* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

[table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Team[/td][td]
[/td][td]Receiving[/td][td]Rushing[/td][td]Fumbles[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]GS[/td][td]Rec[/td][td]Yds[/td][td]Avg[/td][td]Lng[/td][td]TD[/td][td]Att[/td][td]Yds[/td][td]Avg[/td][td]Lng[/td][td]TD[/td][td]FUM[/td][td]Lost[/td][/tr][tr][td] 2006 [/td][td] New York Giants [/td] [td] 16 [/td] [td] 4 [/td] [td]12[/td][td]81[/td][td]6.8[/td][td]16[/td][td]0[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td] 2005 [/td][td] New York Giants [/td] [td] 16 [/td] [td] 5 [/td] [td]8[/td][td]91[/td][td]11.4[/td][td]17[/td][td]0[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][/tr][tr][td] 2004 [/td][td] New York Giants [/td] [td] 16 [/td] [td] 7 [/td] [td]5[/td][td]25[/td][td]5.0[/td][td]9[/td][td]1[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][/tr][tr][td] 2003 [/td][td] New York Giants [/td] [td] 16 [/td] [td] 7 [/td] [td]10[/td][td]56[/td][td]5.6[/td][td]10[/td][td]2[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][/tr][/table]

I WILL NOT debate Finley and Shaincoe.
Somehow numbers from 2003-2006 are relevant in who is better now? What?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I guess you failed to mention (or didn't know) that during those four years he was playing behind Jeremy Shockey, who during those four years was regarded as a Top 5 tight end in the NFL.

Some of these Packer fans
laugh.gif
... the only one on here with some common sense is fraij, I swear.

When your TE puts up double digit TDs and produces for a full season... then we can talk about him on the same level as those who have done it... alright? Y'all love to crown your dudes before they've done anything. Somehow, Sidney Rice puts up great #s for one year and cannot be regarded as a Top 10 receiver because "he only did it for one year", but Jermichael Finley can, solely off hype, be called a "Top 5 TE by the end of the year" without doing jack $!%*? What's good with that?

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

[table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Team[/td][td]
[/td][td]Receiving[/td][td]Rushing[/td][td]Fumbles[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]GS[/td][td]Rec[/td][td]Yds[/td][td]Avg[/td][td]Lng[/td][td]TD[/td][td]Att[/td][td]Yds[/td][td]Avg[/td][td]Lng[/td][td]TD[/td][td]FUM[/td][td]Lost[/td][/tr][tr][td] 2006 [/td][td] New York Giants [/td] [td] 16 [/td] [td] 4 [/td] [td]12[/td][td]81[/td][td]6.8[/td][td]16[/td][td]0[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td] 2005 [/td][td] New York Giants [/td] [td] 16 [/td] [td] 5 [/td] [td]8[/td][td]91[/td][td]11.4[/td][td]17[/td][td]0[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][/tr][tr][td] 2004 [/td][td] New York Giants [/td] [td] 16 [/td] [td] 7 [/td] [td]5[/td][td]25[/td][td]5.0[/td][td]9[/td][td]1[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][/tr][tr][td] 2003 [/td][td] New York Giants [/td] [td] 16 [/td] [td] 7 [/td] [td]10[/td][td]56[/td][td]5.6[/td][td]10[/td][td]2[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][/tr][/table]

I WILL NOT debate Finley and Shaincoe.
Somehow numbers from 2003-2006 are relevant in who is better now? What?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I guess you failed to mention (or didn't know) that during those four years he was playing behind Jeremy Shockey, who during those four years was regarded as a Top 5 tight end in the NFL.

Some of these Packer fans
laugh.gif
... the only one on here with some common sense is fraij, I swear.

When your TE puts up double digit TDs and produces for a full season... then we can talk about him on the same level as those who have done it... alright? Y'all love to crown your dudes before they've done anything. Somehow, Sidney Rice puts up great #s for one year and cannot be regarded as a Top 10 receiver because "he only did it for one year", but Jermichael Finley can, solely off hype, be called a "Top 5 TE by the end of the year" without doing jack $!%*? What's good with that?

NO, SMH. Where do i even start.

I said Jennings is better cause of his career production where as Rice had one good year.
You then said how can i say FInley is better when he only had one good year. Shaincoe had 2 good years, you know what F it im not typing this out i am not arguing Shaincoe and FInley.
I posted Shaincoes 4 seasons of nothing cause i was trying to prove he hasnt produced his whole career like Jennings.

Can i hear your rebuttal to my comparison of Rice and Jennings at least, seeing that Jennings had an identical season to Rices?

NO, SMH. Where do i even start.

I said Jennings is better cause of his career production where as Rice had one good year.
You then said how can i say FInley is better when he only had one good year. Shaincoe had 2 good years, you know what F it im not typing this out i am not arguing Shaincoe and FInley.
I posted Shaincoes 4 seasons of nothing cause i was trying to prove he hasnt produced his whole career like Jennings.

Can i hear your rebuttal to my comparison of Rice and Jennings at least, seeing that Jennings had an identical season to Rices?

I'm not gonna come in here and say DD> anyone because its pointless but I would feel bad not mentioning him at all.

Mr. Consistent.

[table][tr][td]
Receiving
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Year[/td][td]Team[/td][td]G[/td][td]Rec[/td][td]Yds[/td][td]Avg[/td][td]Yds/G[/td][td]Lng[/td][td]TD[/td][td]20+[/td][td]40+[/td][td]1st[/td][td]FUM[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]4[/td][td]21[/td][td]218[/td][td]10.4[/td][td]54.5[/td][td]48[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]14[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]16[/td][td]70[/td][td]1,061[/td][td]15.2[/td][td]66.3[/td][td]71T[/td][td]6[/td][td]15[/td][td]5[/td][td]49[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]2008[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]16[/td][td]74[/td][td]1,012[/td][td]13.7[/td][td]63.2[/td][td]71T[/td][td]5[/td][td]13[/td][td]6[/td][td]44[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]2007[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]15[/td][td]82[/td][td]1,048[/td][td]12.8[/td][td]69.9[/td][td]47[/td][td]2[/td][td]14[/td][td]4[/td][td]49[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]2006[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]16[/td][td]92[/td][td]1,295[/td][td]14.1[/td][td]80.9[/td][td]82T[/td][td]8[/td][td]21[/td][td]5[/td][td]53[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]2005[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]16[/td][td]86[/td][td]1,221[/td][td]14.2[/td][td]76.3[/td][td]59[/td][td]5[/td][td]17[/td][td]5[/td][td]63[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]2004[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]16[/td][td]84[/td][td]1,208[/td][td]14.4[/td][td]75.5[/td][td]50[/td][td]9[/td][td]16[/td][td]4[/td][td]59[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][/table]

I'm not gonna come in here and say DD> anyone because its pointless but I would feel bad not mentioning him at all.

Mr. Consistent.

[table][tr][td]
Receiving
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Year[/td][td]Team[/td][td]G[/td][td]Rec[/td][td]Yds[/td][td]Avg[/td][td]Yds/G[/td][td]Lng[/td][td]TD[/td][td]20+[/td][td]40+[/td][td]1st[/td][td]FUM[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]4[/td][td]21[/td][td]218[/td][td]10.4[/td][td]54.5[/td][td]48[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]14[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]16[/td][td]70[/td][td]1,061[/td][td]15.2[/td][td]66.3[/td][td]71T[/td][td]6[/td][td]15[/td][td]5[/td][td]49[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]2008[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]16[/td][td]74[/td][td]1,012[/td][td]13.7[/td][td]63.2[/td][td]71T[/td][td]5[/td][td]13[/td][td]6[/td][td]44[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]2007[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]15[/td][td]82[/td][td]1,048[/td][td]12.8[/td][td]69.9[/td][td]47[/td][td]2[/td][td]14[/td][td]4[/td][td]49[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]2006[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]16[/td][td]92[/td][td]1,295[/td][td]14.1[/td][td]80.9[/td][td]82T[/td][td]8[/td][td]21[/td][td]5[/td][td]53[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]2005[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]16[/td][td]86[/td][td]1,221[/td][td]14.2[/td][td]76.3[/td][td]59[/td][td]5[/td][td]17[/td][td]5[/td][td]63[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]2004[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]16[/td][td]84[/td][td]1,208[/td][td]14.4[/td][td]75.5[/td][td]50[/td][td]9[/td][td]16[/td][td]4[/td][td]59[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][/table]

^ True, if the Lions were to actually use him. No doubt he has the most talent, but he aint the most productive thats for sure. Yall guys and your pitiful franchise are the kings at wasting talent. You've only done it the past 5 drafts.

Im still waiting for any Viking fan to tell me how Rice is better right now when Jennings 08 season = Rice's 2009 season

^ True, if the Lions were to actually use him. No doubt he has the most talent, but he aint the most productive thats for sure. Yall guys and your pitiful franchise are the kings at wasting talent. You've only done it the past 5 drafts.

Im still waiting for any Viking fan to tell me how Rice is better right now when Jennings 08 season = Rice's 2009 season

leave it to packer fans to bring out Vishante's Giants stats. haha I'm done. GB has the best receiving corp in the world.

leave it to packer fans to bring out Vishante's Giants stats. haha I'm done. GB has the best receiving corp in the world.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

This
30t6p3b.gif

Can I post Jermichael Finley's sophomore year of high school stats? Because that's from the same exact time period you're bringing up Visanthe's stats. How does 2003 have any bearing on 2010? Ugh.

Done with this.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

This
30t6p3b.gif

Can I post Jermichael Finley's sophomore year of high school stats? Because that's from the same exact time period you're bringing up Visanthe's stats. How does 2003 have any bearing on 2010? Ugh.

Done with this.

We were talking about Jennings career in relation to Rices.
You then brought up Finleys career saying he only had one good year, and then i showed that Shaincoe only had 2 good years. He had 4 years of zero production.

I showed that because i was proving you couldnt relate the two cause Jennings has produced his whole career.

WAS THE MAIN POINT OF MY ARGUMENT FOR JENNINGS NOT HIS WHOLE CAREER OF PRODUCTION?

And im still waiting on the response for how rice is better when Jennings had an identical season to him in 2008.

Salty %%@+#.

Back
Top Bottom