2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Im just gonna keep my hopes up

cause if its gets bad I might have to call the NCAA and tell em how all my homeboys driving brand new Dodge Challengers wit rims over at FSU

Not to mention all the star players
pimp.gif
on a regular basis

laugh.gif

I like the idea someone said earlier the NCAA needs to let all schools confess to the past then wipe the slate clean and who ever lied slap em wit the SMU penalty

Im just gonna keep my hopes up

cause if its gets bad I might have to call the NCAA and tell em how all my homeboys driving brand new Dodge Challengers wit rims over at FSU

Not to mention all the star players
pimp.gif
on a regular basis

laugh.gif

I like the idea someone said earlier the NCAA needs to let all schools confess to the past then wipe the slate clean and who ever lied slap em wit the SMU penalty

We getting the light treatment...mogs acting like its over for us... That rat still gotta eat that 20
laugh.gif

We getting the light treatment...mogs acting like its over for us... That rat still gotta eat that 20
laugh.gif

Someone tell tyrone moss broke !#! to stay away from coral gables too..guess he needed that lil yahoo check

Someone tell tyrone moss broke !#! to stay away from coral gables too..guess he needed that lil yahoo check

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

laugh.gif
What do you think we get? I mean it's only day 1 and they have to do a thorough investigation. Poke some holes at the story that don't add up.
I feel for Golden & co. because I think he really is the man to put Miami back on the rise.

laugh.gif
What do you think we get? I mean it's only day 1 and they have to do a thorough investigation. Poke some holes at the story that don't add up.
I feel for Golden & co. because I think he really is the man to put Miami back on the rise.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by isu42

Originally Posted by langfor5

Realistic expectations for KU...
Dream: 7-5
What I think is going to happen: 4-8
I'm not trying to come off as a jerk, but who do you have KU beating to get to 4 wins?
laugh.gif
They're gonna be a heavy dog in damn near all 9 BigXII games this year.

I think one of the KC writers said they could be the worst Big 12 team of all time and had them winning 1 or 2 games all year.  Their non-conference has N Illinois and @ G Tech and their winnable Big 12 game is in Ames.  I'm not looking down on them as I see it hard for either one of us to win 3 games.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by isu42

Originally Posted by langfor5

Realistic expectations for KU...
Dream: 7-5
What I think is going to happen: 4-8
I'm not trying to come off as a jerk, but who do you have KU beating to get to 4 wins?
laugh.gif
They're gonna be a heavy dog in damn near all 9 BigXII games this year.

I think one of the KC writers said they could be the worst Big 12 team of all time and had them winning 1 or 2 games all year.  Their non-conference has N Illinois and @ G Tech and their winnable Big 12 game is in Ames.  I'm not looking down on them as I see it hard for either one of us to win 3 games.

I cant see it going further then scholarships....but it is Miami and everyone wants to see us fail so I wouldn't be surprised if its something ridiculous

I cant see it going further then scholarships....but it is Miami and everyone wants to see us fail so I wouldn't be surprised if its something ridiculous

laugh.gif
what universe do you live in man? only scholarships ...
laugh.gif

The claims of former Miami booster Nevin Shapiro detail egregious NCAA rule-breaking on the parts of players, coaches and even equipment managers at the University of Miami from 2002-2010. There are many brittle branches to this root of corruption (and I encourage you to read the entire story to get the complete picture), but one of the most disturbing allegations surrounds the use of bounties.

Shapiro, who is serving a 20-year federal prison sentence for securities fraud, conspiracy to commit securities fraud and money laundering, says he paid players for the “hit of the game

laugh.gif
what universe do you live in man? only scholarships ...
laugh.gif

The claims of former Miami booster Nevin Shapiro detail egregious NCAA rule-breaking on the parts of players, coaches and even equipment managers at the University of Miami from 2002-2010. There are many brittle branches to this root of corruption (and I encourage you to read the entire story to get the complete picture), but one of the most disturbing allegations surrounds the use of bounties.

Shapiro, who is serving a 20-year federal prison sentence for securities fraud, conspiracy to commit securities fraud and money laundering, says he paid players for the “hit of the game

Yea, okay 
laugh.gif

Yea, okay 
laugh.gif

QFTEvery former player doesn't comment yet his !@$ feels the need to get something off his chest, acting like a real @@!!$ to the program.

QFTEvery former player doesn't comment yet his !@$ feels the need to get something off his chest, acting like a real @@!!$ to the program.

Real talk #+!# ain't good but yall gossiping like some damn females when yall don't have room to talk....knoxville been trash for a damn decade....end of the day you ain't on the ncaa payroll so kill yaself w/ all that speculating ...never seen grown men wanting to see a program fail...god damn....#%!+ this #+!#...let me get off of here before I get myself banne
d.....Chester prob reporting my posts already

And ima say it for you YES I'M MAD...VERY MAD...

Real talk #+!# ain't good but yall gossiping like some damn females when yall don't have room to talk....knoxville been trash for a damn decade....end of the day you ain't on the ncaa payroll so kill yaself w/ all that speculating ...never seen grown men wanting to see a program fail...god damn....#%!+ this #+!#...let me get off of here before I get myself banne

105w19e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom