2010 REEBOK UPDATES

reebok phils should step up their game. bring in more pumps. hk has so many pumps

Fall 2010.Looks interesting,the cutouts look a lot like the Nike POP pattern this year though.Looks like reebok is investing a lot in their zig tech.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

Fall 2010.Looks interesting,the cutouts look a lot like the Nike POP pattern this year though.Looks like reebok is investing a lot in their zig tech.

sick.gif

this colorway makes it look mad bulky,flashier though with the patent leather.on another note,are the reezig runners out in the PI already?thanks.

The all-black pair actually looked pretty good. If I hear some good things about them, I might give them a try.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

this colorway makes it look mad bulky,flashier though with the patent leather.on another note,are the reezig runners out in the PI already?thanks.
sick.gif
 this shoe looks very bulky and unstable 

reezigs are selling for $99 so hopefully below 5k pesos when it reaches the PI...hopefully.
smile.gif
If reebok hits it with the auto 20% off then it should be an autocop.

I tried backreading and are the only Reebok branches here in the PI located in Megamall and Festival Mall? Are there any other stores that sell Omni Lites? Crap, I swear those Navy-Light Blue-White CW at the first page is the BOMB!!! Would've loved to get my hands on those Pumps.

Sorry if I sound like a !@@% for this.
frown.gif

^ im not sure if they have the omni lites but rbk has a newly opened branch in trinoma.

Awww damn. Thanks for the update though. Do you think they'd have them in Royal Sporting House or The Shoe Shop?

Back
Top Bottom