* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Reggie Wayne is a product of Peyton. I seriously don't think Marvin was that great now looking at how well Collie has played.

For me it is...

1. Andre Johnson
2. Randy Moss (Ask Revis)
3. Brandon Marshall
4. Fitz
5. Megatron
6. Sid the kid
7. Reggie Wayne
8. Roddy White
9. Jesus Colston
10. Milk Carton Vincent Jackson

Honorable mentions: Chad Johnson, Greg Jennings, and the real Steve Smith

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Reggie Wayne is a product of Peyton. I seriously don't think Marvin was that great now looking at how well Collie has played.

For me it is...

1. Andre Johnson
3. Brandon Marshall
4. Fitz
5. Megatron
6. Sid the kid
7. Reggie Wayne
8. Roddy White
9. Jesus Colston
1) Ginn (ask revis(
2) Miles (ask Nnamdi)

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

For me it is...

1. Andre Johnson
3. Brandon Marshall
4. Fitz
5. Megatron
6. Sid the kid
7. Reggie Wayne
8. Roddy White
9. Jesus Colston
1) Ginn (ask revis(
2) Miles (ask Nnamdi)

For once i will put my input on WR's

1. Dre
2. Fitz
3. CJ
4. Brandon Marshall
5. Randy Moss
6. Reggie Wayne
7. Steve Smith
8. Roddy White
9. Anquan Boldin
10. Greg Jennings
11. Jermichael Finley
happy.gif

12. Sidney Rice
13. Wes Welker
14. Miles Austin
15. Desean Jackson

Now to all the Vikings fans before i get bashed for saying Greg Jennings > Sidney Rice
Right now i honestly do think so although Sidney appears to be very nice. But Greg Jennings has produced and has been sure handed while puttin up numbers every year since his rookie year. Sidney Rice had one very good year. There's no reason he can't be better then Jennings but Jennings has proved already he's money. Im not postive on this but if Jennings wasn't number one, he was at least top 5 in the most receptions in the league that were 20 yards or more. Im pretty sure he was number one. Rice has got the size and length to manhandle DB's as he did last year where he was would just run down the field and Favre would just throw it up, most times then not they connected. Where as Jennings has the speed, route running and hands. Sidney Rice looks dam nice and he probably will end up being more of a problem then Jennings in a few years, but right now Jennings > Rice.

Jermichaels in there just cause he's the *!$!.

For once i will put my input on WR's

1. Dre
2. Fitz
3. CJ
4. Brandon Marshall
5. Randy Moss
6. Reggie Wayne
7. Steve Smith
8. Roddy White
9. Anquan Boldin
10. Greg Jennings
11. Jermichael Finley
happy.gif

12. Sidney Rice
13. Wes Welker
14. Miles Austin
15. Desean Jackson

Now to all the Vikings fans before i get bashed for saying Greg Jennings > Sidney Rice
Right now i honestly do think so although Sidney appears to be very nice. But Greg Jennings has produced and has been sure handed while puttin up numbers every year since his rookie year. Sidney Rice had one very good year. There's no reason he can't be better then Jennings but Jennings has proved already he's money. Im not postive on this but if Jennings wasn't number one, he was at least top 5 in the most receptions in the league that were 20 yards or more. Im pretty sure he was number one. Rice has got the size and length to manhandle DB's as he did last year where he was would just run down the field and Favre would just throw it up, most times then not they connected. Where as Jennings has the speed, route running and hands. Sidney Rice looks dam nice and he probably will end up being more of a problem then Jennings in a few years, but right now Jennings > Rice.

Jermichaels in there just cause he's the *!$!.

The same Greg Jennings who had less receptions, less yards, and half as many td's as Rice? +++%

The same Greg Jennings who had less receptions, less yards, and half as many td's as Rice? +++%

The same Greg Jennings who has 4 very productive wide receivers around him. Stats arent everything, he's proven he's very good. And he still puts up numbers.

Rice is good but every time the ball was hiked Favres thought process went, Rice, Shaincoe, Harvin, Rice. He was theee target. Jennings was the one with the most talent around many targets.

The same Greg Jennings who has 4 very productive wide receivers around him. Stats arent everything, he's proven he's very good. And he still puts up numbers.

Rice is good but every time the ball was hiked Favres thought process went, Rice, Shaincoe, Harvin, Rice. He was theee target. Jennings was the one with the most talent around many targets.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Greg had a weird year, but there's some validity to this statement.

Greg had a weird year, but there's some validity to this statement.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Thats like saying AP was better than Johnson last year because we had Chester Taylor. See what I did there?

You reaching broseph

Thats like saying AP was better than Johnson last year because we had Chester Taylor. See what I did there?

You reaching broseph

Cmon son, everyone has seen over the past 4 season that Greg makes plays... Hes got super crisp routes and great body control and hands. Hes been drawing a lot of double teams and if you know anything about Aaron Rodgers especially last year you know that he doesn't throw balls into double coverage like that.

Not saying hes better than Rice because they both have their strengths but just throwing some numbers out there doesn't prove anything.

Cmon son, everyone has seen over the past 4 season that Greg makes plays... Hes got super crisp routes and great body control and hands. Hes been drawing a lot of double teams and if you know anything about Aaron Rodgers especially last year you know that he doesn't throw balls into double coverage like that.

Not saying hes better than Rice because they both have their strengths but just throwing some numbers out there doesn't prove anything.

You reaching broseph

nah you reaching...go make another girl thread in general and leave football to the big boys

You reaching broseph

nah you reaching...go make another girl thread in general and leave football to the big boys

I think the Vikes will look much more efficient after having the bye week.

Moss will make an immediate impact. It might not be a huge impact right off.
But I think Moss, if nothing else, will stretch the field, which can only be a positive thing for AP.

I think the Vikes will look much more efficient after having the bye week.

Moss will make an immediate impact. It might not be a huge impact right off.
But I think Moss, if nothing else, will stretch the field, which can only be a positive thing for AP.

Back
Top Bottom