* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by JPZx

In 2-3 years Detroit will be contenders?...
With all the early draft picks they have been stockpiling over the years they better.  Seriously though they are putting players in place, they still need a few proven corners and a left tackle and center for the offensive line.  They are a young team and have some good talent out there, they just need to finish the puzzle and put it all together.  A few years ago the Vikings weren't contenders and look what they did.  The hate on the Lions in this thread is stupid, sure they have sucked the past several years but to say they aren't putting the right pieces in place and that they aren't going anywhere is just ignorant.  Plus everyone knows the Bears are going to finish last in the division this year, Cutler has already made that clear.  And Bears fans if you think otherwise, think about this.  Martz runs one of the most technical playbooks in the NFL, Cutler struggled last year, how do you think that pea sized brain of his is going to absorb all the info required for Martz's system?
You're the idiot here. Or more like a homer.

If you knew anything about Cutler, one of his known strengths is his intelligence. The guy went to Vanderbilt for god's sakes. Shanahan and Martz have praised him for his smarts. There have been no indications of Cutler struggling to pick up the system at all. Now I don't expect us to mesh right away but we'll get there eventually.

With all the early draft picks they have been stockpiling over the years they better.  Seriously though they are putting players in place, they still need a few proven corners and a left tackle and center for the offensive line.  They are a young team and have some good talent out there, they just need to finish the puzzle and put it all together.  A few years ago the Vikings weren't contenders and look what they did.  The hate on the Lions in this thread is stupid, sure they have sucked the past several years but to say they aren't putting the right pieces in place and that they aren't going anywhere is just ignorant.  Plus everyone knows the Bears are going to finish last in the division this year, Cutler has already made that clear.  And Bears fans if you think otherwise, think about this.  Martz runs one of the most technical playbooks in the NFL, Cutler struggled last year, how do you think that pea sized brain of his is going to absorb all the info required for Martz's system?

If you knew anything about Cutler, one of his known strengths is his intelligence. The guy went to Vanderbilt for god's sakes. Shanahan and Martz have praised him for his smarts. There have been no indications of Cutler struggling to pick up the system at all. Now I don't expect us to mesh right away but we'll get there eventually.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Maybe he is smart, but his decision making has been terrible.  The only reason he was successful in Denver was because he had one of the best receivers in the league to throw the ball to.  In Chicago his supporting cast isn't anything special and it is highlighting his flaws.  Dude is a certified bum until proven otherwise.

Maybe he is smart, but his decision making has been terrible.  The only reason he was successful in Denver was because he had one of the best receivers in the league to throw the ball to.  In Chicago his supporting cast isn't anything special and it is highlighting his flaws.  Dude is a certified bum until proven otherwise.

Packers are better than the Vikings because they have a better player at 1 of the 22 positions?
Jay Cutler potentially throwing 40 touchdown passes?

rjmyd5.gif

Packers are better than the Vikings because they have a better player at 1 of the 22 positions?

rjmyd5.gif

damn, you guys are 7 pages deep ALREADY?! shoot....

im not going to make my predictions yet, but it is really the packers/vikings division to lose. Also, be afraid of J.Finley..........very afraid!!!

damn, you guys are 7 pages deep ALREADY?! shoot....

im not going to make my predictions yet, but it is really the packers/vikings division to lose. Also, be afraid of J.Finley..........very afraid!!!

Fair enough.

And the Packers > Vikings. I just wanted to say that because I hate the Vikings fan base more. Hopefully Favre doesn't come back. I'd love to see whatever bum @*@ they'd put at QB. Made a mistake not drafting Clausen.

Fair enough.

And the Packers > Vikings. I just wanted to say that because I hate the Vikings fan base more. Hopefully Favre doesn't come back. I'd love to see whatever bum @*@ they'd put at QB. Made a mistake not drafting Clausen.

This new regime will have us contenders within the next 2-3 years. Max we do this year is 7-9. Probably end up 5-11 but we will be in a lot more games with at least a chance to win it. WE WILL BEAT THE BEARS WEEK ONE !!!!!!

This new regime will have us contenders within the next 2-3 years. Max we do this year is 7-9. Probably end up 5-11 but we will be in a lot more games with at least a chance to win it. WE WILL BEAT THE BEARS WEEK ONE !!!!!!

rjmyd5.gif
Dude its Rich Gannon
laugh.gif
I bet you any money he doenst like Favre.

rjmyd5.gif
Dude its Rich Gannon
laugh.gif
I bet you any money he doenst like Favre.

Oh so Packers > Vikings because you don't like the Vikings fanbase?

Groundbreaking football analysis in this thread, I tell ya.

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

No.

And if the Packers can improve their O-Line, I can envision them ahead of Minnesota.

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

No.

And if the Packers can improve their O-Line, I can envision them ahead of Minnesota.

Calm down there. It was a playful jab. This is the trash talk thread you know.

Calm down there. It was a playful jab. This is the trash talk thread you know.

JPZ has had about 6 months to stockpile these .gifs fellas.

Come correct or he will come at you. lololol.

JPZ has had about 6 months to stockpile these .gifs fellas.

Come correct or he will come at you. lololol.

I think the Packers are all around a better team then the Vikings, the only thing that I can really say the Vikings have the upper hand in is the run game.  And the Vikings fans in here were all cocky as hell after last year since Favre almost took them to the promise land.  I really don't see that repeating with T-Jax under center.

Back
Top Bottom