2011 another great year for college football

Bresling was a good flip, in an area of need considering Perry and Harris will be gone and Armstead will not be cleared.

Bowman will be signing with USC, getting him in as a EE is crucial.

Kelvin York signs with Utah, I was hoping he would've signed outside the conference, at least outside the division.

Sentimore
pimp.gif

Is Ricardo Louis going to de-commit from Auburn?

Austin Flynn Juco DE signed today

Taiwan Johnson committed.

Looking for Millweard to commit anytime now..

Yeah that was my point
laugh.gif
. I didn't think he had a good enough year to contemplate leaving (aside from other situations that could have made him leave)

So maybe I missed it, but has anybody brought up how much bull %@@+ it is that OSU gets to have two coaching staffs right now? How can the NCAA actually let them BENEFIT from this whole deal by letting Meyer and co. work on recruiting full time while Fickel and the rest of the existing staff gets to focus solely on a bowl game? What kind of #%% backwards garbage is that?
laugh.gif

And from what I recall OSU almost always signs less than 25 in their classes anyways so 3 schollies a year won't do a damn thing. I don't really care too much since I like Urban and don't really have any ill will towards OSU, but from the standpoint of the NCAA's backbone/consistency it's pretty annoying. I'd be heated if I were a USC fan.
BTW as far as VT goes I fully expect a loss in the Sugar Bowl. Beamer sucks hard at bowl prep and this year seems to be no different; giving the team WAY too much time off before Christmas and using far less practice time than Michigan is (insert Rich Rod joke here). If there are any prop bets on first quarter score I'd bet heavy money on Michigan to be on top at that point cus we're bound to be rusty out of the gate.

The ncaa has always granted the two coaching staff waiver.

5 teams have the waiver in place right now. Its Not just Ohio State.

TJ comin back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dre, TJ was an All American, you make it sound like he was a scrub
laugh.gif

That said his draft evaluation probably was like a 3rd rounder so hes making the smart decision I think.

Interesting to see what kind of combine Nick Perry has, I dont see him going first round, tho he is a beast im not sure he has enough weight to come off the end in the league yet.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Was just about to say this. UCLA and Illinois have the same thing going right now also.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Burlington
roll.gif
laugh.gif

you tend to see flyers like this in the nc area.....i'm talking draft parties for fools who prob wont even get drafted.....and the money thing is bs......they just trying to get $@++ to come 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Was just about to say this. UCLA and Illinois have the same thing going right now also.
Personally I dont care about it, but I have heard people use the argument that they shouldnt be allowed 2 staffs because of the violations they committed that lead to them having to get a new staff in the first place. 

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

A&M too... Sumlin out recruiting and DeRuyter and the old staff are running bowl practices before they leave for Fresno State.

Back
Top Bottom