2011 another great year for college football

Boise State> VTech

Michigan vs. Boise State > Michigan vs. VTech

All Boise State is going to destroy ASU in a meaningless bowl game.

Herbie's rant on VTech: To summarize, they basically took the SEC route and scheduled OOC cupcakes and it worked...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Diggs is not going to Cal
laugh.gif
the same things were said about Desean and Keenan Allen, i'm not banking on anything, but

we're the only team in his top 8 out west for a reason.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein
Since you seem to be the only LSU fan here, let me pose a question...

If Bama wins, how would you feel?  Split title?  Your win don't mean $$#+, but theirs does...

VTech in a BCS Bowl,
laugh.gif
I would feel like we lost to the 2nd best team in the country, who we beat. Which would make us about even long as we not blown out or anything.
Of course I will feel played tho...thats only natural. 

This is the only title matchup I can admit I will be slightly nervous about tho. Bama looked better on Nov 5th...but im counting on all adjustments to be made and the timid play calling being diminished 

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

and OK State would have got blown out...lettuce be cereal.
How can you justify either of those statements though, other than just being an LSU fan?  There's absolutely no way of truly knowing and that's the problem with the BCS.
1. looking at what OK State did on defense this year

2. LSU defense

3. LSU running game and special teams

4. See 1,2, & 3

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Originally Posted by dreClark

Diggs is not going to Cal
laugh.gif
the same things were said about Desean and Keenan Allen, i'm not banking on anything, but

we're the only team in his top 8 out west for a reason.

And Keenan Allen only went to cal b/c of his brother and because Bama wouldn't let him play WR, so I don't see your point. Plenty of easy coast kids have 1 West Coast teams in their top x. But ok, believe what you like

I hope for all that is holy Georgia absolutely crushes the sparties. These guys are so salty right now.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Gundy looks like he blew a blood vessel in his eye. I wonder how loud of a rant he went on before getting on TV...

"YOU DONT DOWNGRADE OUR TEAM, BECAUSE WE DO EVERYTHING RIGHT, AND MAY NOT PLAY AS WELL ON A DAY OUR FRIENDS DIE!"
"THAT'S WHY I DONT SUPPORT THE BCS, BECAUSE IT'S GARBAGE. AND THE VOTERS, WHO LET THE REMATCH HAPPEN, ARE GARBAGE."
"GIVE US A SHOT! WE'RE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS! WEEDEN'S 40!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Michigan/VTech
sick.gif

BCS games as a whole this year look bad.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Ant nobody watching this sorry +*@ sugar bowl... $##+ out of here with who can travel good

Poor baby. 
Its not healthy to be that mad all the time.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Here's my gripe with a rematch:  If Bama wins, doesn't LSU have an argument that they are technically 1-1.  Why would Bama's win carry more weight, when LSU beat Bama in Tuscaloosa?

If Bama wins?

LSU- SEC Conference Champions
Bama- National Champions even though they didn't win their conference, since they couldn't play in the conference championship game because they lost to LSU at home.

This is just ******ed, if anything, it's another victory for the "Blow Up the BCS" crowd...get a damn playoff.  Only damn black eye this sport has.

What about conferences that dont even have a championship game?
OK state and Bama both have 1 conference loss. How does OK State's conference record hold more weight than Bama's?

How are yall griping about a rematch then begging for a playoffs? 
laugh.gif
 Rematches galore 

A 16 game playoffs would'nt solve much because plenty of teams would still be left out and crying. You would have to have all conferences represented because you would still have riffs if you only take the top 16  because a SEC conference or Big 12 conference would be over represented  it would just be Big 12/SEC challenge

The BCS worked this year LSU and Bama are clearly the best 2 teams. 

laugh.gif
@ "chest match." You'll have to forgive him. That's the same dude who posted a thread in the general forum like, "Hey guys, what is that second lightswitch in the bathroom for, what does it do?"
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom