* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

There is no way in hell we're finishing fourth in the division with a 2-14 record. We are NOT that bad. Our basement is 5-11.

And the whole Peppers thing and "I'm not going to play because I got paid" is just media BS. Many reports in training camp praise him for working harder than anyone else on the team. Why would anyone bust their @!+ off in practice just so that they could take games off and coast? Doesn't add up.

There is no way in hell we're finishing fourth in the division with a 2-14 record. We are NOT that bad. Our basement is 5-11.

And the whole Peppers thing and "I'm not going to play because I got paid" is just media BS. Many reports in training camp praise him for working harder than anyone else on the team. Why would anyone bust their @!+ off in practice just so that they could take games off and coast? Doesn't add up.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Vikings- 13-3 (Defense will be BETTER)
Packers- 10-6
Bears- 9-7
Lions- 7-9

12 wins for the Vikes. But this is the most realistic predictions I've seen.

Vikings- 13-3 (Defense will be BETTER)
Packers- 10-6
Bears- 9-7
Lions- 7-9

12 wins for the Vikes. But this is the most realistic predictions I've seen.

chicago bears fans are the funniest fans in the nfl and green bay is a close second.the bears has NO o-line or wide outs and your d-line is still VERY suspect.Jay cutler will still make stupid throws matt forte is overrated and your MLB is old and done and THIS man is running the show......................

chicago bears fans are the funniest fans in the nfl and green bay is a close second.the bears has NO o-line or wide outs and your d-line is still VERY suspect.Jay cutler will still make stupid throws matt forte is overrated and your MLB is old and done and THIS man is running the show......................

im liking where this thread is going...people betting screen names
roll.gif

my predictions

vikings 10-6- hold tiebreaker over pack
packers 10-6

Spoiler [+]
lions 6-10
bears 6-10 lions hold tiebreaker over bears so bears finish last in division
laugh.gif

im liking where this thread is going...people betting screen names
roll.gif

my predictions

vikings 10-6- hold tiebreaker over pack
packers 10-6

Spoiler [+]
lions 6-10
bears 6-10 lions hold tiebreaker over bears so bears finish last in division
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

!%#+ it I'll be the first to bite the bullet.... throw me on that list as a Lions fan
pimp.gif

We will finish .500+ and you can quote me on that
Youre not the first, and no you wont.

There's no one listed as a Lions fan in the first post and we already have 2 guaranteed Ws on 10/3 & 12/12
wink.gif
Airblaster has been THE lions representative for the past year now. And he already posted in this thread, so...

And I know youre just kidding about beating the Packers at all.  Rodgers should have 6-7 of his TD's against that defense.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

!%#+ it I'll be the first to bite the bullet.... throw me on that list as a Lions fan
pimp.gif

We will finish .500+ and you can quote me on that
Youre not the first, and no you wont.

There's no one listed as a Lions fan in the first post and we already have 2 guaranteed Ws on 10/3 & 12/12
wink.gif
Airblaster has been THE lions representative for the past year now. And he already posted in this thread, so...

And I know youre just kidding about beating the Packers at all.  Rodgers should have 6-7 of his TD's against that defense.

You're trippin' if you think the Vikes are sweepin' the division, JPZ. I see at least one loss to the Packers, it's gonna be a close race man.. I just hope we end up on top.

You're trippin' if you think the Vikes are sweepin' the division, JPZ. I see at least one loss to the Packers, it's gonna be a close race man.. I just hope we end up on top.

Originally Posted by hymen man

They shouldn't have even lost one last year.

It is gonna be tough to sweep. I'll admit that.

People keep sayin I have us sweeping the division
laugh.gif

I thought I cleared that up. On our losses I have us losing to @CHI, which is right. I gave the Bears' one too many losses.

[h1]Vikings special teamer has plan for Ramadan this time around[/h1]
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 9, 2010 11:01 AM ET
Two-a-day practices are grueling enough.  Starting on Wednesday, Vikings backup safety Husain Abdullah will have to get through without eating or drinking during the daytime because of Ramadan.

"I've been doing it since I was 7," Abdullah told Chip Scoggins in an intriguing piece for the Minneapolis Star-Tribune. "To a Muslim, Ramadan is what we wait for every year. The holy month of Ramadan, we love it."

While Abdullah loves it, the Vikings believe it sapped the special teamer's energy last year for a month.  So with the help of the team's nutritionist, the organization came up with a better plan to help their player.

Abdullahwill start each day at 5AM with a prayer and breakfast.  He'll eat ahuge dinner after dusk, and then wake up every morning at 2AM to down aprotein shake that will help keep him going all day.

"Last year he was kind of shouldering it all by himself," Childress said.

Inspiredby Hakeem Olajuwon, who fasted during the NBA season, perhaps Abdullahand his brother Hamza of the Cardinals will inspire another generationof Muslim Americans.
h<a href=/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/09/vikings-special-teamer-has-plan-for-ramadan-this-time-around/">http://profootballtalk.nb...amadan-this-time-around/">Link

People keep sayin I have us sweeping the division
laugh.gif

I thought I cleared that up. On our losses I have us losing to @CHI, which is right. I gave the Bears' one too many losses.

[h1]Vikings special teamer has plan for Ramadan this time around[/h1]
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 9, 2010 11:01 AM ET
Two-a-day practices are grueling enough.  Starting on Wednesday, Vikings backup safety Husain Abdullah will have to get through without eating or drinking during the daytime because of Ramadan.

"I've been doing it since I was 7," Abdullah told Chip Scoggins in an intriguing piece for the Minneapolis Star-Tribune. "To a Muslim, Ramadan is what we wait for every year. The holy month of Ramadan, we love it."

While Abdullah loves it, the Vikings believe it sapped the special teamer's energy last year for a month.  So with the help of the team's nutritionist, the organization came up with a better plan to help their player.

Abdullahwill start each day at 5AM with a prayer and breakfast.  He'll eat ahuge dinner after dusk, and then wake up every morning at 2AM to down aprotein shake that will help keep him going all day.

"Last year he was kind of shouldering it all by himself," Childress said.

Inspiredby Hakeem Olajuwon, who fasted during the NBA season, perhaps Abdullahand his brother Hamza of the Cardinals will inspire another generationof Muslim Americans.
h<a href=/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/09/vikings-special-teamer-has-plan-for-ramadan-this-time-around/">http://profootballtalk.nb...amadan-this-time-around/">Link

I just saw last year the Vikings out-sacked Green Bay 14-0 in their two meetings
sick.gif

I just saw last year the Vikings out-sacked Green Bay 14-0 in their two meetings
sick.gif

Best. Stat. Ever.

That Green Bay defense finally gets their chance to play the guy that had a red shirt on in practice for 17 years, the guy that supposedly "betrayed" their organization, and they don't get one, single sack on him
roll.gif
roll.gif

Best. Stat. Ever.

That Green Bay defense finally gets their chance to play the guy that had a red shirt on in practice for 17 years, the guy that supposedly "betrayed" their organization, and they don't get one, single sack on him
roll.gif
roll.gif

Capers better have a better gameplan for them this year, I swear the lack of pressure on Favre last year was so damn frustrating seeing him back there for like 4-5 seconds finding someone open
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ive been reading that Pickett has been playing the 3-4 DE spot like a NT similar to what Jolly was last year and Raji has been playing NT more like a 3-4 DE with the kind of push he gets. Hopefully they will both be able to draw double teams to leave CMIII and Jones 1v1 on the outside.

Capers better have a better gameplan for them this year, I swear the lack of pressure on Favre last year was so damn frustrating seeing him back there for like 4-5 seconds finding someone open
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ive been reading that Pickett has been playing the 3-4 DE spot like a NT similar to what Jolly was last year and Raji has been playing NT more like a 3-4 DE with the kind of push he gets. Hopefully they will both be able to draw double teams to leave CMIII and Jones 1v1 on the outside.

They didn't. 
pimp.gif

But I think they will play us well..

Back
Top Bottom