2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by dreClark

Not stealing Eligwe

WitnessGreatness @MarkussEligwe
  • https://twimg0-a.akamaihd...ter_web_sprite_bgs.png); position: absolute; top: 9px; right: 12px; -webkit-transition-property: opacity; -webkit-transition-duration: 0.15s; -webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; -webkit-transition-delay: initial; opacity: 1; background-position: 0px -240px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">
  • Close

Bout to kill Mark Richt and coach G in some spades man

wink.gif

Is that supposed to mean something?
laugh.gif

Hey I'm sure you all heard about the shooting that happened on thursday on VT's campus. The police officer that died left behind a wife and 5 kids
30t6p3b.gif
Somebody set up a site to donate to help out his family so I thought I'd post it here in case anybody wants to help out. Every little bit helps.

https://sites.google.com/site/hokiesforcrouse/

Thanks.

Jim Mora is as good as anyone else for that job. Who else they gonna get?

The reality is that USC dominates the LA area and is well beyond UCLA right now. Right now UCLA obviously isn't what it used to be and it's hard for them to draw a top shelf name until they get the facilities needed to compete with USC.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Not stealing Eligwe

WitnessGreatness @MarkussEligwe
  • https://twimg0-a.akamaihd...ter_web_sprite_bgs.png); position: absolute; top: 9px; right: 12px; -webkit-transition-property: opacity; -webkit-transition-duration: 0.15s; -webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; -webkit-transition-delay: initial; opacity: 1; background-position: 0px -240px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">
  • Close

Bout to kill Mark Richt and coach G in some spades man

wink.gif

Is that supposed to mean something?
laugh.gif

apparently not 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 @ Jim Mora, UCLA fans; your services are no longer needed in /15. Good day kind sirs

Don't know why y'all are clowning Mora. He's a good coach. Have no idea if he can recruit though. The staff he puts together will be key. Better get him some recruiters and not a bunch of ex-NFL guys

Someone told me last week that UCLA doesn't even have a 100 yard practice field.

Smh they don't wanna win.

TE Justin Meredith commits to Tennessee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Someone told me last week that UCLA doesn't even have a 100 yard practice field.

It's 80 yards, plenty of Red Zone jokes....

laugh.gif

People are too quick to judge hires, when in reality we don't know how they are going to turn out.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

they where ready to offer 4 million for CP and give him 3 million to make his own staff.

then you end up with Jim mora JR? *%$% out of here.

Well Mike, here's to hoping you have to suffer through another coaching search before I do.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

they where ready to offer 4 million for CP and give him 3 million to make his own staff.

And you're so certain that Peterson would be that great out of the comfy surroundings he's found himself in Boise? You get the $%!# out of here...Judging way too quick on Mora. You have too high expectations of UCLA right now. It is not a top draw anymore for college coaches.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

PJ Williams.

Don't expect anything oùt of it tho

And Williams had superlative after superlative to say about UM's program after wrapping up his official visit.

Williams said. "I was loving every second of it (Visit).

Williams took the trip with his mother and grandparents. And they met with coach Al Golden this morning before leaving campus.

"I love coach Golden," Williams said. "He's a really good coach, down to earth. He loves all his players. He wants to make sure they succeed in life and on the field. I just loved everything. It shows me how they want me a lot. It was just great.

"The stadium, it was crazy," he said. "I felt so good walking in there. I wanted to play right then."

He said yesterday the recruits "went to the school after breakfast, learned about the academics. My family loved that. After that we went to the stadium field and they showed us the history about it, talked about the Orange Bowl, were talking about the jerseys they wear, will be wearing next year. I was loving everything.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

And you're so certain that Peterson would be that great out of the comfy surroundings he's found himself in Boise? You get the $%!# out of here...Judging way too quick on Mora. You have too high expectations of UCLA right now. It is not a top draw anymore for college coaches.

so you really think CP wouldnt be good at another school? ya right

im not sure why udub fans love mora so much but i know thats why your defending him.

he hasnt coached in college in like 20 something years and knows ZERO about the game, he sucked his one year in seattle and was run out of ATL. the book on mora is he is a hot head, stuborn, and a push over. does that scream college coach to you?

after peterson turned them down they went after mora, Sarkisian and AL golden. gave Smulin one phone call. and zero phone calls to other top Coachs.

Back
Top Bottom