2011 Cancelled tv shows + FOX, ABC & NBC Freshman Shows

Damn so next week is the last episode of the event? Show was so dope even though it was just turning into shawn and picky save the world haha..I'm giving up on all flashforward/event type shows now the networks don't even give them a chance smh

Damn so next week is the last episode of the event? Show was so dope even though it was just turning into shawn and picky save the world haha..I'm giving up on all flashforward/event type shows now the networks don't even give them a chance smh

Originally Posted by saint lt

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i didn't know hannah montanna still came one...i thought she gave that up years ago

Law & Order LA started off really bad but has gotten better

I will always HATE HATE HATE L&O LA they canceled the mother ship for that piece of crap. The acting was so bad.  **** Wolf has turned the L&O franchise into a joke, it used to be a place where young actors got their start, now it is just blah.

show has fallen off...even SVU...

i guess i missed Outsource on the list but that show should have never made it onto tv...i thought it was gonna be good but that show was horrible...i

i don't know if cultually insensitive is the right term but it made Indian people look really foolish most of the time...it was cheap joke after cheap joke

i didn't know hannah montanna still came one...i thought she gave that up years ago

I will always HATE HATE HATE L&O LA they canceled the mother ship for that piece of crap. The acting was so bad.  **** Wolf has turned the L&O franchise into a joke, it used to be a place where young actors got their start, now it is just blah.

i guess i missed Outsource on the list but that show should have never made it onto tv...i thought it was gonna be good but that show was horrible...i

i don't know if cultually insensitive is the right term but it made Indian people look really foolish most of the time...it was cheap joke after cheap joke

Its a shame for Entourage.

And a shame for Two and a half men, it should get cancelled without Charlie....

Its a shame for Entourage.

And a shame for Two and a half men, it should get cancelled without Charlie....

hold up shorty and fall back. Outsource was hilarious and fall back with that liberal cultural sensitivity crap

hold up shorty and fall back. Outsource was hilarious and fall back with that liberal cultural sensitivity crap

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Does this mean Fringe is gonna have a 4th season?

It was announced Fringe was renewed for a 4th season weeks ago. 

That eases the pain of the Human Target and V cancellations for me a little bit.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Does this mean Fringe is gonna have a 4th season?

It was announced Fringe was renewed for a 4th season weeks ago. 

That eases the pain of the Human Target and V cancellations for me a little bit.

Parks and Recreation & Modern Family not on the list
pimp.gif

**** Wolf is ruining his shows, too much shock and awe going on.  At least towards the end the original L&O went back to actually paying attention to the characters.  I'm just over it all.

**** Wolf is ruining his shows, too much shock and awe going on.  At least towards the end the original L&O went back to actually paying attention to the characters.  I'm just over it all.

House of Payne was appreciated and Supermanny seems like it could be
laugh.gif
if its a play on Supernanny with a dude instead

House of Payne was appreciated and Supermanny seems like it could be
laugh.gif
if its a play on Supernanny with a dude instead

that sucks i watched the defenders, dark blue, and entourage. all the rest i don't care about though

that sucks i watched the defenders, dark blue, and entourage. all the rest i don't care about though

[h1]‘America’s Most Wanted’ Canceled After 23 Years On Air[/h1]
May 16, 2011 7:53 AM

americas-most-wanted.jpg

(credit: AP)

NEW YORK (AP) — “America’s Most Wanted,

[h1]‘America’s Most Wanted’ Canceled After 23 Years On Air[/h1]
May 16, 2011 7:53 AM

americas-most-wanted.jpg

(credit: AP)

NEW YORK (AP) — “America’s Most Wanted,

Back
Top Bottom