have continued talks with Wiz about Jamison but sources say there is competition. Celtics are still involved, sources say.
13 minutes ago from web

Anyone who thinks the Cavs are trading Shaq has absolutely no grasp of reality. Been awhile since a game, but remember Cavs are 43-11.
about 1 hours ago from web

from cavs beat writer brian windhorst..end the shaq nonsense

Back
Top Bottom