2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I have no idea why Luck should even be invited to NYC. He %$@* the bed in the biggest game of the year.

He's not even the best QB in his own conference, let alone country.

Matt Barkley for Heisman.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Luck has been trash or avg the last 3 weeks. This @@% is crazier than 2007. No idea who's going to the title game or win the Heisman with 2 weeks to go. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

[Joker voice] Chaos!!! [Joker voice]

Rooting for Arky this Fri. just because

Maybe if you had luck you would have beaten furman by more. Like i said Richardson and luck..

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

*Takes Nestea Plunge off couch into a Mountain of Cocaine , Crack and PCP

You wannaaaa be highhhh for this

I dislike you right about now.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Why is RGIII mentioned in Heisman talks but Case Keenum is not? They are undefeated and he has better stats(they havent played anyone, but they ARE ranked higher than baylor)

UCLA
North Texas
Louisiana Tech
Georgia State
UTEP
East Carolina
Marshall
Rice
UAB
Tulane
SMU

Originally Posted by University of Nike

I have no idea why Luck should even be invited to NYC. He %$@* the bed in the biggest game of the year.

Agreed.

Always liked Barley over Luck.

Why is RGIII mentioned in Heisman talks but Case Keenum is not? They are undefeated and he has better stats(they havent played anyone, but they ARE ranked higher than baylor)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

*Takes Nestea Plunge off couch into a Mountain of Cocaine , Crack and PCP

You wannaaaa be highhhh for this

tumblr_lthpqmXuap1qhmizlo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Agreed.

Always liked Barley over Luck.

Compare the talent around Luck then compare the talent around Barkley and get back to me.

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

Luck has been trash or avg the last 3 weeks. This @@% is crazier than 2007. No idea who's going to the title game or win the Heisman with 2 weeks to go. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

Maybe if you had luck you would have beaten furman by more. Like i said Richardson and luck..
Womp womp...Luck has been GARBAGE the last 3 weeks. Race is wide open: RG3 may have vaulted to the top of a lot of people's lists after his performance tonight...could be a Tebow 2007 type situation

Compare the talent around Luck then compare the talent around Barkley and get back to me.

But Andrew Luck is the "most sure thing in the last 20 years," "the greatest specimen since Peyton Manning,"... clearly he should excel with any talent.

Womp womp...Luck has been GARBAGE the last 3 weeks. Race is wide open: RG3 may have vaulted to the top of a lot of people's lists after his performance tonight...could be a Tebow 2007 type situation

Your logic is flawed.

But Andrew Luck is the "most sure thing in the last 20 years," "the greatest specimen since Peyton Manning,"... clearly he should excel with any talent.

that is the medias fault, not his. They spoon feed athletes to America. every body knows this. Btw good win tonight...

You say my logic is flawed...what has Luck done so extraordinary that it's clearly him along with Trent in the driver's seat? Race is WIDE open: RGIII, Monte Ball (who should be getting more love), Keenum, etc. all have great numbers and the ONE chance Luck had to put the award away he wet the bed, not even taking into account how average to bad he's looked in the 1st half.

You say my logic is flawed...what has Luck done so extraordinary that it's clearly him along with Trent in the driver's seat? Race is WIDE open: RGIII, Monte Ball (who should be getting more love), Keenum, etc. all have great numbers and the ONE chance Luck had to put the award away he wet the bed, not even taking into account how average to bad he's looked in the 1st half.

Which is why games are 2 halves. Unless Richardson rushes for 450 yards the next two games. It's over. Luck is on pace for 35 tds and 9 ints.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

I can't believe this. If we beat LSU, we're playing for a title..
laugh.gif
You sure Bama won't get the nod for beating you guys head to head? That tiebreaker will be crazy. LSU could conceivably lose and not drop out of the top 2.

Back
Top Bottom