2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by JUS3

The boys got some new pants. Gonna miss the classic look.

368195384.jpg

scaled.php

honestly... i dont know that id mind so much if they DID make this switch. itd be weird at first, but maybe as a once a year pro combat alternate?

Originally Posted by JUS3

The boys got some new pants. Gonna miss the classic look.

368195384.jpg

scaled.php

honestly... i dont know that id mind so much if they DID make this switch. itd be weird at first, but maybe as a once a year pro combat alternate?

BRADY-HOKE-DRILLS-thumb-400x276-84731.jpg

Expect big season from Roy, loss of Stonum will allow more teams to focus on him though 

MARTAVIOUS-ODOMS-thumb-590x391-85278.jpg

Odoms been my dude ever since he stepped on campus, hoping & praying he has a pretty good season. 

btw saw this comment posted on a UM forum:
"The contrast between how Brian Kelly handled the Michael Floyd incident and how Coach Hoke handled Stonum's case tell you everything you need to know about the integrity of the coaches.

BRADY-HOKE-DRILLS-thumb-400x276-84731.jpg

Expect big season from Roy, loss of Stonum will allow more teams to focus on him though 

MARTAVIOUS-ODOMS-thumb-590x391-85278.jpg

Odoms been my dude ever since he stepped on campus, hoping & praying he has a pretty good season. 

"The contrast between how Brian Kelly handled the Michael Floyd incident and how Coach Hoke handled Stonum's case tell you everything you need to know about the integrity of the coaches.

Been away for a few days. Lost a close friend Saturday and its been real tough on my wife. Rest in Paradise Jeanine.

Then my 1 year old daughter needed 11 stitches on her forehead Monday. Sucks.

Glad Pipkins is Blue. Actually thrilled. Got to think OBrien is a Vol. I can deal with it.

Cant wait to see the Wolverines popping pads today. Hoping to see a nasty O and D line. Hoping to see some sort of coverage and tackling by secondary. Hoping to see the LBs taking on blockers and filling the holes aggressively.

This team has been too soft and been too cautious. Time to let your talents show on the field and make plays.

Go Blue.

Been away for a few days. Lost a close friend Saturday and its been real tough on my wife. Rest in Paradise Jeanine.

Then my 1 year old daughter needed 11 stitches on her forehead Monday. Sucks.

Glad Pipkins is Blue. Actually thrilled. Got to think OBrien is a Vol. I can deal with it.

Cant wait to see the Wolverines popping pads today. Hoping to see a nasty O and D line. Hoping to see some sort of coverage and tackling by secondary. Hoping to see the LBs taking on blockers and filling the holes aggressively.

This team has been too soft and been too cautious. Time to let your talents show on the field and make plays.

Go Blue.

Originally Posted by Caerus

laugh.gif
no

Michael Floyd and Stonum are not on the same stratosphere in terms of importance to the team.
Lost a close friend Saturday and its been real tough on my wife. Rest in Paradise Jeanine.
Sorry to hear that man.

Originally Posted by Caerus

laugh.gif
no

Michael Floyd and Stonum are not on the same stratosphere in terms of importance to the team.
Lost a close friend Saturday and its been real tough on my wife. Rest in Paradise Jeanine.
Sorry to hear that man.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Great. Here we go again. I think we all knew this was coming. Just didn't think it would be this fast especially after Beebe negotiated what I thought was a pretty good deal for the rest of the schools in the "Big 12."

Anyways I like the new KU football jerseys. Def a bite off of the 'Pro Combat' style that Nike has had out for a couple of years but hey at least we got new uniforms, lol.
And I really think this guy is ready for a break out year now that he is fully accustomed to his position change.

crop_ku_fbc_media_opurum_t640.jpg

I believe that these are the Fit-Tech style. They came out last year. I remember that the UofM players didn't like them. I think someone on here said they're the same cut as the NY Giants wear.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Great. Here we go again. I think we all knew this was coming. Just didn't think it would be this fast especially after Beebe negotiated what I thought was a pretty good deal for the rest of the schools in the "Big 12."

Anyways I like the new KU football jerseys. Def a bite off of the 'Pro Combat' style that Nike has had out for a couple of years but hey at least we got new uniforms, lol.
And I really think this guy is ready for a break out year now that he is fully accustomed to his position change.

crop_ku_fbc_media_opurum_t640.jpg

I believe that these are the Fit-Tech style. They came out last year. I remember that the UofM players didn't like them. I think someone on here said they're the same cut as the NY Giants wear.

all the High profile adidas teams wore those Uni's last yr.

the Vol players loved the, esp the DLineman.

**edit
I read where Chickillo is out there ballin in Miami ... (someone's spot being took!!)

Glad Gionni is balling too. I give him 2 years in the weight room, and he'll be up there on Spence level

**edit
I read where Chickillo is out there ballin in Miami ... (someone's spot being took!!)

Glad Gionni is balling too. I give him 2 years in the weight room, and he'll be up there on Spence level

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

**edit

Chickillo won't take Vernon's or Ojomo's spot this year IMO. He's gonna be a starter in the 3-4 scheme though.
Gionni is gonna be nice in the future. Right now they are saying that the 2 freshmen that will play the most on defense is Perryman and Chickillo. (Not counting Finnie since he was there in the spring)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

**edit

Chickillo won't take Vernon's or Ojomo's spot this year IMO. He's gonna be a starter in the 3-4 scheme though.
Gionni is gonna be nice in the future. Right now they are saying that the 2 freshmen that will play the most on defense is Perryman and Chickillo. (Not counting Finnie since he was there in the spring)

Back
Top Bottom