2010 Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Chocolate-mocha-white

i love the color combo, but not on this shoe!!! horrible idea nike shame on you

i love the color combo, but not on this shoe!!! horrible idea nike shame on you

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

For those saying they've seen these before, whichever mom & pop store that had them were selling samples. I remember seeing the sample pics a few yrs ago, hell it may have been 07.

I know samples of these as well as what should have been the original neon green foam one (meaning the bottom was a translucent neon not the shoe itself) were spotted at a few nike outlet stores.

Anyway, i'd cop for the real low
um shoe city doesnt sell samples.

/theory
Shoe city actually did have these in 2005 along with the silver pros, on clearance at that($79)...i saw them in person for a fact. Don't know if they were samples because i had no intentions of buying and didn't ask for sizes.

I never thought of these as a rarity, i was convinced they were pulled quickly because no one would buy, but i'm positive they were at shoe city.

For those saying they've seen these before, whichever mom & pop store that had them were selling samples. I remember seeing the sample pics a few yrs ago, hell it may have been 07.

I know samples of these as well as what should have been the original neon green foam one (meaning the bottom was a translucent neon not the shoe itself) were spotted at a few nike outlet stores.

/theory
Shoe city actually did have these in 2005 along with the silver pros, on clearance at that($79)...i saw them in person for a fact. Don't know if they were samples because i had no intentions of buying and didn't ask for sizes.

I never thought of these as a rarity, i was convinced they were pulled quickly because no one would buy, but i'm positive they were at shoe city.

I dont know how i feel about these. They could made the color scheme so much better buttt... I dunno. I would not pay 200$ i will wait until outlets cuz thats all its worth. But I'll still get Carolina 13s than these...Thats how bad it is, real talk...

I dont know how i feel about these. They could made the color scheme so much better buttt... I dunno. I would not pay 200$ i will wait until outlets cuz thats all its worth. But I'll still get Carolina 13s than these...Thats how bad it is, real talk...

Wait, didnt older foams have deeper grooves? these look like the grooves on all the 2010 foams...or did the pros from back then have shallow grooves?

Wait, didnt older foams have deeper grooves? these look like the grooves on all the 2010 foams...or did the pros from back then have shallow grooves?

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

/theory

these came out before. i remember seein them at shoe city when the brown barkleys and brown duncans dropped

He wasn't saying shoe city didn't have/sell them he was just saying they weren't selling sample pairs.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

/theory

these came out before. i remember seein them at shoe city when the brown barkleys and brown duncans dropped

He wasn't saying shoe city didn't have/sell them he was just saying they weren't selling sample pairs.

these are trash..and to think Nike has the audacity to re-release these knowing full damn well these will never sell out of the stores...
30t6p3b.gif

these are trash..and to think Nike has the audacity to re-release these knowing full damn well these will never sell out of the stores...
30t6p3b.gif

ONE WHY DO THEY KEEP MAKING SOME MANY FOAMS, WILL KILL THE SHOE IN A SEC..... AND TWO WHAT IN THE #*!! ARE THESE..... WORST SHOE CW EVER

ONE WHY DO THEY KEEP MAKING SOME MANY FOAMS, WILL KILL THE SHOE IN A SEC..... AND TWO WHAT IN THE #*!! ARE THESE..... WORST SHOE CW EVER

Back
Top Bottom