nerd.gif

57959498.jpg

Originally Posted by rashi

Going to the game tonight. 
pimp.gif

Teddy Ginn
sick.gif
eyes.gif
Nice! I am waiting to see which game to go to, I'm sad to say last time I went to a home game, the Ravens crapped on us.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by rashi

Going to the game tonight. 
pimp.gif

Teddy Ginn
sick.gif
eyes.gif
Nice! I am waiting to see which game to go to, I'm sad to say last time I went to a home game, the Ravens crapped on us.

We need more people to buy tix, man. So far 5 of the 8 home games are blacked out.
eyes.gif

Looking forward to tonight's game .... after I get Married next week, Wifey and I will defnintely be hitting up some games for sure.

opted to watch parts of the Mets game and the HBO lineup instead of the Jets Cowboys game. congrats on your Sunday Night Miracle, courtesy of Tony Romo
laugh.gif

LETS DO WORK TONIGHT FINS!!!

(even though i kind of need a good game from Welker to win my week 1 fantasy league. feelsbadman, but money is money.)

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Looking forward to tonight's game .... after I get Married next week, Wifey and I will defnintely be hitting up some games for sure.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Congrats.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Let's go Phins.... [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Maybe it was because of Vilfork & Haynesworth but NEs had Miami's interior offensive line looking very poor. Haynesworth played very well.

Peyton suiting up and playing in Week 2 in the condition he is right now > Henne and the Dolphins.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Wake against a rookie tackle tonight?.....I like
Tom+Brady+Cameron+Wake+New+England+Patriots+oVoymoxAc6yl.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Solder did very well against Wake, he only got one sack and was being pushed around for most of the night

Originally Posted by onewearz

Wow can't believe the phins held Brady to only 500 + yds
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

solder held up to wake just fine...especially early. he had a bit of help, but there were a few times where he just took wake down. tired a bit later on, but for the most part...solid by solder.

and haynesworth one arm tackle on bush
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom