2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by AllenIverswag21

Thanks for the info.  (I skimmed through it
laugh.gif
) but I will most def read through it.  I grabbed a pair of SJ's from VMV and want to grab a pair of III's from RMK.  Thanks again!

Better check your spacejams very carefully if it's from VMVinc, they sold me and others fake Ray 13s and trust me they looked similar but are not all or even totally not the same materials or packaging- please see my comparison pics on the Ray 13 thread. Peace.

laugh.gif
) but I will most def read through it.  I grabbed a pair of SJ's from VMV and want to grab a pair of III's from RMK.  Thanks again!

Better check your spacejams very carefully if it's from VMVinc, they sold me and others fake Ray 13s and trust me they looked similar but are not all or even totally not the same materials or packaging- please see my comparison pics on the Ray 13 thread. Peace.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

laugh.gif

No problem.  Careful with those SJ's, lot of articles as of late stating that the factories like those mentioned in the article I posted have been reproducing them recently for these sites.  Technically they are not the ones that were released in '09.  The material is legit but that's about as far as it goes.
A.K.A. SUPERFAKES

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

laugh.gif

No problem.  Careful with those SJ's, lot of articles as of late stating that the factories like those mentioned in the article I posted have been reproducing them recently for these sites.  Technically they are not the ones that were released in '09.  The material is legit but that's about as far as it goes.
A.K.A. SUPERFAKES

How is the quality compared to the 08 CDP's. were the CDP's good? I remember seeing them in stores but refused to buy a package deal from JB

How is the quality compared to the 08 CDP's. were the CDP's good? I remember seeing them in stores but refused to buy a package deal from JB

Originally Posted by StillIn729

good question, because many NTers here say that the shape, paintjob and leather was trash. But i really don't know
how bad they really are compared to the 2007(firereds, allblacks, allwhites), 2003 (white/cements) and 2001 (black/cements, true blues and moccas) retros.

The only thing i find it disturbing on the 2011 black/cements is that the heel paint is glossy as on the 9 retros, while on the CDP

it was dull like it should be.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

good question, because many NTers here say that the shape, paintjob and leather was trash. But i really don't know
how bad they really are compared to the 2007(firereds, allblacks, allwhites), 2003 (white/cements) and 2001 (black/cements, true blues and moccas) retros.

The only thing i find it disturbing on the 2011 black/cements is that the heel paint is glossy as on the 9 retros, while on the CDP

it was dull like it should be.

^^^ 'PROMO' IS JUST A TAG TACKED ON TO THE SHOES THEY ARE SELLING TO RELEASE THEM FROM ACCUSATIONS THAT THEIR PAIRS ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE RELEASED PAIRS.

I JUST CALL THEM WHAT THEY REALLY ARE....

^^^ 'PROMO' IS JUST A TAG TACKED ON TO THE SHOES THEY ARE SELLING TO RELEASE THEM FROM ACCUSATIONS THAT THEIR PAIRS ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE RELEASED PAIRS.

I JUST CALL THEM WHAT THEY REALLY ARE....

Cdp really aren't relevant to new models. The cdps were so cheap for example the 3s leather was awful, and the suede on the XXs were ashy and so cheap same with my 17s suede. The white cements from this year are way better quality then the cdps so I'm looking forward to these.

Cdp really aren't relevant to new models. The cdps were so cheap for example the 3s leather was awful, and the suede on the XXs were ashy and so cheap same with my 17s suede. The white cements from this year are way better quality then the cdps so I'm looking forward to these.

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Who told you that? The leather on my CDP III's are great, the leather isn't shiny, the mid sole isn't shiny and I've worn them well over 100+ times and they are still holding up like a champ. Yeah, I've seen a few slight cracks in the inner mid-sole and that's it. No chipping or anything close to the Fire Red '06 release. Really what are you talking about? You should post your pair and I can/will post my pair. Otherwise, I need to know what you are basing this statement on? No pun intended, but the flybye remarks of quality on this or that release are getting old.

Back
Top Bottom