2011 another great year for college football

Jeremy Clark won't be greyshirting now. Jordan Payton should be making a decision shortly.

OU lost but they're still right there if they win out and catch a few breaks with woke teams losing.

Oklahoma State just keeps on trucking along.

Lane Kiffin on ND: "I'm sure mass this morning was full there in South Bend after the things that were said to us."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Rumor that Jaydon Mickens decommited. He's been soft commit for a while. Probably heading to U-Dub.
UW or SMU

Too deep at WR, staff needs to be selective with scholarship reductions.  Rogers is the real target.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Rumor that Jaydon Mickens decommited. He's been soft commit for a while. Probably heading to U-Dub.
UW or SMU

Too deep at WR, staff needs to be selective with scholarship reductions.  Rogers is the real target.
Rogers is real nice.  Reminds me of a smaller BMW.
Need that schollie for some more O-Linemen and DBs.  

another classic from LSUFreek

roll.gif

Cant wait for Nov 5th!!!

Might be making that trip to Tuscaloosa too.

Win or Lose i would love for the computers to spit out a rematch of us against Bama for the title! 

Gotta give props to the old man down on the farm for turning the program around, again. KSU has got to be the surprise team of the year. Even though there schedule starting with OU gets a whole lot tougher.

Missouri Chancellor Brady Deaton announced at the Big 12 Directors meeting today that Missouri is withdrawing from the Big 12. I was beginning to wonder if they had changed their mind. Next step will be to announce move to the SEC.

Did I see on ESPN bottom line on Saturday that if Mizzou left WVU was the Big XII's first choice to replace them? Or am I remembering wrong?

BCS could get real interesting now that OU and Wisky lost. K-St is gonna fall eventually so they aren't really a factor IMO, neither is Boise. What if LSU beats Bama but then loses to Arkansas? What if Oregon beats Stanford and wins out, could they sneak back in?

I honestly think out of all the remaining undefeated teams, Clemson has the easiest road to the finish. @GT, vs NC ST, @ WF, @ South Carolina. In all likelihood they'll be playing VT or Miami in the ACC title game. We held them to 23 last game, but we've had a ton of injuries on D since then. That being said their defense is average at best and I wouldn't be surprised to see them slip up if Boyd has an off game and throws a couple picks.

Looking ahead a bit, after Stanford beats USC, (won't be that easy but should be a win) and then they will destroy Oregon State, they play Oregon.

Do you guys think Oregon can beat Stanford or will their (Stanford) rushing attack that was on display yesterday, be too much for Oregon? We've seen Oregon have serious trouble stopping the run.

Does anyone give Clemson a shot at the championship game? Good chance they go undefeated, probably not though, right?

Also, Jadeveon Clowney was highly touted going into CFB this year, and has 4 sacks with South Carolina, but how come no one really talks about him this year. I guess his production isn't off the charts, but he was so talked about during the recruiting phase, now I don't hear his name much

Bum $+% Matt Simms has been replaced by a True Freshman 2 consecutive years. That has to be a record.

Justin Worley has been named the new starter.

5am - Probably depends on how far Bama would fall if they were to lose. Assuming Arkansas doesn't lose again then that would create a 3 way tie, how does the SEC handle tie breakers? 08 all over again.
laugh.gif

venom - If Clemson is in th NC then I don't see how they would not have a shot to win it. Oregon can beat Stanford but it crazy how Harbaugh did work there. Stanford is the most physical team in the Pac 12.

BCS could get real interesting now that OU and Wisky lost. K-St is gonna fall eventually so they aren't really a factor IMO, neither is Boise. What if LSU beats Bama but then loses to Arkansas? What if Oregon beats Stanford and wins out, could they sneak back in?

if teams start to have 1 lose but Boise state wins out boise is facing a one lost team in the Title game. i dont see how they get left out

Dooley went on to explain his philosophy about redshirts. "I've never worried about redshirts, I just don't care," he said. "These guys, they don't worry about staying for four years anymore, so why should we worry about redshirts? They come out in three. When they stop coming out in three, we'll start redshirting them."

wouldnt be shock if this rub some people the wrong way but his point is spot on.

Back
Top Bottom