2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Good news is that some of the parts of his story are already turning out to be straight BS. The owner of the sports agency Shapiro claims to have financed says that Shapiro never gave him money to start the company and that he had no involvement with the agency. So Miami players signing with the agency wouldn't be a big deal.

laugh.gif

with the NCAA rule we have nothing to worry about in that area cause its been over 5+ years

Cleary you didnt read the 1st portion of the article:
Perhaps most troubling is Shapiro’s sustained impropriety could trigger the NCAA’s “willful violations

Just checked out the Yahoo page

Looks like we should be good with this one if we play our cards right! and NCAA has to remember this dude lied his way to get $900+ millon

If you click on every player you can clearly read and see he has more ties with the OLDER "U" players like Winslow Jr, Hester, Andre Johnson, Sean Taylor, McGahee and all of them......with the NCAA rule we have nothing to worry about in that area cause its been over 5+ years

Now if you click and read on the current players Jacory, Ray Ray, Sean Spence, Travis Benjamin and so on you will see this dude has little to no dirt on them
laugh.gif
.......all the older players he had records and pictures and jerseys and stuff to go with his statements......with the current players he has nothing but o "I took them out to eat and they came to my house a couple times" and he shows receipts of when they went to eat but honestly those players can say "I never went to eat with him" and he would have NO proof to prove they was there unlike the pics he has with the older players

Hopefully we can work all this out and put a lid on this fast

Good news is that some of the parts of his story are already turning out to be straight BS. The owner of the sports agency Shapiro claims to have financed says that Shapiro never gave him money to start the company and that he had no involvement with the agency. So Miami players signing with the agency wouldn't be a big deal.

laugh.gif

with the NCAA rule we have nothing to worry about in that area cause its been over 5+ years

Cleary you didnt read the 1st portion of the article:
Perhaps most troubling is Shapiro’s sustained impropriety could trigger the NCAA’s “willful violations

Honestly, I always thought Weaponry Expert was one of Gunna's million backup SN's- *mind blown*

Well, hopefully you can see the Paul Dee/USC connection now.

Dennis Dodd summed it up and why the USC faction is pissed at this chump. 

"Karma," said one individual affected by that USC decision, "is a @++@$."
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Honestly, I always thought Weaponry Expert was one of Gunna's million backup SN's- *mind blown*

Well, hopefully you can see the Paul Dee/USC connection now.

Dennis Dodd summed it up and why the USC faction is pissed at this chump. 

"Karma," said one individual affected by that USC decision, "is a @++@$."

So it finally came out... Couple months ago i heard Yahoo was gonna drop a big story about one of the 3 big florida schools.. personally i thought it was gonna be Florida St.
laugh.gif

So it finally came out... Couple months ago i heard Yahoo was gonna drop a big story about one of the 3 big florida schools.. personally i thought it was gonna be Florida St.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Looks like we should be good with this one if we play our cards right! and NCAA has to remember this dude lied his way to get $900+ millon

If you click on every player you can clearly read and see he has more ties with the OLDER "U" players like Winslow Jr, Hester, Andre Johnson, Sean Taylor, McGahee and all of them......with the NCAA rule we have nothing to worry about in that area cause its been over 5+ years

Now if you click and read on the current players Jacory, Ray Ray, Sean Spence, Travis Benjamin and so on you will see this dude has little to no dirt on them
laugh.gif
.......all the older players he had records and pictures and jerseys and stuff to go with his statements......with the current players he has nothing but o "I took them out to eat and they came to my house a couple times" and he shows receipts of when they went to eat but honestly those players can say "I never went to eat with him" and he would have NO proof to prove they was there unlike the pics he has with the older players

I'm just hoping for anything positive. It's just day 1 of the longest investigation ever (in they eyes of UM fans) 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

laugh.gif

I'm just hoping for anything positive. It's just day 1 of the longest investigation ever (in they eyes of UM fans) 
ohwell.gif

How is what allegedly went on at the U different from every other school. This ain't SMU where the school is signing players to contracts.

At worst there was a booster paying players, I've seen or heard about that happening at many major D-1 schools.

I can see Miami getting a bowl suspension and losing scholarships, but Death Penalty is a little ridiculous.

How is what allegedly went on at the U different from every other school. This ain't SMU where the school is signing players to contracts.

At worst there was a booster paying players, I've seen or heard about that happening at many major D-1 schools.

I can see Miami getting a bowl suspension and losing scholarships, but Death Penalty is a little ridiculous.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

laugh.gif

I remember that
laugh.gif

Thought it was gonna be UF 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

laugh.gif

I remember that
laugh.gif

Thought it was gonna be UF 
mad.gif

If the allegations are true the worst parts have to be the fact that a handful of football coaches/equipment managers were involved, the basketball coach Frank Haith was allegedly aware that a 10k payment was made to buy a recruit, and just the fact that it includes 72 players over 9 years. Those three things are much worse than the improper benefits this Shapiro dude provided in the form of an abortion, being a runner for his own sports agency while being a booster to UM, bottle service in clubs/strip clubs, cash, free trips on a yacht, housing, jewlery, and rims. If this doesn't have LOIC written all over it, than I don't know what does.

If the allegations are true the worst parts have to be the fact that a handful of football coaches/equipment managers were involved, the basketball coach Frank Haith was allegedly aware that a 10k payment was made to buy a recruit, and just the fact that it includes 72 players over 9 years. Those three things are much worse than the improper benefits this Shapiro dude provided in the form of an abortion, being a runner for his own sports agency while being a booster to UM, bottle service in clubs/strip clubs, cash, free trips on a yacht, housing, jewlery, and rims. If this doesn't have LOIC written all over it, than I don't know what does.

It's going to take months to sort everything out.....but this guy is a professional liar and con-artist. The whole reason he's in jail is because he was lying and deceiving people with his 900 million ponzi scheme. Hopefully what he said is more fiction than fact.
Just because one guy disputed it doesn't mean it's not true man 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm with you in that this guy used to lie for a living so we can't take everything he says as gospel, but most of it is documented for us in the form of CC billing history, photos, scanned checks etc on Yahoo. Pretty hard to ignore. 

To be honest even though I'm a VT fan this upsets me a little. I think most U fans on here have seen that I don't have any ill will for that program even though you all are our one of our main rivals. I usually root for Miami whenever they aren't playing us and a good Miami team is good for the ACC and good for us. I feel for Golden because he more than likely had no idea about any of this nor any involvement in it since he took the job, so he probably is totally in shock right now. I was hoping that the league would be on the upswing with Miami and FSU making comebacks but this story looks REALLY bad. I'm not sure how the NCAA will respond but I can't imagine it will turn out very well.

On the bright side, I guess we all don't have to wander any more about which school Charles Robinson was talking about when he said he had a "10" story coming up in August.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's going to take months to sort everything out.....but this guy is a professional liar and con-artist. The whole reason he's in jail is because he was lying and deceiving people with his 900 million ponzi scheme. Hopefully what he said is more fiction than fact.
Just because one guy disputed it doesn't mean it's not true man 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm with you in that this guy used to lie for a living so we can't take everything he says as gospel, but most of it is documented for us in the form of CC billing history, photos, scanned checks etc on Yahoo. Pretty hard to ignore. 

To be honest even though I'm a VT fan this upsets me a little. I think most U fans on here have seen that I don't have any ill will for that program even though you all are our one of our main rivals. I usually root for Miami whenever they aren't playing us and a good Miami team is good for the ACC and good for us. I feel for Golden because he more than likely had no idea about any of this nor any involvement in it since he took the job, so he probably is totally in shock right now. I was hoping that the league would be on the upswing with Miami and FSU making comebacks but this story looks REALLY bad. I'm not sure how the NCAA will respond but I can't imagine it will turn out very well.

On the bright side, I guess we all don't have to wander any more about which school Charles Robinson was talking about when he said he had a "10" story coming up in August.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom