2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

I bet if u stand next to Weiss on game day it smells like Porkshoulder in a Smoker
laugh.gif

I think he can make him a respectable SEC QB. He's done wonders for QBs wherever he's been. 

You're not joking w/ that statement. The work he did w/ Cassel last year was unbelievable. Was def disappointed when he decided to leave.

I bet if u stand next to Weiss on game day it smells like Porkshoulder in a Smoker
laugh.gif

I think he can make him a respectable SEC QB. He's done wonders for QBs wherever he's been. 

You're not joking w/ that statement. The work he did w/ Cassel last year was unbelievable. Was def disappointed when he decided to leave.

For comparison:

Clausen's 1st year starting for ND:

NAME CMPATTYDSCMP%YDS/ATDINTRAT
Jimmy Clausen138245125456.35.1276103.8

Brantley's 1st year:

NAMECMPATTYDSCMP%YDS/ATDINTRAT
John Brantley200329206160.86.26910116.4

Brantley's 1st year > Clausen's first year and Clausen improved significantly every year under Weiss so I'd expect Brantley to improve significantly too. Only problem is Brantley will only have one year under Weiss.

For comparison:

Clausen's 1st year starting for ND:

NAME CMPATTYDSCMP%YDS/ATDINTRAT
Jimmy Clausen138245125456.35.1276103.8

Brantley's 1st year:

NAMECMPATTYDSCMP%YDS/ATDINTRAT
John Brantley200329206160.86.26910116.4

Brantley's 1st year > Clausen's first year and Clausen improved significantly every year under Weiss so I'd expect Brantley to improve significantly too. Only problem is Brantley will only have one year under Weiss.

To be fair, Jimmy was a true freshman. (and surrounded by the most pathetic ND team I've ever seen)

Charlie's resume is solid, though. Especially given what Quinn/Clausen/Cassel have/had been without him.

To be fair, Jimmy was a true freshman. (and surrounded by the most pathetic ND team I've ever seen)

Charlie's resume is solid, though. Especially given what Quinn/Clausen/Cassel have/had been without him.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

CMike is THE GOODS. Get Cyrus Gray up outta here so Michaels can Cook and get his 1500
If those two are healthy all year, they're getting 1000 each... Dudes are gonna do work.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

CMike is THE GOODS. Get Cyrus Gray up outta here so Michaels can Cook and get his 1500
If those two are healthy all year, they're getting 1000 each... Dudes are gonna do work.

So is this the new Oregon song for this year? Not as good as the previous 2. Are those other dudes gonna do another one?

So is this the new Oregon song for this year? Not as good as the previous 2. Are those other dudes gonna do another one?

So A&M is headed to the SEC? .. first domino to fall that could shake everything up?

So A&M is headed to the SEC? .. first domino to fall that could shake everything up?

Back
Top Bottom