2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Sneak King

^Yeah, hopefully a bad angle or those are CDP's. On a related note...How come I can't find a single pair of the '01's??? I'd like to have the 01's and the ones coming in October, but so far, no luck.
you ain't the only one looking, friend. been on the hunt for a couple years now. only ones i've seen have yellowing midsoles.

Finally found some. Paying $270, but they say Nike Air on the back!!!! The October release may still be a go for me, but these are what I really want.

^Yeah, hopefully a bad angle or those are CDP's. On a related note...How come I can't find a single pair of the '01's??? I'd like to have the 01's and the ones coming in October, but so far, no luck.
you ain't the only one looking, friend. been on the hunt for a couple years now. only ones i've seen have yellowing midsoles.

Finally found some. Paying $270, but they say Nike Air on the back!!!! The October release may still be a go for me, but these are what I really want.

congrats! i'd gladly pay $270 for a ds non-yellowing pair. what size are you? i'll be heated if you stole my shoes.
tongue.gif

congrats! i'd gladly pay $270 for a ds non-yellowing pair. what size are you? i'll be heated if you stole my shoes.
tongue.gif

@FreezyFreeky....11.5 are these...I'm that or a 12. They're not DS, but look to be in pretty good shape. Seller on ebay has sold mad heat in the past 6 months and has a pair of Grapes up right now too. If that's your size, My bad!!! I lucked out like the day after I posted the original question of why I couldn't find 'em. Probably took me about 3-4 weeks of solid looking to find a pair. Getcha some!

@FreezyFreeky....11.5 are these...I'm that or a 12. They're not DS, but look to be in pretty good shape. Seller on ebay has sold mad heat in the past 6 months and has a pair of Grapes up right now too. If that's your size, My bad!!! I lucked out like the day after I posted the original question of why I couldn't find 'em. Probably took me about 3-4 weeks of solid looking to find a pair. Getcha some!

Back
Top Bottom