2011 another great year for college football

Not what I expected.
30t6p3b.gif

Over/Under: 12.5 points.

I'm going with the under. Gonna be another boring, grind-it-out, offensively-challenged game.

Go LSU.

Man, eff the BCS. SO STUPID. GET A DAMN PLAYOFF!

LSU should just be crowned National Champions...what else do they have to prove? They've already proven they are the best team.

Everyone should boycott the game...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

I'm going with the under. Gonna be another boring, grind-it-out, offensively-challenged game.

Go LSU.

Over. I think it wont be as offensively anemic as the first matchup.

The game will be better than the 1st one. 21-14 Bayou Bengals. 6 straight champions
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Go LSU.

under and theyll call it a great defensive game even though both qbs wouldnt even cut it as a clip board holder in the cfl.

Here's my gripe with a rematch:  If Bama wins, doesn't LSU have an argument that they are technically 1-1.  Why would Bama's win carry more weight, when LSU beat Bama in Tuscaloosa?

If Bama wins?

LSU- SEC Conference Champions
Bama- National Champions even though they didn't win their conference, since they couldn't play in the conference championship game because they lost to LSU at home.

This is just ******ed, if anything, it's another victory for the "Blow Up the BCS" crowd...get a damn playoff.  Only damn black eye this sport has.

Really wanted an LSU/OSU match up.

Hate rematches. you already had your shot to beat them at HOME. stupid..

first team to win 3 BCS crystals!?! LSU!

Bring on Bama even if tho they dont deserve it, they are the second best team and all yall know that.

We dont lose in the dome. Its like a 2nd home.

and OK State would have got blown out...lettuce be cereal.

This rematch is some bull. Sounding like Va Tech and M in the Sugar Bowl. Amara Darboh 4* WR committed to M.

LSU should get a split national title though, regardless of outcome. OKST would get destroyed by LSU IMO, same ol story from past years. Wish USC wasn't on probation.

indifferent.gif
no1 wants tO see that %*@+ again B.

Now if Bama wins they basically split the series so who knows who's really better.

The BCS is ridiculous

Originally Posted by zs05wc

This rematch is some bull. Sounding like Va Tech and M in the Sugar Bowl. Amara Darboh 4* WR committed to M.

So stupid if true, even though I hate K State...they should be going to a BCS game IMO.

i do believe LSU and BAMA are the two best teams (full disclosure... i'm an SEC guy).

however, i think LSU automatically deserves at least a share of the national championship now that the rematch is scheduled. not only did they play in the toughest division in college football, they defeated the conference champions from both the PAC 12 and Big East. and they are the only team to finish undefeated in the regular season.

Gundy looks like he blew a blood vessel in his eye. I wonder how loud of a rant he went on before getting on TV...

"YOU DONT DOWNGRADE OUR TEAM, BECAUSE WE DO EVERYTHING RIGHT, AND MAY NOT PLAY AS WELL ON A DAY OUR FRIENDS DIE!"
"THAT'S WHY I DONT SUPPORT THE BCS, BECAUSE IT'S GARBAGE. AND THE VOTERS, WHO LET THE REMATCH HAPPEN, ARE GARBAGE."
"GIVE US A SHOT! WE'RE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS! WEEDEN'S 40!"

Back
Top Bottom