2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Real talk #+!# ain't good but yall gossiping like some damn females when yall don't have room to talk....knoxville been trash for a damn decade....end of the day you ain't on the ncaa payroll so kill yaself w/ all that speculating ...never seen grown men wanting to see a program fail...god damn....#%!+ this #+!#...let me get off of here before I get myself banne
d.....Chester prob reporting my posts already

And ima say it for you YES I'M MAD...VERY MAD...

105w19e.jpg

Originally Posted by Noskey

Real talk #+!# ain't good but yall gossiping like some damn females when yall don't have room to talk....knoxville been trash for a damn decade....end of the day you ain't on the ncaa payroll so kill yaself w/ all that speculating ...never seen grown men wanting to see a program fail...god damn....#%!+ this #+!#...let me get off of here before I get myself banne

105w19e.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

105w19e.jpg

laugh.gif

Good to see all these articles come out blasting Paul Dee and the NCAA and how it relates to USC.

The NCAA needs to be gutted or maybe let it run non-revenue/Olympic sports only. It is clear that they have no clue on how to run a business.

Solid pieces by Dodds (CBS) and Mandel ( SI). I'm sure Ted Miller (ESPN) will have a solid blog since he was beating the hypocrisy drum for quite some time.

It's a little too late, but glad it's out.

Good to see all these articles come out blasting Paul Dee and the NCAA and how it relates to USC.

The NCAA needs to be gutted or maybe let it run non-revenue/Olympic sports only. It is clear that they have no clue on how to run a business.

Solid pieces by Dodds (CBS) and Mandel ( SI). I'm sure Ted Miller (ESPN) will have a solid blog since he was beating the hypocrisy drum for quite some time.

It's a little too late, but glad it's out.

Shapiro, who is serving a 20-year federal prison sentence for securities fraud, conspiracy to commit securities fraud and money laundering, says he paid players for the “hit of the game

Shapiro, who is serving a 20-year federal prison sentence for securities fraud, conspiracy to commit securities fraud and money laundering, says he paid players for the “hit of the game

Bubba Starling signs with Royals...
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Bubba Starling signs with Royals[/h1]
[h4]By RUSTIN DODD[/h4][h4]The Olathe News[/h4]

[h6]More News[/h6]

All day Monday, there was silence. Most of the night, too.

No word from the Royals. No word from their coveted first-round selection from June’s amateur baseball draft, Bubba Starling, a center fielder and multi-sport phenom from Gardner Edgerton High School.

Starling had a football scholarship to the University of Nebraska waiting for him if he spurned the Royals’ advances, and as the clock neared zero on Monday’s deadline of 11 p.m. Central time, the silence continued.

Royals general manager Dayton Moore waited inside Kauffman Stadium, later saying the talks finally heated up in the final five to six minutes. Inside his home in Gardner, Bubba and his family waited for the last 10 seconds before the call was made.

Finally, that silence was broken. Ending perhaps the most watched negotiations in franchise history, Starling set aside his flirtation with the Cornhuskers and accepted the Royals’ offer of a club-record signing bonus to play professional baseball.

“I got a lot of adrenaline going through me right now,

Bubba Starling signs with Royals...
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Bubba Starling signs with Royals[/h1]
[h4]By RUSTIN DODD[/h4][h4]The Olathe News[/h4]

[h6]More News[/h6]

All day Monday, there was silence. Most of the night, too.

No word from the Royals. No word from their coveted first-round selection from June’s amateur baseball draft, Bubba Starling, a center fielder and multi-sport phenom from Gardner Edgerton High School.

Starling had a football scholarship to the University of Nebraska waiting for him if he spurned the Royals’ advances, and as the clock neared zero on Monday’s deadline of 11 p.m. Central time, the silence continued.

Royals general manager Dayton Moore waited inside Kauffman Stadium, later saying the talks finally heated up in the final five to six minutes. Inside his home in Gardner, Bubba and his family waited for the last 10 seconds before the call was made.

Finally, that silence was broken. Ending perhaps the most watched negotiations in franchise history, Starling set aside his flirtation with the Cornhuskers and accepted the Royals’ offer of a club-record signing bonus to play professional baseball.

“I got a lot of adrenaline going through me right now,

07-minister.jpg

1st off... It's all about the U!
pimp.gif

I haven't been posting nearly as much nowadays but I felt like a comment was needed on this situation. This Nevin Shapiro is scum, a liar. He has no credibility, all this stuff is saying is NOT TRUE. We will be fine in the end, no sanctions will come out of this. Our road back to a national championship is still on schedule. This is a blatant attempt by a Miami hater to hold us back. In reality, the guy is probably a Gator who has ALWAYS been jealous of what our football  program has been to able to accomplish ( 5 titles > 3).

This will all  pass! 

Go 'Canes!
smokin.gif

07-minister.jpg

1st off... It's all about the U!
pimp.gif

I haven't been posting nearly as much nowadays but I felt like a comment was needed on this situation. This Nevin Shapiro is scum, a liar. He has no credibility, all this stuff is saying is NOT TRUE. We will be fine in the end, no sanctions will come out of this. Our road back to a national championship is still on schedule. This is a blatant attempt by a Miami hater to hold us back. In reality, the guy is probably a Gator who has ALWAYS been jealous of what our football  program has been to able to accomplish ( 5 titles > 3).

This will all  pass! 

Go 'Canes!
smokin.gif

Whether dude is lying or not, it's just more bad press for Miami. The Canes have always been one of the most hated teams in the country, and this will just make it worse. Although, most of us Miami fans don't care what people think, It does get old being called "Thug U" and all the other stupid names. Especially knowing damn right that every other college football team has as many "thugs" and do just as much shady stuff as Miami supposedly does. (see Ohio State & USC)

When you come out of nowhere and dominate college football for a decade, you're bound to get some haters. People were tired of seeing their teams get smashed by the Canes, and started building animosity towards them. Most college football programs wish they had ONE title. We have five.

This will pass. The U will be back.

Whether dude is lying or not, it's just more bad press for Miami. The Canes have always been one of the most hated teams in the country, and this will just make it worse. Although, most of us Miami fans don't care what people think, It does get old being called "Thug U" and all the other stupid names. Especially knowing damn right that every other college football team has as many "thugs" and do just as much shady stuff as Miami supposedly does. (see Ohio State & USC)

When you come out of nowhere and dominate college football for a decade, you're bound to get some haters. People were tired of seeing their teams get smashed by the Canes, and started building animosity towards them. Most college football programs wish they had ONE title. We have five.

This will pass. The U will be back.

Back
Top Bottom