* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by hymen man

You're trippin' if you think the Vikes are sweepin' the division, JPZ. I see at least one loss to the Packers, it's gonna be a close race man.. I just hope we end up on top.
They shouldn't have even lost one last year.

It is gonna be tough to sweep. I'll admit that.

They didn't. 
pimp.gif

But I think they will play us well..

Guys I set up a Fantasy Football league on yahoo just for the people that post in here.  PM me with your email and I'll hook you up with an invite.  Going to cap the number of teams at 14.

Guys I set up a Fantasy Football league on yahoo just for the people that post in here.  PM me with your email and I'll hook you up with an invite.  Going to cap the number of teams at 14.

In past years I definitely would join your league Wisconsin 4 Life, but I made a rule this year where I'm only going to be in one so I can be fully committed to that squad. Sorry man.

In past years I definitely would join your league Wisconsin 4 Life, but I made a rule this year where I'm only going to be in one so I can be fully committed to that squad. Sorry man.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Don't worry, we'll find another Minnesota pansy to finish last.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Don't worry, we'll find another Minnesota pansy to finish last.

Back
Top Bottom