2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

Also, this Friday Shobox is going to start being presented in full HD (finally).

If anyone needs any HD fights from late '09 to the present, let me know.  I'm able to transfer the streams from my cablebox to my pc in full 1080i.

Here's a sample from the Mayweather-Mosley fight if anyone wants to check it out but keep in mind the files are huge...like 6gb an hour.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GZNCS9TZ

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  Holla at me for a second.
hit me up where'd u get the streamer? Im not able to convert mine to 1080 at all  the vids I get are really good quality but it's letter box because somewhere along the way it converts "downward" and I dont know why?

laugh.gif
Kermy
sick.gif

Jags, I'll definitely be interested in that.

Cintron's people do have a point. California is the only place with their rules where it would have been ruled a TKO for Paul. Should be a no decision with the 4th round not being completed.

The doctor shooting down his story...definitely not a good look
laugh.gif

The only thing missing from that fight was Jim Ross yelling "Stone Cold, Stone Cold" Cintron was acting like he got hit with a stone cold stunner word to Razor Ramon. SMH

Originally Posted by Proshares

Cintron's people do have a point. California is the only place with their rules where it would have been ruled a TKO for Paul. Should be a no decision with the 4th round not being completed.

The doctor shooting down his story...definitely not a good look
laugh.gif

Im not understanding? what did cintrons people say?  it wasnt ruled a TKO.  it went to the scores.
and I thought they were indeed using california state commission rules instead of the uniform rules of being a technical draw.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

Also, this Friday Shobox is going to start being presented in full HD (finally).

If anyone needs any HD fights from late '09 to the present, let me know.  I'm able to transfer the streams from my cablebox to my pc in full 1080i.

Here's a sample from the Mayweather-Mosley fight if anyone wants to check it out but keep in mind the files are huge...like 6gb an hour.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GZNCS9TZ

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  Holla at me for a second.
hit me up where'd u get the streamer? Im not able to convert mine to 1080 at all  the vids I get are really good quality but it's letter box because somewhere along the way it converts "downward" and I dont know why?

laugh.gif
Kermy
sick.gif
I'm not sure what your using exactly but I literally just connect my cablebox to my PC and it directs the stream to my harddrive.  It's a bit-for-bit copy as what would be stored on your cablebox's harddrive so there's no quality loss at all.  The problem is most people can't do this because of encryption issues but I can try and help.  Just PM me if your interested.

Alright, well if you or anyone else wants something specific just send me a PM. 

My mistake not TKO. California is the only state that says as long as the fourth round begins and if there is a accidental foul, the fight goes to the scorecards. Every other state goes by the boxing commissions ruling that the fourth round must be completed before going to the scorecards otherwise it's a techinal draw instead of a technical decision. Cintron's people wanted the boxing commission rules before the fight. DiBella is going to go to California's commission to now get it reversed to a technical draw instead of a win for Williams, which IMO is what it should have been called in the first place.

So after all that garbage I just typed, basically you're right
laugh.gif

The odd finish to Saturday night's Paul Williams-Kermit Cintron fight was one of the strangest endings I've seen in boxing. It's not often that you see a guy -- Cintron in this case -- catapulted out of the ring during a round and the fight suddenly called off.
In a nutshell, what happened was Williams and Cintron got tangled up early in the fourth round. While Williams fell to the canvas, Cintron tripped over him and went flying between the ropes and crashed into a ringside table before falling to the floor of the Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif. Cintron said afterward that he was momentarily out of breath, needed a minute to catch his wind and wanted to continue. But California's ringside doctors called off the fight, which was sent to the scorecards with Williams receiving a technical decision.

It was a disappointing night all the way around, especially considering that California refused to use the standard Association of Boxing Commissions rules for a 12-round bout, which would have meant the fight would have been ruled a no-decision because four rounds hadn't been completed.

We can debate California's horrible rules and the fact that a scheduled 12-rounder should never be declared a technical decision when only three-plus rounds are in the books. But what has Lou DiBella, Cintron's outspoken promoter, even more annoyed is he believes that Dan Goossen, Williams' promoter, is trying to distance their side from a rematch.

DiBella is also upset by the talk from some who claim Cintron dogged it when he could have easily continued.

"The reason Williams went down in the first place was because he had no balance, because he was on rubbery legs after being hit flush by Kermit," said DiBella, who was in near-rant mode. "Kermit was trying to avoid a collision and he fell through the ropes. That was pure, damn bad luck. He hit his side. There was a big red mark on his side. When he hit the ground, the air was knocked out of him. The doctors were worried he broke a rib or [suffered] a punctured lung, but he felt much better within about 30 seconds or a minute and he was OK to fight. Now, I am not criticizing the doctors for doing what is right to protect the safety of the fighter, but if Goossen wants to hang his hat on Williams winning under those circumstances … "

DiBella cursed a few times and then said that Cintron should have been given the typical five minutes to recover that fighters are allowed following an accidental foul.

"They wouldn't give him the time or let him up," DiBella said. "They were holding Kermit down and telling him not to move."

When told of DiBella's remarks, Goossen was the model of calm to DiBella's storm: "I don't mind him fighting for his fighter. But Cintron was on the ground right in front of me. I'm not in the fighter's head, but he gave zero indication for the multitude of minutes he was there that he wanted to fight on. He didn't move a limb. To me, just looking at him in that state, I thought he was injured. Now they're saying he wasn't injured and [was] capable of fighting, but his actions didn't show that."

Dr. Paul Wallace, one of the ringside physicians, didn't see it the same way as DiBella, and he was one of the men at Cintron's side after the fall. Wallace told the Los Angeles Times, "I did say I wanted the fight stopped because the fighter twice said he could not continue. He was asked, 'Can you continue?' and he said 'No.' Twice. If he had mentioned to me something like 'Give me a moment,' I understand. These are warriors. Any hint that he still wanted to participate, we would've given that to him. We would have got him up and given him a second evaluation."

Goossen and Williams would prefer to make a fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. or Manny Pacquiao. Of course they would. What fighter wouldn't? But those two superstars are going to negotiate to fight each other, the biggest bout in boxing.

"Goossen knows damn well that Paul isn't getting Mayweather or Pacquiao, so he is just starting a smear campaign so he doesn't have to do this fight again," DiBella said. "If Williams can get Pacquiao or Mayweather, nobody will say a cross word. But I don't believe he's getting either, so no fight is more appropriate than a rematch."

Goossen has his reasons for not being interested in a rematch: "There was nothing compelling that happened in the fight to say I want to see this again. On the other hand, disregarding that we want bigger and better fights, whatever rules you like or dislike, the scores were read and Paul won. And disregarding bigger and better things, if HBO said we gotta have that rematch, we'd certainly address it at that point, but I haven't gotten any indication of HBO's position as it relates to doing it again. How am I going to sit there and champion a rematch when there's no desire to have a rematch, other than from Lou and Kermit? If we can't get a fight we like, Cintron would be somebody we'd consider."

If you ask me, the whole thing was just a matter of "stuff happens." As DiBella said, it was just pure, damn bad luck.

I also think that if Cintron wanted to continue as desperately as he and his promoter have said, he could have at least put up a little bit of fight to the doctors. I know if I was in a position where I really wanted to do something and somebody had their hands on me trying to dissuade me, I would be trying to get them off of me. Goossen is right -- Cintron didn't do a thing. And it's hard to dismiss Wallace's remarks.

But it would also be nice if Goossen would stop treating it as a legit win for Williams. I don't consider it to be a legitimate win for Williams or a legitimate loss for Cintron, so a rematch makes sense -- in theory. But is it even economically viable? There was little demand for a first fight and very little crowd support, although that should be attributed to Goossen for holding the fight in a place and time it didn't belong -- Southern California, where neither fighter has any fans, during the teeth of the Lakers' playoff season.

Also, if you are running HBO Sports, do you buy the fight again? The three-plus rounds that took place were not exactly scintillating, even though the action was beginning to heat up a little. HBO paid a lot of money for that fight. (In the ballpark of $2 million, I believe.) HBO sure didn't get its money's worth. Should the network throw good money after bad?

It shouldn't. Let's move on.

Maybe we can revisit the fight at another time. Just make sure the ropes are sturdier.

Anyone had a chance to check out or heard about Charles "The Future" Hatley? Gotta go check out one of his fights since he's from my city...

The Future

Pavlik v. Bute? Would think he would have to get in there with someone like Andrade or Bika before he gets a shot @ Bute. With alot of the other names in the Super 6, his options are limited.

Bute is fighting in Romania off HBO over the summer and is due back late fall for an HBO title defense. That's probably going to be it. Just gotta see when Kelly would be ready to fight a tune up with his cuts healing. They're saying he'll either fight at 168 or even 175. Loew came out and said he'd love to see Pavlik/Dawson and then went on to say names like Bute, Abraham, Ward etc. Who knows.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Pavlik v. Bute? Would think he would have to get in there with someone like Andrade or Bika before he gets a shot @ Bute. With alot of the other names in the Super 6, his options are limited.
Pavlik and Bute would be interesting! Bute isnt that slick of a boxer and thats who pavlik has problems with. Well he's not as slick as BHOP or Sergio. 

Gamboa's people are not looking to fulfill the promise made to Caballero's people for a fight if Caballero beat Yordan. They are going against HBO's wishes and trying to make a fight with Elio Rojas, another beltholder in the division. Chris John may get a split site title defense with JML on July 10th in order to set up a unification bout in November.

Also trying to put together Casamayor/Guzman at 140 for the Marquez/Diaz II undercard
laugh.gif

Floyd Mayweather Jr. calls himself "Money," and the welterweight star sure knows how to generate it.

Mayweather's lopsided decision victory against Shane Mosley (46-6, 39 KOs) on May 1 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas generated 1.4 million domestic pay-per-view buys and $78.3 million in television revenue, HBO announced on Tuesday.

That makes the fight the second-biggest non-heavyweight pay-per-view in history.

The buy total ties the fight with the 1999 welterweight unification showdown between Oscar De La Hoya and Felix Trinidad. However, Mayweather-Mosley generated more money because the pay-per-view cost more. Trinidad-De La Hoya grossed $70.6 million.

Mayweather's 2007 decision win for the junior middleweight title against the now-retired De La Hoya, the reigning pay-per-view king in terms of total dollars, set the all-time pay-per-view record with 2.446 million buys and nearly $137 million in revenue.

The pay-per-view buy total for Mayweather-Mosley was derived from 740,000 buys from cable homes and 660,000 from satellite and broadband homes, HBO announced.

It is the third time in his last four bouts that Mayweather (41-0, 25 KOs) -- with a big benefit from HBO's "24/7" series that has followed the build-up to his recent fights -- has cracked one million buys as he continues to generate tremendous interest in his fights.

Besides the record-breaker with De La Hoya, Mayweather returned from a brief retirement to defeat Juan Manuel Marquez in September in a fight that sold 1.08 million units and generated $55.6 million.

In the history of pay-per-view, six non-heavyweight fights have surpassed 1 million buys. Mayweather has been involved in three of them. De La Hoya has also been in three of them. Manny Pacquiao, the presumptive next opponent for Mayweather in the fall, has been in two of them.

Dan Rafael is the boxing writer for ESPN.com.

UndefeatedWorld Boxing Association (WBA) 168-pound champion and America's lastOlympic Gold Medalist Andre Ward (20-0, 13 KOs) takes on World-ranked contenderAllan "Sweetness" Green (29-1, 20 KOs), of Tulsa, Oklahoma, in theSuper Six World Boxing Classic on Saturday, June 19, on SHOWTIME, promoter DanGoossen formally announced today.

Wardwill be making the first defense of the WBA belt he won on a convincing, 11thround technical decision over Mikkel Kessler in the Super Six World BoxingClassic opener on November 21, 2009 at Oracle.

The6-foot-2-inch, 30-year-old Green, a hungry, big, and dangerous fighter, boldlypredicts a victory over the local hero Ward.    

Followingthe postponement of the original April 24th date due to a flare-up in Ward'spreviously repaired knee, the ever-loquacious Green challenged the manhood andhonesty of the WBA Champion.

AllanGreen:

"Ihonestly don't think he will ever get in the ring with me," saidGreen.  "I don't think this is a fight Andre Ward and hispeople ever wanted.  If I had my way he'd take a cortisoneshot and fight.  I seriously doubt he's   ever going to fight me.  I hope it's valid because there'sbeen a lot put into this from everybody involved and there's no time toplay games.

"Ifhe were fighting Jermain Taylor or Sakio Bika," Green continued,"I'm sure he'd be good to go right now.  I'm a fighter.  I fight through bumps, bruises and injuriesand we go through that.  I fought Tarvis Simms with  a badright shoulder.  If your knee keeps getting hurt it would be somethingchronic and you're probably not going to be ready in six weeks. If your knee is swollen, just take a cortisone shot, stop *****ing and get your!%% in the ring."

"Ijust don't see anyone who can beat me. I've watched all thefighters over and over.  I've studied all of them and know Ican beat any of them, including Ward."

"Ihere him say 'I'm a warrior and this and that.' Thetruth is he's not.  I know for a fact I will blow him out ofthe water."

"Ihit a lot harder then Andre Ward.  I can afford to make a mistake, hecannot."

"Thereis nobody in the tournament that can beat me.  Nobody."

Afterhearing the braggadocios words of Green, the always-classy Ward had somecomments of his own:

AndreWard:

"Idon't think Allan Green and his team realize how bad I want thisfight," Ward said.  "They will get the fight.<br><br>

"It'stime for the bravado and all his talk to end," Ward continued. "It's time to show up and take care of business.  I feelgreat and I am really looking forward to it.  I'm ready torock.  I'm human and I hear what he  is saying. But all he is doing is adding gasoline to the fire.  I'malways highly motivated anyway; but now I'm highly stimulated too. <br><br>

"Interms of his talk, whatever he's been saying to the media, none of itbothers me.  It certainly doesn't rattle me.  I'vebeen accustomed to it, first at the highest level of the amateurs and now as aprofessional.  There's a reason behind what he does and says,and a lot has to do with fear and insecurity.  Like he is trying toconvince himself of what he can do.

"I'msure it will help ticket sales," concluded Ward.  "The fansare going to be like, Who is this guy and what's he allabout?'  But when you talk, you;ve got to back itup. Believe me, we are going to get to know each other really well inthe ring on June 19.  I can't wait!"

"AllanGreen talks a lot and if he's got something to prove then that makestwo of us."<br><br>

AllanGreen's verbal assault and prediction of victory over Andre Wardpresents a few questions:  does he possess the boxing skills to backup his talk and take down the new WBA Super Middleweight Champion?  Orwill Ward, the 2004 Olympic Gold medalist, hometown hero and one ofprofessional boxing's shining stars, silence the man with the goldenmouth?<br><br>

Saturday,June 19th at the Oracle Arena in a Group Stage 2 Super Six World Boxing Classicbout on SHOWTIME, Ward will look to defend his title against the mouthy Greenin front of his hometown fans and take another step toward becoming the SuperSix World Boxing Classic Champion.

Ticketsfor the June 19 Super Six World Boxing Classic are priced at $300, $150, $65and $35 and are available at the Oracle Arena Box Office, 7000 Coliseum Way,Oakland, CA  94621, Phone: (510) 569-2121 or online thru "http:///www.ticketmaster.com/">http://www.ticketmaster.com/">http://www.Ticketmaster.com"

I'm not a Ward fan but I think he's gonna #%+@ Green up
laugh.gif

He got absolutely handled by Miranda, granted that was 3 years ago. But that fight was VERY telling. Miranda was landing at will in that fight, any punch he wanted to throw it landed. Miranda doesn't have the speed of Ward. If Edison was landing like that, Ward will do the same to a bigger extent. As soon as he got hit with a hard punch in the first minute of that fight, Green started backpedaling and jabbing outside the rest of the fight. Talking all this **$+ when he hasn't fought anyone and lost decisively to the one step up in competition he had. #%+@ outta here.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I'm not a Ward fan but I think he's gonna #%+@ Green up
laugh.gif

He got absolutely handled by Miranda, granted that was 3 years ago. But that fight was VERY telling. Miranda was landing at will in that fight, any punch he wanted to throw it landed. Miranda doesn't have the speed of Ward. If Edison was landing like that, Ward will do the same to a bigger extent. As soon as he got hit with a hard punch in the first minute of that fight, Green started backpedaling and jabbing outside the rest of the fight. Talking all this **$+ when he hasn't fought anyone and lost decisively to the one step up in competition he had. #%+@ outta here.
I agree.  Even though Ward isn't a big puncher I think he might stop him.  Green really hasn't looked good in his last couple of fights and even though he got the KO against De Leon, he took some clean hooks before that happened.  The difference is that De Leon isn't half the fighter Ward is.

I don't agree with keeping Mosley in the top 20 P4P and dropping Pavlik out even though Pavlik made his fight more interesting than Mosley did.

Who is the world's best fighter regardless of weight class? See my top 20 below.

And don't forget to check out the divisional rankings, which are updated weekly.

For a list of the current champions in all weight classes, click here.

Note: Results are through May 11.

[table][tr][td]1[/td][td]
box_ap_pacquiao_65.jpg

Manny Pacquiao

Welterweight titlist
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Hits: Congrats to Pacquiao, the Filipino congressman-elect, for winning a fight that is probably even tougher than a boxing match -- an election in the Philippines. And after he settles in, he can turn his attention to once again trying to make the fight with his only equal in the game, Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Misses: As long as he fights Mayweather next, it's all good.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]2[/td][td]
box_g_mayweather_65.jpg

Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Welterweight titlist
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Hits: After years of our wanting to see Mayweather face a top welterweight, he finally did it -- and did so in style, impressively outpointing Shane Mosley in a brilliant performance. The May 1 megafight was the second-best-selling nonheavyweight pay-per-view fight (1.4 million buys) and sixth-best-selling PPV in history, and Mayweather deserves the bulk of the credit for its success. Love him or hate him, he knows how to sell a fight. After a well-deserved break, Mayweather can turn his attention to once again trying to make the fight with Pacquiao, his only equal in the game.

Misses: As long as he fights Pacquiao next, it's all good.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]3[/td][td]
box_f_williams_65.jpg

Paul Williams

Middleweight
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Hits: Gotta hand it to Williams for his dogged insistence that he can fight in three divisions -- middleweight, junior middleweight and welterweight. In December, the former two-time welterweight titleholder outpointed Sergio Martinez (who would go on to win the middleweight championship) in a fantastic fight. In his next bout, Williams dropped back to junior middleweight and claimed a four-round technical decision against Kermit Cintron despite the inconclusive ending. Now, as he has said all along, Williams wants a big fight at welterweight.

Misses: Although Williams beat Cintron, the bizarre ending -- Cintron flew out of the ring, and the bout was stopped -- was a terribly disappointing turn of events. It's hard to view the result as a legitimate victory for Williams or a legitimate defeat for Cintron.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]4[/td][td]
box_a_dawson1_sw_65.jpg

Chad Dawson

Interim light heavyweight titlist
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Hits: Credit must be given to Dawson for his willingness to go to Montreal to challenge titleholder Jean Pascal on his turf on Aug. 14. It's the most interesting fight that can be made in the light heavyweight division at the moment, and a win will set Dawson up to face the big names at super middleweight when they eventually begin trickling into the 175-pound weight class.

Misses: If Dawson could draw a crowd in his hometown of Hartford, Conn., maybe Pascal would make the trip to the United States for the fight. But considering how poorly Dawson drew there for his November rematch victory against Glen Johnson, it was never even a remote possibility.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]5[/td][td]
box_sergio_martinez_65.jpg

Sergio Martinez

Middleweight champion/junior middleweight titlist
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Hits: Since his tremendous performance against Kelly Pavlik to win the middleweight championship on April 17, Martinez has been taking a well-deserved victory lap and enjoying his new title. And now that Pavlik has waived his contractual option for an immediate rematch, Martinez can pursue fights either at middleweight or junior middleweight against such potential opponents as Williams (in a rematch of one of the best fights of 2009), Antonio Margarito (who handed Martinez his first defeat in 2000) or even Mayweather, who might be a serious possibility if Pacquiao-Mayweather isn't made.

Misses: It's unlikely Williams will be Martinez's next opponent, per promoter Lou DiBella. That's a shame, because it's the most exciting fight of the possibilities, be it at middleweight or junior middleweight.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]6[/td][td]
box_marquez_65.jpg

Juan Manuel Marquez

Lightweight champion
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Hits: Marquez and Juan Diaz will be honored in New York in early June as recipients of the 2009 fight of the year award for their sensational February 2009 slugfest, which Marquez won via ninth-round knockout. Those awards will be handed out just a month before Marquez and Diaz lace 'em up for a July 31 rematch, which ought to be another excellent fight.

Misses: It's not a knock on Marquez, but isn't it a bummer that the first fight with Diaz was live on HBO but the rematch will cost $45 or $50 on HBO PPV? This despite both guys coming off losses -- Marquez in a lopsided decision to Mayweather (albeit at welterweight) and Diaz to Paulie Malignaggi (albeit at junior welterweight).
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]7[/td][td]
box_g_hokins3_65.jpg

Bernard Hopkins

Light heavyweight
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Hits: As horrible as Hopkins' rematch with Roy Jones Jr. was on April 3 -- and it was really, really bad -- remember one thing: Hopkins won the decision easily to avenge his middleweight title-fight loss to Jones in 1993, when both were young contenders on the way to Hall of Fame-worthy careers.

Misses: Although Hopkins won the fight, he certainly is showing his age. And railing against his promoter, Golden Boy, in the wake of the win because of suggestions that he consider retirement made Hopkins look petty and unrealistic about his performance.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]8[/td][td]
box_cotto_weighin_65.jpg

Miguel Cotto

Welterweight
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Hits: Give Cotto credit for realizing that promoting strength coach Joe Santiago to head trainer for his fight with Pacquiao last fall was a complete disaster and admitting the mistake. The result? Santiago is back in his previous role and Hall of Famer Emanuel Steward, one of the best ever, is in charge as head trainer. His presence in Cotto's camp can't be anything but positive as Cotto prepares to move up in weight and challenge junior middleweight titlist Yuri Foreman on June 5 at Yankee Stadium.

Misses: The hiring of Steward just might be too little, too late for a fighter whose best days could be behind him in the wake of rough knockout losses to Pacquiao and Antonio Margarito in his last four bouts.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]9[/td][td]
box_g_ndonaire1_65.jpg

Nonito Donaire

Interim junior bantamweight titlist
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Hits: After Donaire faces (and presumably defeats) a to-be-determined opponent this summer, Top Rank is talking about matching him with unified bantamweight titlist Fernando Montiel in the fall. That would be a very interesting and significant fight.

Misses: All the talk of an Aug. 21 rematch with junior bantamweight champ Vic Darchinyan, whom Donaire knocked out in 2007, went down the drain when the sides could not reach a deal. Total bummer.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]10[/td][td]
box_fw_bradley_65.jpg

Timothy Bradley Jr.

Junior welterweight titlist
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Hits: Bradley has been on a tremendous run, starting with his title victory, for which he went to England, knocked down hometown fighter Junior Witter and won the decision in May 2008. Since then, Bradley has faced quality opponents and taken care of business. He routed Edner Cherry, unified two belts against Kendall Holt (although he was later forced to give up one of them), roughed up Nate Campbell for three rounds in a no-contest and then scored a knockdown in a virtual shutout of previously undefeated Lamont Peterson.

Misses: Although Bradley fights in one of boxing's deepest divisions, he's having a hard time corralling a top-flight opponent for his July 17 HBO debut in the wake of Marcos Maidana's withdrawal.
[/td][/tr][/table]

The next 10

11. Sugar Shane Mosley
12. Ivan "Iron Boy" Calderon
13. Chris John
14. Celestino Caballero
15. Andre Ward
16. Lucian Bute
17. Andre Dirrell
18. Juan Manuel Lopez
19. Fernando Montiel
20. Arthur Abraham