2011 Cancelled tv shows + FOX, ABC & NBC Freshman Shows

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

The Event and Breakin In tho have a chance to get renewed for a 2nd season or taken to a different broadcaster
The Event is in it's 2nd season already and yea,they have a chance to get picked up by another network.

naw, the Event is still on the first season. they just took a break in the middle of the season. I really hope another network picks it up, I like the show. I was shocked at how much the ratings decreased tho. according to wiki The Event had nearly 12 million viewers, and now its down to under 4 mil.

that's all I care about, I hope it happens.  Although Fox would've been the only place I could see this show being on.  Maybe CW?

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

The Event and Breakin In tho have a chance to get renewed for a 2nd season or taken to a different broadcaster
The Event is in it's 2nd season already and yea,they have a chance to get picked up by another network.

naw, the Event is still on the first season. they just took a break in the middle of the season. I really hope another network picks it up, I like the show. I was shocked at how much the ratings decreased tho. according to wiki The Event had nearly 12 million viewers, and now its down to under 4 mil.

that's all I care about, I hope it happens.  Although Fox would've been the only place I could see this show being on.  Maybe CW?

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

V (ABC)

frown.gif

Lie To Me (FOX)
Outsourced (NBC)
The Defenders (CBS)

Go *+@# yourself you damn TV execs... I'm angry about Lie To Me and Defenders... Great shows..

Lie To Me (FOX)
Outsourced (NBC)
The Defenders (CBS)

Go *+@# yourself you damn TV execs... I'm angry about Lie To Me and Defenders... Great shows..

Entourage..Gonna be a cold summer
frown.gif

House of Payne is off the air...THANK YOU _______ GOD!

Entourage..Gonna be a cold summer
frown.gif

House of Payne is off the air...THANK YOU _______ GOD!

A damn shame that Glory Daze got yanked. That show was full of laughs. Hell of a lot better than those stupid Tyler Perry shows too.

The Event is good in my book also. Hopefully someone else picks it up word to Southland. TNT is the best thing that ever happened to Southland. Hopefully The Event can follow suit.

A damn shame that Glory Daze got yanked. That show was full of laughs. Hell of a lot better than those stupid Tyler Perry shows too.

The Event is good in my book also. Hopefully someone else picks it up word to Southland. TNT is the best thing that ever happened to Southland. Hopefully The Event can follow suit.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

No Chuck on the list so im happy....
Entourage got dumb during season 5
a I really dont watch much network tv and only even watch Chuck on demand.

chuck is done after the next season

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

No Chuck on the list so im happy....
Entourage got dumb during season 5
a I really dont watch much network tv and only even watch Chuck on demand.

chuck is done after the next season

i kept telling myself i was gonna watch outsourced just never got to it
no break out kings or the killing , im good
pimp.gif

i kept telling myself i was gonna watch outsourced just never got to it
no break out kings or the killing , im good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Lie To Me (FOX) wth
man I was really looking forward to the new season of V and how the hell fox gonna cancel Lie To Me .......... might as well sell my tv now
Originally Posted by Essential1

Lie To Me (FOX)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  Just found out today...now all I can watch is Family Guy.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Lie To Me (FOX) wth
man I was really looking forward to the new season of V and how the hell fox gonna cancel Lie To Me .......... might as well sell my tv now
Originally Posted by Essential1

Lie To Me (FOX)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  Just found out today...now all I can watch is Family Guy.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom