* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Originally Posted by hymen man

If the Packers miss the playoffs i'll be all smiles. I hate them more than the Bears.

Nah man. You got it flipped. I don't mind the Packers compared to the Bears. The Packer fans are pretty chill and cool. Bears fans hang on to 85 and are so annoying and cocky.
naw bruh packers fans take the title aside from my dude Bjald
mad.gif
tired.gif

Hmmmm.... I wonder why?

bijald0331 wrote:
kix4kix wrote:
bijald0331 wrote:
^Are you just going to talk or are you going to be about it? Put your avy/sig up. Inconsequential but I'll return the favor if the Vikings get to 10 wins.

pimp.gif
....I'll put my avy sig up. If the vikes win 10 you put an avy/sig to my liking for 2 months, Vice versa if the bears get to 8 wins.

Done deal. JPZx screen cap and save this to your NT external hard drive. I know you have one. 
laugh.gif

happy.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Originally Posted by hymen man

If the Packers miss the playoffs i'll be all smiles. I hate them more than the Bears.

Nah man. You got it flipped. I don't mind the Packers compared to the Bears. The Packer fans are pretty chill and cool. Bears fans hang on to 85 and are so annoying and cocky.
naw bruh packers fans take the title aside from my dude Bjald
mad.gif
tired.gif

Hmmmm.... I wonder why?

bijald0331 wrote:
kix4kix wrote:
bijald0331 wrote:
^Are you just going to talk or are you going to be about it? Put your avy/sig up. Inconsequential but I'll return the favor if the Vikings get to 10 wins.

pimp.gif
....I'll put my avy sig up. If the vikes win 10 you put an avy/sig to my liking for 2 months, Vice versa if the bears get to 8 wins.

Done deal. JPZx screen cap and save this to your NT external hard drive. I know you have one. 
laugh.gif

happy.gif
wink.gif

Thanks to the Eagles
Packers just need to win out and they are in.
2 home games too
i like how we came out last night, do that and we should win the next two

Thanks to the Eagles
Packers just need to win out and they are in.
2 home games too
i like how we came out last night, do that and we should win the next two

I knew when Mccarthy's @@%+#@+ called those back to back Kuhn FB dives on first and goal from the 2 when we're up 24-21 and had to settle for a field goal we were going to lose.  If we lose one of these next 2 by a close margin he should be fired.  We've lost 4 games by 3pts, and 2 by 4pts this season.  That is unacceptable and falls on the head coach.  

I knew when Mccarthy's @@%+#@+ called those back to back Kuhn FB dives on first and goal from the 2 when we're up 24-21 and had to settle for a field goal we were going to lose.  If we lose one of these next 2 by a close margin he should be fired.  We've lost 4 games by 3pts, and 2 by 4pts this season.  That is unacceptable and falls on the head coach.  

That game last night was crazzyy...1 of the best games I've ever been to...

However there is NOTHING like a game at lambeau. These fans don't even tailgate and %$@#. It was weak sauce

Packer nation was in full force!! My sister and friend said they saw me...i was on the right hash 8 rows up. Same side that James jones had that long td

Anyway...I guess we do control our destiny...lions and eagles
pimp.gif
and I got tickets to next weeks game to so a rod get ur %#% back...

And Matt Flynn= trade bait

That game last night was crazzyy...1 of the best games I've ever been to...

However there is NOTHING like a game at lambeau. These fans don't even tailgate and %$@#. It was weak sauce

Packer nation was in full force!! My sister and friend said they saw me...i was on the right hash 8 rows up. Same side that James jones had that long td

Anyway...I guess we do control our destiny...lions and eagles
pimp.gif
and I got tickets to next weeks game to so a rod get ur %#% back...

And Matt Flynn= trade bait

Youngmoney, i dont think we would use Flynn as trade bait. Esp when our starting QB has 2 concussions this year. We will probably keep him ka put.

And lyricalkiller, as much as i hate to say it. I think we will make the playoffs, but i dont think we're gonna do sqaut. First of all our special teams. Falcons game and Patriots game specifically although there are many more examples. We will lose games because of it. Our running game, dont let last nights game fool you. I expect next week to be back to normal nothing but draws on 3rd and 16's. Cant get a simple 3rd and 1 whether its to get a TD or a crucial 1st down. We get that goaline TD last night we win. And then our O-Line, you know the deal.

Add injuries to that. And i dont even know if i should blame McCarthys playing calling or not. Ik we are limited with no running game but sometimes i wonder.

Not trying to be a debbie downer, but idk.

Youngmoney, i dont think we would use Flynn as trade bait. Esp when our starting QB has 2 concussions this year. We will probably keep him ka put.

And lyricalkiller, as much as i hate to say it. I think we will make the playoffs, but i dont think we're gonna do sqaut. First of all our special teams. Falcons game and Patriots game specifically although there are many more examples. We will lose games because of it. Our running game, dont let last nights game fool you. I expect next week to be back to normal nothing but draws on 3rd and 16's. Cant get a simple 3rd and 1 whether its to get a TD or a crucial 1st down. We get that goaline TD last night we win. And then our O-Line, you know the deal.

Add injuries to that. And i dont even know if i should blame McCarthys playing calling or not. Ik we are limited with no running game but sometimes i wonder.

Not trying to be a debbie downer, but idk.

Bears back on top feels good to be back on top of the nfc north next stop top on the nfc heading back to the super bowl

Bears back on top feels good to be back on top of the nfc north next stop top on the nfc heading back to the super bowl

Back
Top Bottom