2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Just got the shipping info from D*cks. I wonder how jacked up this pair will be. Has to be a return. But for $149 I wear them and keep the other pair on ice.

my pair has flaws that im not happy about.
considering these are now sold out everywhere, i think ill just live with it. :/
here are some pics. the flaws:
1) different cement prints on the front
2) different height on heel tabs
3) shiny v matte leather
and these are straight from NDC
eyes.gif

72e1676cb409816d8182769fba265e62f96d4de4_r.jpg
cef368ec6730be5309898d9f6db88de67ef87eba_r.jpg
3e816362bd0384608ce04d360ec084a601a13156_r.jpg

my pair has flaws that im not happy about.
considering these are now sold out everywhere, i think ill just live with it. :/
here are some pics. the flaws:
1) different cement prints on the front
2) different height on heel tabs
3) shiny v matte leather
and these are straight from NDC
eyes.gif

72e1676cb409816d8182769fba265e62f96d4de4_r.jpg
cef368ec6730be5309898d9f6db88de67ef87eba_r.jpg
3e816362bd0384608ce04d360ec084a601a13156_r.jpg

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Just got the shipping info from D*cks. I wonder how jacked up this pair will be. Has to be a return. But for $149 I wear them and keep the other pair on ice.
Hopefully its not a AR pair, switched!

I think for people to think that each shoe will have the same exact print is a little absurd,

I mean there shouldn't be too much of a difference but its a random print it isn't supposed to be "mapped out" for lack of better words.

I think for people to think that each shoe will have the same exact print is a little absurd,

I mean there shouldn't be too much of a difference but its a random print it isn't supposed to be "mapped out" for lack of better words.

Originally Posted by RV019

So I was looking at my cousin's pair and I found something odd with the right shoe. The leather seemed off? Or am I just tripping? I'll let you guys decide. Was he the only one with something like this?

Weird leather on the left

Weird leather on the right shoe

Left Shoe

Its just you

Originally Posted by RV019

So I was looking at my cousin's pair and I found something odd with the right shoe. The leather seemed off? Or am I just tripping? I'll let you guys decide. Was he the only one with something like this?

Weird leather on the left

Weird leather on the right shoe

Left Shoe

Its just you

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

True.... My originals wasn't perfect nor was my 01's.... Most people are just looking for $&@! Now... If that bad ship em back

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

True.... My originals wasn't perfect nor was my 01's.... Most people are just looking for $&@! Now... If that bad ship em back

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

I hope not!! What were the easy ways to tell his from the real shoes?

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

I hope not!! What were the easy ways to tell his from the real shoes?

Back
Top Bottom