2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

I don't buy he wanted to continue. Cintron's "performance" is very reminiscent of those dudes who don't wanna fight, but then when they are being restrained they get bold and act like those restraining them are preventing the fight, when in actuality it's their cowardice.

wow, Antonio's chin doesnt look as solid as it used to... is it just me?

Garcia smilin too much, he gonna be sleep in 4 more rounds lol

If Garcia was fighting southpaw consistently, he'd land some good shots. Margs chin is still the same.

pimp.gif
my man coming thruough...

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

I don't buy he wanted to continue. Cintron's "performance" is very reminiscent of those dudes who don't wanna fight, but then when they are being restrained they get bold and act like those restraining them are preventing the fight, when in actuality it's their cowardice.

exactly!

these next few rounds will be telling about Margarito's "power"

he's landing alot but not doing the damage he's done in the past ... hmm

That Margarito fight was fun and entertaining....lol.

i like that Garcia dude, but he stayed talking way too much. This fight was like a pre-season game.

OLE' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

explain how he landed on his left side but was holdin his right side when he was layin on the ground face first

Im leavin the house on that note

*Seinfeld gif*

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

explain how he landed on his left side but was holdin his right side when he was layin on the ground face first

Im leavin the house on that note

*Seinfeld gif*

He was scared to fight, so he was just acting up.

I don't know about all that, it looked suspicious from the get if you catch my drift
laugh.gif

Didn't land straight shots, ring rust, 16 months, no plaster *cough* Imma leave y'all to it
laugh.gif

Cintron ain't land a right hand like that on Margarito, I'll tell you that much.

*gets another Brugal shot to prepare for the response*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did anyone notice Kermit's left foot in that clip? Dude clearly propelled himself like he were diving for a fumble

Back
Top Bottom