2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

"Get. The. %!@$. Outta. Here. With. That. Bull. %#!%. G."

And the Paxson brothers are horrendous GM's...just plain awful.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Bulls would be idiots to deal for Mcgrady, they got a nice squad if they trade half the players him they are missing the playoffs.

A nice squad to conted for what? The 5th seed in the East??? GTFOHWTBSG
smh.gif
i didnt know fans wanted their teams to miss the playoffs....my bad then. shouldnt have been cheap with ben gordon otherwise you guys would be in great shape with him.

No we would be the 5th seed and stuck there..... We did the right thing.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Bulls would be idiots to deal for Mcgrady, they got a nice squad if they trade half the players him they are missing the playoffs.
smh.gif
Sleepin on my boy T-mac. He's still got something left. He's being freed at last and you'll all see
pimp.gif
How is anyone supposed to know how TMac is doing? Not even the Rockets have a complete idea. NBA game shape is a different level. I think how he plays will be a wild card.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

The New York Knicks are finalizing a deal to acquire Houston Rockets forward Tracy McGrady, an NBA source told SI.com.

The framework of the deal involves sending McGrady to New York for forward Jared Jeffries, guard Larry Hughes and forward Jordan Hill.The Knicks and Rockets have agreed to swap 2011 first round picks andthe Knicks will send the Rockets their first round pick in 2012.

The only outstanding issues involve protection for the draft picks.

The deal could be completed as early as tomorrow.

get this done and then deal Al for Tyrus, and I'm very pleased.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My man. Like I said, if Walsh pulls this off the impossible, he'll be worshipped as a man-god in the newspaper backpages.

Originally Posted by 35KD

smh.gif
Sleepin on my boy T-mac. He's still got something left. He's being freed at last and you'll all see
pimp.gif
i know hes got something left, i want him to play well but no one knows til he gets traded. just doesnt make sense IMO for the bulls. I like him going to the Knicks.

also heard that the deal to the Knicks is basically done.

Well, there's conflicting reports out on what a possible Bulls package is. There's some reports that says Salmons is included. That's a little bit more cap room for the Bulls. Still trying to get a 3rd team to take Hinrich. Even more money. So basically if Hinrich or Salmons is unloaded, it's worthwhile for the Bulls.

There's no way Walsh gets this far only to possibly let Houston balk at protecting the 2012 pick and make a deal with Chicago. In all honestly, there's no point of protecting the pick anyway.

The New York Knicks are finalizing a deal to acquire Houston Rockets forward Tracy McGrady, an NBA source told SI.com.

The framework of the deal involves sending McGrady to New York for forward Jared Jeffries, guard Larry Hughes and forward Jordan Hill.The Knicks and Rockets have agreed to swap 2011 first round picks andthe Knicks will send the Rockets their first round pick in 2012.

Budinger AND JHill on the Rockets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally J Hill can get some burn. Dude is suffering in NY

Heat fail to recruit Bobcats

The Miami Heat have failed to recruit the Charlotte Bobcats as a third team in trade talks for Amar’e Stoudemire(notes), league sources said. The discussions centered on Charlotte taking on Udonis Haslem(notes) in a deal, but the price ultimately made no sense for them.

It would’ve possibly opened the door for Miami to deal Jermaine O’Neal(notes) to the Suns and take back both Stoudemire and Jason Richardson(notes). The Suns have tried to include Richardson, who will make $14.4 million next season, in packages with Stoudemire.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Budinger AND JHill on the Rockets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally J Hill can get some burn. Dude is suffering in NY

this is a good deal for both teams

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

The Miami Heat have failed to recruit the Charlotte Bobcats as a third team in trade talks for Amar’e Stoudemire(notes), league sources said. The discussions centered on Charlotte taking on Udonis Haslem(notes) in a deal, but the price ultimately made no sense for them.

It would’ve possibly opened the door for Miami to deal Jermaine O’Neal(notes) to the Suns and take back both Stoudemire and Jason Richardson(notes). The Suns have tried to include Richardson, who will make $14.4 million next season, in packages with Stoudemire.

If the heat can get J-Rich also...Best team in East. ASAP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

If the heat can get J-Rich also...Best team in East. ASAP
pimp.gif

if u plan to play the starting five the whole game.

Originally Posted by h3at23

I do not want Stat on my team if it means losing Beas. Call me crazy
you aint crazy.... why pay 10mill more for a guy that scores 4 more points and 2 more rebounds a game... what do philly need on their team? is there something that can happen with....
heat: JO, Qrich, Haslem, Cook,  Arroyo, Jones  
suns: Stat, Jrich,
76ers: Iggy

Back
Top Bottom