2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

I love dudes posting pics of Non related info.... We get it, you have black cements with Nike Air on the back... Good for you. This thread is not about gloating. Keep it on topic, 2011. We need a gold star emoticon.

It causes unnecessary saltiness...

I love dudes posting pics of Non related info.... We get it, you have black cements with Nike Air on the back... Good for you. This thread is not about gloating. Keep it on topic, 2011. We need a gold star emoticon.

It causes unnecessary saltiness...

Originally Posted by NW01

Boy do I like the thin lines on the elephant print of the older retros and ogs

Because it's an actual elephant print pattern.  
I don't know how or why the pattern completely turned into this.... 

ImageShow.php

Originally Posted by NW01

Boy do I like the thin lines on the elephant print of the older retros and ogs

Because it's an actual elephant print pattern.  
I don't know how or why the pattern completely turned into this.... 

ImageShow.php

Originally Posted by green rhino123

I love dudes
Oh word? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but please try & keep it on topic next time.

Wow that's funny
roll.gif
 you cornflake. I guess your avatar is an indication that you like animals with big horns?

Originally Posted by green rhino123

I love dudes
Oh word? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but please try & keep it on topic next time.

Wow that's funny
roll.gif
 you cornflake. I guess your avatar is an indication that you like animals with big horns?

My boy's pair came in today from 23penny.com and they look amazing
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. The uppers aren't that shiny at all in person, I don't know why they look like that in some pics. Oh, and I prefer the elephant print on the recent retros more so than the older ones. Idk, it just looks a lot better to me.

My boy's pair came in today from 23penny.com and they look amazing
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. The uppers aren't that shiny at all in person, I don't know why they look like that in some pics. Oh, and I prefer the elephant print on the recent retros more so than the older ones. Idk, it just looks a lot better to me.

if u want the real deal early, not them 23penny suspect tongue jordans... sneakerpost.com has FSR 200 shipped riiiight now

if u want the real deal early, not them 23penny suspect tongue jordans... sneakerpost.com has FSR 200 shipped riiiight now

Originally Posted by freshair

What's your issue with 23penny.com bro? I've noticed that you try to slander his site every chance you get. All his kicks are legit, PERIOD. Stop hating. You guys love to preach that this is a community but the only thing I ever see on here are members hating on other members when ever they're trying to make moves. Unless you got some definitive proof that is yet to come out, fall back son.

Originally Posted by freshair

What's your issue with 23penny.com bro? I've noticed that you try to slander his site every chance you get. All his kicks are legit, PERIOD. Stop hating. You guys love to preach that this is a community but the only thing I ever see on here are members hating on other members when ever they're trying to make moves. Unless you got some definitive proof that is yet to come out, fall back son.

^just lookin out for the community.. u can compare his early release Concords and 3s to the actual product and you'll see what he sells is no different than sds and air randy.

^just lookin out for the community.. u can compare his early release Concords and 3s to the actual product and you'll see what he sells is no different than sds and air randy.

Back
Top Bottom