* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Vikings: 11-5 (Losses @NYJ, DAL, @NE, @CHI, @PHI)
Packers: 10-6 (Losses @PHI, MIN, @NYJ, @MIN, @ATL, @NE)
Bears: 6-10 (Losses @DAL, GB, @NYG, MIN, PHI, @DET, NE, @MIN, NYJ, @GB)
Lions: 5-11 (Losses @CHI, PHI, @MIN, @GB, @NYG, WAS, NYJ, @DAL, NE, GB, MIN)

Tough schedule for the NFC North this year. No one wins over 12 games.

Originally Posted by JPZx

jpz take yo $+@ to sleep you got the bears playing the vikings 3 times

and i bet you wont put your name on the line with that bears 6-10

North does have a tough schedule.
I can see the Vikings getting 11 wins ONLY if Favre stays healthy. If he doesnt its 9 or 10 wins.

I dont see the Packers only having 10 wins. I dont see them losing to Philly its the first game of the year and the Eagles have a new starting qaurterback and a few other changes, while the Packers will be continuing where they left off last year. I dont see the Packers losing to the Falcons cause their simply just a better team. And i really dont see them losing to the Vikings twice cause it's just not gonna happen. If the Packers lose to the Vikings 4 times in a row i'll delete this SN.

SCREEN CAP IT JPZx!!!

I only mentioned the Vikings and Packers cause the Lions and Bears are irrelevant. Actin like Peppers is gonna take em to the Playoffs.

North does have a tough schedule.
I can see the Vikings getting 11 wins ONLY if Favre stays healthy. If he doesnt its 9 or 10 wins.

I dont see the Packers only having 10 wins. I dont see them losing to Philly its the first game of the year and the Eagles have a new starting qaurterback and a few other changes, while the Packers will be continuing where they left off last year. I dont see the Packers losing to the Falcons cause their simply just a better team. And i really dont see them losing to the Vikings twice cause it's just not gonna happen. If the Packers lose to the Vikings 4 times in a row i'll delete this SN.

SCREEN CAP IT JPZx!!!

I only mentioned the Vikings and Packers cause the Lions and Bears are irrelevant. Actin like Peppers is gonna take em to the Playoffs.

Obviously Favre has a good track record with his durability. But to say he's gonna do this his whole life is just wrong.
I think his last game against the Saints was foreshadowing of whats to come. I said it before, he's 40 something years old and another surgery, he cant do this until he's 50. There will be that one hit and its over.

Obviously Favre has a good track record with his durability. But to say he's gonna do this his whole life is just wrong.
I think his last game against the Saints was foreshadowing of whats to come. I said it before, he's 40 something years old and another surgery, he cant do this until he's 50. There will be that one hit and its over.

Another thing with the Minnesota Vikings -- many people don't understand that their running game was average at best last year. Yeah, AP had 1300 yards and 18 TDs. The majority of those TDs came at the goal-line.

Steve Hutchinson was banged up and injured throughout all of 2009 (his philosophy is to play through it and miss no time like the "good ole days"), plus there would be a lot of games where Bryant McKinnie would be non-existent, despite the dominant tools he possesses. Not to mention, the Vikings started a second year player at center who was a 6th round pick in 2008, and a rookie right tackle, who should adapt to the game better in his second year.

If you watched a lot of Vikings games, you would have seen Adrian Peterson get stopped at the line of scrimmage A LOT. Whether it was a rush for no gain, a 1 yard gain, or whatever, seldom did he ever break one for more than 10-15. Barring that Cleveland Browns game, I can't recall one time he ran for one more than 25 or so.

If the Minnesota Vikings get their running game back on par this season along with last year's passing game.... watch out
laugh.gif
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1_r.gif

Another thing with the Minnesota Vikings -- many people don't understand that their running game was average at best last year. Yeah, AP had 1300 yards and 18 TDs. The majority of those TDs came at the goal-line.

Steve Hutchinson was banged up and injured throughout all of 2009 (his philosophy is to play through it and miss no time like the "good ole days"), plus there would be a lot of games where Bryant McKinnie would be non-existent, despite the dominant tools he possesses. Not to mention, the Vikings started a second year player at center who was a 6th round pick in 2008, and a rookie right tackle, who should adapt to the game better in his second year.

If you watched a lot of Vikings games, you would have seen Adrian Peterson get stopped at the line of scrimmage A LOT. Whether it was a rush for no gain, a 1 yard gain, or whatever, seldom did he ever break one for more than 10-15. Barring that Cleveland Browns game, I can't recall one time he ran for one more than 25 or so.

If the Minnesota Vikings get their running game back on par this season along with last year's passing game.... watch out
laugh.gif
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1_r.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

roll.gif

roll.gif

I'm not Asian by the way
laugh.gif

I meant to have the Bears going 7-9. Messed that up when putting the teams together.

I'm not Asian by the way
laugh.gif

I meant to have the Bears going 7-9. Messed that up when putting the teams together.

!%#+ it I'll be the first to bite the bullet.... throw me on that list as a Lions fan
pimp.gif

We will finish .500+ and you can quote me on that

!%#+ it I'll be the first to bite the bullet.... throw me on that list as a Lions fan
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

pimp.gif

Youre not the first, and no you wont.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

pimp.gif

There's no one listed as a Lions fan in the first post and we already have 2 guaranteed Ws on 10/3 & 12/12
wink.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

pimp.gif

There's no one listed as a Lions fan in the first post and we already have 2 guaranteed Ws on 10/3 & 12/12
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom