* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

NT doesn't have enough laughter emoticons for me to express myself today.

Lions. TRASH.

Bears even being 2-0. TRASH. Aaron Rodgers is gonna make everyone on that roster P.O.W.'s next week.

and last but certainly not least....

0-2?

LOL.

JPZ, eat your heart out.
I agree with you on everything but the Lions.  Their play calling has been trash and way to conservative, and Shaun Hill is one of the worst qb's in the league.  But they have a good d-line that was putting pressure on Vick all day and finally have some players in the secondary that can tackle.  They really should have won both games but in each one the play calling in the second half has been terrible, once they get Stafford back and throw the ball down field the offense will open up even more and they will start winning, but right now they are only playing it seems within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage and it is way to easy to defend.  As for the Vikings, looks like Favre is officially trash.

Its a damn shame what happened to Stafford. Cuz the Lions finally have some damn talent on this roster. They clearly looked like the better team until he went out last week, and with the way they hung in there today w/ one of the worst QB situations in the league, who knows?

Like I said last week, they are a Patrick Peterson & improved o-line away from being able to make some real noise (assuming Stafford will be able to stay on the field...which I prolly shouldn't at this point).

Its a damn shame what happened to Stafford. Cuz the Lions finally have some damn talent on this roster. They clearly looked like the better team until he went out last week, and with the way they hung in there today w/ one of the worst QB situations in the league, who knows?

Like I said last week, they are a Patrick Peterson & improved o-line away from being able to make some real noise (assuming Stafford will be able to stay on the field...which I prolly shouldn't at this point).

the bears will not win no more than 7 games I mean the Bears have no offensive line not a bad one, they have old dead people and random corpses as an O-Line.

the bears will not win no more than 7 games I mean the Bears have no offensive line not a bad one, they have old dead people and random corpses as an O-Line.

laugh.gif
this guy is super mad...

Favre bout to retire mid season if they dont turn this mess around 19 pts in 2 weeks LOL.

Has Jared Allen crossed the LOS yet???

Dudes gettin real upset down 2 games to the Bears
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this guy is super mad...

Favre bout to retire mid season if they dont turn this mess around 19 pts in 2 weeks LOL.

Has Jared Allen crossed the LOS yet???

Dudes gettin real upset down 2 games to the Bears
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by coryturner

Your grammar is terrible.

Your grammar is terrible.

the bears will not win no more than 7 games I mean the Bears have no offensive line not a bad one, they have old dead people and random corpses as an O-Line
This is coming from a Vikings fan that's 0-2.
laugh.gif

the bears will not win no more than 7 games I mean the Bears have no offensive line not a bad one, they have old dead people and random corpses as an O-Line
This is coming from a Vikings fan that's 0-2.
laugh.gif

- The lions will not be 4th in the nfc north this year.
-brett favre will play this season and next season
pimp.gif

-packers and my vikings will be the only two teams in the playoffs.
-the bears will not only have the worst record in the nfc north but the worst in the nfc BANK IT.
-Jay cutler and mike martz will have a fight on the sidelines some point in the season.
- now that peppers has that money he will avg 4 to 6 sacks a season.

predictions

-vikings 13-3
-packers 11-5
- Lions 7-9
- Bears 2-14
    According to Cory predictions earlier in this thread we about to lose the next 14 games while the Vikings win 13 out of 14.
roll.gif

- The lions will not be 4th in the nfc north this year.
-brett favre will play this season and next season
pimp.gif

-packers and my vikings will be the only two teams in the playoffs.
-the bears will not only have the worst record in the nfc north but the worst in the nfc BANK IT.
-Jay cutler and mike martz will have a fight on the sidelines some point in the season.
- now that peppers has that money he will avg 4 to 6 sacks a season.

predictions

-vikings 13-3
-packers 11-5
- Lions 7-9
- Bears 2-14
    According to Cory predictions earlier in this thread we about to lose the next 14 games while the Vikings win 13 out of 14.
roll.gif

If we got old dead people and random corpses for and oline ya'll got have ghosts as ya'll oline cuz pass rushers is coming straight through ya'll joint, matter of fact the only person that can see them during the game is that kid from the six sense cuz I sure in the hell can't see ya'll...and what makes it worse is how every part of ya'll team was so hyped up coming in, its still a young season but the only team in the north to worry about right now is the pack because they're playing hard, we're learning a new, more complex offense than u guys and we still look better on offense and defense. the season is still young but if i were you I wouldn't be hating on the Bears, if there's anyone you should be hating on it's Favre for being a diva, he doesn't even look like he wants to play, and Childress for whoring himself and the organization to favre this whole offseason, and now it's biting them in the $+@!
wink.gif

If we got old dead people and random corpses for and oline ya'll got have ghosts as ya'll oline cuz pass rushers is coming straight through ya'll joint, matter of fact the only person that can see them during the game is that kid from the six sense cuz I sure in the hell can't see ya'll...and what makes it worse is how every part of ya'll team was so hyped up coming in, its still a young season but the only team in the north to worry about right now is the pack because they're playing hard, we're learning a new, more complex offense than u guys and we still look better on offense and defense. the season is still young but if i were you I wouldn't be hating on the Bears, if there's anyone you should be hating on it's Favre for being a diva, he doesn't even look like he wants to play, and Childress for whoring himself and the organization to favre this whole offseason, and now it's biting them in the $+@!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

give the damn bears d some respect.... HILL PLAYED BETTER THAN STAFFORD IN THE SECOND HALF...more yards passing. the d equally smashed on both of em....and they won today....what happens when they beat the packers next week....another fluke?

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

give the damn bears d some respect.... HILL PLAYED BETTER THAN STAFFORD IN THE SECOND HALF...more yards passing. the d equally smashed on both of em....and they won today....what happens when they beat the packers next week....another fluke?

Back
Top Bottom