2011 another great year for college football

i heard arik is a go, who knows though

AgajcuwCMAAGRss.jpg

shaq's backpack? maybe just syd's hand-me-down

Smfh @ my predictions. My god...awful lmao.

USCe vs Stanford in the NC game? Lmfao $%+

Btw, besides a LSU fan, did anyone predict them?

A&M commit Matt Davis...
"As crazy as this may sound to you, I was born to walk into Death Valley, hoping that I'm a true freshman, knowing that everybody in that stadium wants me to fail. I look forward to knowing all 100,000 people in that stadium hate me and that their only goal for that one night is for me to lose that game. I look forward to sending all those people home still hating me. On every away game, I want to make the whole stadium mad. If they didn't like me, I want them to hate me. It's a thrill to me that everyone in there wants me to fail. If I succeed, they can't take it. I thrive off proving everybody wrong."
pimp.gif
Dude is a beast of an interview for an 18 year old.

Sumlin hit the road right after his presses today. Making in-homes the next few nights and will hit Damien Jacobs and Otis Jacobs on Wednesday to try and lock them up.

There really hasn't been too much put out there yet since Sumlin was just announced today. It's all just a bunch of "educated" guesses at this point.

Morris probably would have been a very serious option at OC, but Clemson seemingly locked him up with that raise they gave him.

The two main DC options I've heard mentioned are Mike Stoops and keeping Tim DeRuyter. DeRuyter might be getting a second interview for the Fresno State job, so he might not even be an option. If Mike Stoops ends up back at OU, I wouldn't be surprised to see Sumlin go after Venables.

Courtney Gardner announcing tomorrow. wednesday

big weekend on Jan 20th for visits

Dorial Green-Beckham, WR (#1 rated WR in the nation)
Raph Andrades, WR
Jared Collins, CB (Committed to Arkansas)
D'Arthur Cowan, WR (Committed to Arkansas)
Jordan Diamond, OL
Darius English, DE (Committed to South Carolina)
Alex Gray, S
LaDarrell McNeil, S (Committed to Tennessee)
Davonte' Neal, WR
Dalton Santos, LB (Committed to Tennessee)
Gary Simon, DB
Jakarri Thomas, LB (Committed to Arkansas)
A.J. Turner, LB (Committed to Arkansas)

..and more

Originally Posted by dreClark

Mark Stoops (FSU DC) has an offer to become the next DC @ Auburn. North of 800k a year

30t6p3b.gif

I knew something like this was coming....  

Watched that top 50 video dre posted.... those 2 Joe Adams punt returns were just RIDICULOUS
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Surprised Auburn stopping Relf on the goal-line wasn't on the list, or McNeal fumbling the ball through the endzone against Stanford.

Alphonse Taylor (OL/DL from Davidson, Alabama) has decommitted from FSU and now wants to go to Bama. FSU was/is recruiting him as an OL, but he has decided that he wants to play DT on the next level. After his performance at the Miss/Alabama all star game (where he was throwing the Seminole chop all day, lol) he is dead set on playing DT on the next level and doesn't think he'll get early PT next year @ FSU.

And at this point, due to #'s, he doesn't have a committable offer from Bama as a DT.

Sucks. 
ohwell.gif

Jeff Godfrey (UCF QB) asked for, and received his release from UCF.

Denico Autry to Miss St., wow, I thought he was Tennessee bound.

He was until today.

That was a complete shock to everyone, staff included.

Supposed to close JuCos with DE Sentimore & CB Jacobs.

We'll see by next weekHmmmm UCF gave that release up easy. Wonder what threat was put on the table by the Godfrey family put on the table

Back
Top Bottom