2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

first team to win 3 BCS crystals!?! LSU!

Bring on Bama even if tho they dont deserve it, they are the second best team and all yall know that.

We dont lose in the dome. Its like a 2nd home.

and OK State would have got blown out...lettuce be cereal.
How can you justify either of those statements though, other than just being an LSU fan?  There's absolutely no way of truly knowing and that's the problem with the BCS.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Gundy looks like he blew a blood vessel in his eye. I wonder how loud of a rant he went on before getting on TV...

"YOU DONT DOWNGRADE OUR TEAM, BECAUSE WE DO EVERYTHING RIGHT, AND MAY NOT PLAY AS WELL ON A DAY OUR FRIENDS DIE!"
"THAT'S WHY I DONT SUPPORT THE BCS, BECAUSE IT'S GARBAGE. AND THE VOTERS, WHO LET THE REMATCH HAPPEN, ARE GARBAGE."
"GIVE US A SHOT! WE'RE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS! WEEDEN'S 40!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funniest thing I've read on NT in a while

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein
Since you seem to be the only LSU fan here, let me pose a question...

If Bama wins, how would you feel?  Split title?  Your win don't mean $$#+, but theirs does...

VTech in a BCS Bowl,
laugh.gif

Stefon Diggs, Daje Johnson, Taylor McNamara and Derrick Woods on visits to Cal this past weekend

My body is ready for that Diggs commitment would be part 2 of this guy

desean_jackson_2.jpg

VTech stealing money...they beat absolutely NOBODY this season

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Ok St's best win: a squeaker over a team that looked d3 against OU.

And the only good team Bama beat is Arky, right?  
Yes, year in and year out the SEC is the best football conference but let's not act like they were anything spectacular this year aside from the top two.  Arky is really good, South Carolina is good (Bama didn't play them), UGA is pretty good (Bama didn't play them either) and the rest was garbage!

Michigan vs VT in the Sugar Bowl.

laugh.gif
 @ the Hokies getting a BCS bowl bid.

Stanford vs. Okie St. in the Fiesta Bowl.
pimp.gif

2 BCS games worth watching this year 
indifferent.gif
(Oregon/Wisc. and Stanford/OSU, obviously).

Blake Countess is getting Diggs to Michigan if we don't have another WR commit before. Just give me Yuri Wright and I'll be good.

Back
Top Bottom