2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

If im Riley, ill take on Jrichs contrat.

Alston-Wade-Jrich-Beasley-Stat.

solid solid starting 5, bench is looking thin though.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Beasley is going to be a good player, but I just don't see it happening in Miami.
Especially if STAT is there.  Not enough balls to go around (pause).

The New York Knicks are finalizing a deal to acquire Houston Rockets forward Tracy McGrady, an NBA source told SI.com.

The framework of the deal involves sending McGrady to New York for forward Jared Jeffries, guard Larry Hughes and forward Jordan Hill.The Knicks and Rockets have agreed to swap 2011 first round picks andthe Knicks will send the Rockets their first round pick in 2012.

The only outstanding issues involve protection for the draft picks.

The deal could be completed as early as tomorrow.

get this done and then deal Al for Tyrus, and I'm very pleased.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Beasley is going to be a good player, but I just don't see it happening in Miami.
He just doesnt look comfortable out there. i cant point out what the flaw is.

He just needs more time to develop. he needs to work harder, put his mindset and heart in the game. working with a guy like wade can def. help him. he needs to get some burn in the 4th quarters too.

Like allen said, flip Al for TT, but we still  need to get rid of chris duhon, although Tmac running the show would be a bit better.

Jordan hill,
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I've come to the conclusion that we will never compete for achampionship again, our front office is content with us wallowing asthe 6-8 seed in the east
tired.gif
tired.gif

Bulls would be idiots to deal for Mcgrady, they got a nice squad if they trade half the players him they are missing the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

The New York Knicks are finalizing a deal to acquire Houston Rockets forward Tracy McGrady, an NBA source told SI.com.

The framework of the deal involves sending McGrady to New York for forward Jared Jeffries, guard Larry Hughes and forward Jordan Hill.The Knicks and Rockets have agreed to swap 2011 first round picks andthe Knicks will send the Rockets their first round pick in 2012.

The only outstanding issues involve protection for the draft picks.

The deal could be completed as early as tomorrow.

get this done and then deal Al for Tyrus, and I'm very pleased.

pimp.gif
I'm not worried about that first round 2012 pick at all. If we are not a top 3 team in the east by 2012 then we *%%$%# up big time and we can all say good bye to walsh/dantoni. If this hopefully goes through and we trade harrington for tyrus and nate for house/allen
eek.gif
eek.gif
. cleaning the !#!@%%+%%**@% house baby
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Bulls would be idiots to deal for Mcgrady, they got a nice squad if they trade half the players him they are missing the playoffs.

A nice squad to conted for what? The 5th seed in the East??? GTFOHWTBSG
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

i wish tmac goes to the bulls -> guaranteed playoffs.

but playing on the knicks will give him a chance to show what he has left.

can't wait for tmr.

wow buc i would think u would be celebrating that tmac was going to your knicks lol

one things for sure you can stop wearing your free tmac shirt now
laugh.gif

A nice squad to conted for what? The 5th seed in the East??? GTFOHWTBSG
smh.gif
i didnt know fans wanted their teams to miss the playoffs....my bad then. shouldnt have been cheap with ben gordon otherwise you guys would be in great shape with him.

smh.gif
Sleepin on my boy T-mac. He's still got something left. He's being freed at last and you'll all see
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

GTFOHWTBSG
smh.gif
roll.gif

i think i got what that means, but what does the "G" stand for?

and bulls would take tmac to free up some of their contracts like hinrich, deng, or salmons.

Back
Top Bottom